Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: RIP Michael Jackson

You guys have missed the veiled comments from the the TV show "The Two Coreys" by one of the two Coreys concerning one or the other not protecting the other from being alone with a certain someone!

I know it is hearsay however the implication speaks volumes since MJ also liked to collect young boys!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 06-26-2009 at 01:33 PM.

MJ, from USA/America, free to be me, you, i & i!

god bless america, tjhe land of freedom, milk, honey and never, never land.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    Michael was acquitted of the child charges.

i don't think the he was a child molester he just saw himself as a child. his mind never really grew up.
    I don't remember the particulars of the case but it seems to me that it was just a bunch of parents who saw dollar signs and the opportunity to take advantage of a man(in a certain sense) who had the mind of a child.

Also, the one thing I noticed was the behavior of the DA in the case. He was treating it like he was a fan at a football game. He made jokes about Jackson and actually did things like play to the media when things went his way...very unprofessional.

In any case, let's face it, had Jackson wanted children he would have went to SE Asia and got all he needed but as far as I know he never did anything like that.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 06-26-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Several things are going to happen now:

Everybody and his brother who even said "Hi" to Jacko will now try to get a book deal.

There is going to be a huge custody fight involving his children....probably involving people who have never even met the children.

Also, the "Jacko is Alive" rumors are going to start up......I'm surprised I haven't already heard that so-and-so saw Jacko today.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Several things are going to happen now:

Everybody and his brother who even said "Hi" to Jacko will now try to get a book deal.

There is going to be a huge custody fight involving his children....probably involving people who have never even met the children.

Also, the "Jacko is Alive" rumors are going to start up......I'm surprised I haven't already heard that so-and-so saw Jacko today.
    i saw him yesterday, he was hanging out with elvis presley and davey jones
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Farrah Faucet died and went to heaven Thursday morning. When she arrived
    at the pearly gates Saint Peter told her that he would grant her one
    wish, anything she wanted. After some thought she told him that she
    wished for all the world's children be safe from harm
    ........and POOF ! Michael Jackson fell-over dead Thursday afternoon!!!
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    MJ, from USA/America, free to be me, you, i & i!

god bless america, tjhe land of freedom, milk, honey and never, never land.
    where a person can be born a black male, and die a white female.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

New Article

This is very interesting!

it's just gonna get worse
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I know what you want lk but I am not so easily baited. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    New Article

This is very interesting!
    for those who can't click

During the last weeks and months of his life, Jackson made desperate attempts to prepare for the concert series scheduled for next month – a series that would have earned millions for the singer and his entourage, but which he could never have completed, not mentally, and not physically.

Michael knew it and his advisers knew it. Anyone who caught even a fleeting glimpse of the frail old man hiding beneath the costumes and cosmetics would have understood that the London tour was madness. For Michael Jackson, it was fatal.

I had more than a glimpse of the real Michael; as an award-winning freelance journalist and film-maker, I spent more than five years inside his ‘camp’.
    Many in his entourage spoke frankly to me – and that made it possible for me to write authoritatively last December that Michael had six months to live, a claim that, at the time, his official spokesman, Dr Tohme Tohme, called a ‘complete fabrication’. The singer, he told the world, was in ‘fine health’. Six months and one day later, Jackson was dead.

Some liked to s****** at his public image, and it is true that flamboyant clothes and bizarre make-up made for a comic grotesque; yet without them, his appearance was distressing; with skin blemishes, thinning hair and discoloured fingernails.

I had established beyond doubt, for example, that Jackson relied on an extensive collection of wigs to hide his greying hair. Shorn of their luxuriance, the Peter Pan of Neverland cut a skeletal figure.

It was clear that he was in no condition to do a single concert, let alone 50. He could no longer sing, for a start. On some days he could barely talk. He could no longer dance. Disaster was looming in London and, in the opinion of his closest confidantes, he was feeling suicidal.

To understand why a singer of Jackson’s fragility would even think about travelling to London, we need to go back to June 13, 2005, when my involvement in his story began.

As a breaking news alert flashed on CNN announcing that the jury had reached a verdict in Jackson’s trial for allegedly molesting 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch in California, I knew that history had been made but that Michael Jackson had been broken – irrevocably so, as it proved.

Nor was it the first time that Michael had been accused of impropriety with young boys. Little more than a decade earlier, another 13-year-old, Jordan Chandler, made similar accusations in a case that was eventually settled before trial – but not before the damage had been done to Jackson’s reputation.

Michael had not helped his case. Appearing in a documentary with British broadcaster Martin Bashir, he not only admitted that he liked to share a bed with teenagers, mainly boys, in pyjamas, but showed no sign of understanding why anyone might be legitimately concerned.

I could not find a single shred of evidence suggesting that Jackson had molested a child. But I found significant evidence demonstrating that most, if not all, of his accusers lacked credibility and were motivated primarily by money.
    Jackson also deserved much of the blame, of course. Continuing to share a bed with children even after the suspicions surfaced bordered on criminal stupidity.
    He was also playing a truly dangerous game. It is clear to me that Michael was ****sexual and that his taste was for young men, albeit not as young as Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo.

In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death last week. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love.

The actor, who has been given solid but uninspiring film parts, saw Jackson in the middle of 2007. He told me they had spent nearly every night together during their affair – an easy claim to make, you might think. But this lover produced corroboration in the form of photographs of the two of them together, and a witness.

Other witnesses speak of strings of young men visiting his house at all hours, even in the period of his decline. Some stayed overnight.
    When Jackson lived in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off to a ‘grungy, rat-infested’ motel – often dressed as a woman to disguise his identity – to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with.

