Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: See H.F.Y. on Youtube!

Oh, that's hilarious!

Yes, li hudson, Benny did both my wing chun instructors dirty, Moy Yat (now deceased) and William Cheung. Wanted to go back and pay Meng a visit after hearing from William Cheung what the exact particulars were (which was exactly one day after the-one-and-only-time that I actually met Meng)...but was told not to by William Cheung.

So I respected his wishes.

But that doesn't mean I should let it go here on the internet. The guy really is a snake, and the more that people realize this, the better off they'll be - perhaps in time not to be part of the next wave of those seeking wing chun - and wind up getting screwed by Meng.

May I ask exactly what is your relationship to Benny Meng?

And why is it that your signature is clearly a spin-off of Hudon Li's?

What's that all about?
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 06-30-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    That message was forwarded by the past Brazilian HFY leaders to the regional representative of Fortaleza who by his turn forwarded it to me and the rest of the students. Mr. Mind-your-own-business this is how your beloved Benny Meng acts... on the others' back and placing his robotic students on the front line while he poses as the good boy.
    Hey Mr. Mind-Everyone-Business(Hopefully you don't touch someone else'wife),

Regardless what you said, it's still not your business.

1. My guess is BM Sent that email to all of his 'downline', not to the public, as an anticipation of anything that might arise to protect the interest of his organization as well as his parent organization at that time.

2. That email is meant to be private, not to be shared like this. Do you even has his permission.
    3. Do you even understand what is respect and royalty.

And, no, BM is not my beloved.
    I am just tired hearing people is bashing each other and throw A bad mouth.

This is one the reason why Chinese Kungfu is not as successfully as others.
    Too many conflict within.
    Last edited by li hudson; 06-30-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Ancient and edited

This Wing chun forum is like a bunch of little women with the gossip etc... Hey do think this is where the Ng Mui story originated???!!! Where is Hendrik? We need a good ole fashion KFO reunion!!

OOPS I posted again and I said I wouldn't LOL!
    Last edited by Chango; 06-30-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun View Post
    Yes, li hudson, Benny did both my wing chun instructors dirty, Moy Yat (now deceased) and William Chueng. Wanted to go pay Meng a visit after hearing from William Cheung what the exact particulars were - but was told not to by William Cheung.

So I respected his wishes.

But that doesn't mean I should let it go here on the internet. The guy really is a snake, and the more that people realize this, the better off they'll be - perhaps in time not to be part of the next wave of those seeking wing chun - and wind up getting screwed by Meng.
    I think you should settle it directly with BM. If you were told to, then it's up to you to go or not to go. Just one 2 cent. it's really not my business to mind.....

May I ask exactly what is your relationship to Benny Meng?
    He is not an enemy nor a friend. I am just tired of people bashing each other. Can we promote CHinese Martial as one whole family?

And why is it that your signature is clearly a spin-off of Hudon Li's?
    What's that all about?
    I am just trying to be the opposite of provocative Hudson Li. I am Li Hudson

Ok really the last one!

He is not an enemy nor a friend. I am just tired of people bashing each other. Can we promote CHinese Martial as one whole family?

Nuff said !!!!!! A-man ! ::

Quote Originally Posted by Chango View Post
    Ancient and edited

This Wing chun forum is like a bunch of little women with the gossip etc... Hey do think this is where the Ng Mui story originated???!!! Where is Hendrik? We need a good ole fashion KFO reunion!!

OOPS I posted again and I said I wouldn't LOL!
    I think we should create a another thread called
    Black Crane+Ermei Wing chun VS Five-color Crane+Wudang+Shaolin

LOL

I believe Li Hudson is Benny Meng.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    I believe Li Hudson is Benny Meng.
    Wrong ! You are such a provocative devil !!!

I believe Hudson Li is The Devil Himself

Li Hudson - Mr. Mind-Your-Own-Business
    Hudson Li - Mr. Mind-Everyone-Business (Including their wife)
    Last edited by li hudson; 06-30-2009 at 01:23 PM.

couldn't resist!!!

WHO IS HUDSON LI ???? ( followed by dramatic music)

oops Li hudson LOL!

Is it Bruce Lee or Bruce Li ??!!!

Mister Han suddenly I feel like leaving your Island!!!!

Bull$hit Mr Hand Man!!
    Last edited by Chango; 06-30-2009 at 01:27 PM.

I believe Li Hudson is Benny Meng. Typical.

Oh yes and there is also that message of Meng saying he would beat up Orr at Seni...

Well one thing is for certain. li hudson is no stranger to Benny Meng - otherwise there wouldn't be this passionate defense.

Now it seems to me that "Hudson Li" is someone's first and last name. A very Americanized version of a Chinese name. In fact, I've known people with the first name, Hudson.

So I would think that the bigger onus is on "li hudson" to correctly identify himself - and his true relationship with/to Benny Meng.

Yes Hudson is my name and Benny-li hudson knows who I am or at least he should know because I was a student of his H.F.Y. instructor in Fortaleza and paid a part of his meals in my hometown.

Victor the message that Alex sent to me and the other students while trying to impressionate us with Meng's "courage" of challenging Robert Chu proves that you are right. that man does never speak on the others face and he badmouths his teachers, something that his Brazilian site also proves as he states he was the sole responsible for making H.F.Y. happen and says G.M. Garrett Gee stole his students and H.F.Y. was created 10 years ago.
    Last edited by Hudson Li; 06-30-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Well one thing is for certain. li hudson is no stranger to Benny Meng - otherwise there wouldn't be this passionate defense.

Now it seems to me that "Hudson Li" is someone's first and last name. A very Americanized version of a Chinese name. In fact, I've known people with the first name, Hudson.

So I would think that the bigger onus is on "li hudson" to correctly identify himself - and his true relationship with/to Benny Meng.
    I know everyone name from this forum. Aside BM, I also know other figures too....Including Robert Chu, Pikachu as well as the Lawyer Wingchun.

I've identified myself as the opposite of Hudson Li. I have no relationship with BM just like with your wife/sister. If you force me to admit something that's not true, it's the same thing to admit I just have an intimate relationship with your wife, if not your girldfriend if not your sister. This is not serious, OK ?

However, even if one day I ever meet BM and have relationship with him, I will definitely be cautious, just like toward everyone else like robert chu for example......and you wife/gf .......