Jackson was acquitted in the Arvizo case, dramatically so, but the effect on his mental state was ruinous. Sources close to him suggest he was close to complete nervous breakdown.

The ordeal had left him physically shattered, too. One of my sources suggested that he might already have had a genetic condition I had never previously come across, called Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency – the lack of a protein that can help protect the lungs.

Although up to 100,000 Americans are severely affected by it, it is an under-recognised condition. Michael was receiving regular injections of Alpha-1 antitrypsin derived from human plasma. The treatment is said to be remarkably effective and can enable the sufferer to lead a normal life.

But the disease can cause respiratory problems and, in severe cases, emphysema. Could this be why Jackson had for years been wearing a surgical mask in public, to protect his lungs from the ravages of the disease? Or why, from time to time, he resorted to a wheelchair? When I returned to my source inside the Jackson camp for confirmation, he said: ‘Yeah, that’s what he’s got. He’s in bad shape. They’re worried that he might need a lung transplant but he may be too weak.

‘Some days he can hardly see and he’s having a lot of trouble walking.’
    Even Michael Jackson’s legendary wealth was in sharp decline. Just a few days before he announced his 50-concert comeback at the O2 Arena, one of my sources told me Jackson had been offered £1.8million to perform at a party for a Russian billionaire on the Black Sea.

‘Is he up to it?’ I had asked.

‘He has no choice. He needs the money. His people are pushing him hard,’ said the source.

Could he even stand on a stage for an hour concert?

‘He can stand. The treatments have been successful. He can even dance once he gets in better shape. He just can’t sing,’ said the aide, adding that Jackson would have to lip-synch to get through the performance. ‘Nobody will care, as long as he shows up and moonwalks.’
    He also revealed Jackson had been offered well over £60million to play Las Vegas for six months. ‘He said no, but his people are trying to force it on him. He’s that close to losing everything,’ said the source.

Indeed, by all accounts Jackson’s finances were in a shambles. The Arvizo trial itself was a relative bargain, costing a little more than £18million in legal bills.
    But the damage to his career, already in trouble before the charges, was incalculable. After the Arvizo trial, a Bahraini sheikh allowed Jackson to stay in his palace, underwriting his lavish lifestyle. But a few years later, the prince sued his former guest, demanding repayment for his hospitality. Jackson claimed he thought it had been a gift.

Roger Friedman, a TV journalist, said: ‘For one year, the prince underwrote Jackson’s life in Bahrain – everything including accommodation, guests, security and transportation. And what did Jackson do? He left for Japan and then Ireland. He took the money and moonwalked right out the door. This is the real Michael Jackson. He has never returned a phone call from the prince since he left Bahrain.’
    Although Jackson settled with the sheikh on the eve of the trial that would have aired his financial dirty laundry, the settlement only put him that much deeper into the hole. A hole that kept getting bigger, but that was guaranteed by Jackson’s half ownership of the copyrights to The Beatles catalogue. He owned them in a joint venture with record company Sony, which have kept him from bankruptcy.
    ‘Jackson is in hock to Sony for hundreds of millions,’ a source told me a couple of months ago. ‘No bank will give him any money so Sony have been paying his bills.

‘The trouble is that he hasn’t been meeting his obligations. Sony have been in a position for more than a year where it can repossess Michael’s share of the [Beatles] catalogue. That’s always been Sony’s dream scenario, full ownership.

‘But they don’t want to do it as they’re afraid of a backlash from his fans. Their nightmare is an organised 'boycott Sony' movement worldwide, which could prove hugely costly. It is the only thing standing between Michael and bankruptcy.’
    Legacy: Michael Jackson wanted to ensure the future of his children by leaving them 200 unpublished songs

The source aid at the time that the scheduled London concerts wouldn’t clear Jackson’s debts – estimated at almost £242million – but they would allow him to get them under control and get him out of default with Sony.

According to two sources in Jackson’s camp, the singer put in place a contingency plan to ensure his children would be well taken care of in the event of bankruptcy.
    ‘He has as many as 200 unpublished songs that he is planning to leave behind for his children when he dies. They can’t be touched by the creditors, but they could be worth as much as £60million that will ensure his kids a comfortable existence no matter what happens,’ one of his collaborators revealed.
    there is more

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I'm sure more will come out about MJs health as time goes by....Including (and I'm surprised it hasn't came up already) the AIDS rumor.

One thing I never understood were the financial problems. Apparently he had some real crooks running his finances. There is absolutely no reason he should be 400 mill in debt. To honest I would be glad to inherit the Jackson estate........ including the debt. The rights to the music and his likeness is worth far more than 400 million. If I was in charge of the will I would immediately freeze all of his assets and then get people in there to do a complete audit.

Personally, I have my doubts about the seriousness of Michael's health. I'm of the opinion that if he couldn't even walk out on stage and had some sort of disease then they would not have signed on for a long concert series.

a lot of these media stars believe their own hype that they surround themselves with yes people and that/this is the result. you don't need someone to wipe your own sas becauses you are famous. Soundz like some CMA masters out there?

one would imagine that if you had all the adoration, wealth, property, you would try to live a decent life! But no! Suicide, disgust, drugs/alcohol, and they end up the people we all are.

Musings of a deadbeat beggar!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    anyone else find it ironic that the recent BET awards were all in praise of MJ?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

in our CONGRESS they had a moment of silence for him.... crazy, it's all over the place