Thread: Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu Workshop in Waukegan, IL

Hybrid View

Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu Workshop in Waukegan, IL

On Saturday, July 18th we will hold a 2 hour workshop on Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu. The workshop will cover the principles of the 8 hard methods and will be taught by Grandmaster Henry Chung. Participation will be by invitation only (no walk-ins accepted). As you may know, Grandmaster Henry Chung comes from a long line of Kung-Fu masters and has been teaching for many years. He operates 2 schools in Michigan and has affiliated schools in Waukegan, IL, Sao Paolo, Brazil, and Indianapolis, IN.

If you are interested/have any questions, please contact: Master William Hernandez Jr., Phone # 1-224-717-0670\Email: liondance@lfc.edu.

Thumbs up

I'd recommend this workshop to anybody that has the opportunity to go. Grandmaster Chung's skills and insight in PM kung fu is amazing and I guarantee that you've never seen anybody who can move like him.

I'd especially recommend this to sport fu'ers that need to see what real kung fu looks like. Too many people have given up on kung fu in lieu of kickboxing because they've never had the opportunity to see real kung fu. This workshop could be your chance.

Greetings to Sifu Will and one of his students that I met at Sifu Chung's last tournament, I think Eugene was his name.

Have a great seminar!

I agree with Mighty B & Codeboy,

This seminar will prove to be amazing! Sifu's been covering the Baat Gong Sau in class frequently & its truly amazing to see the level of detail & near perfection that Sifu demonstrates these methods.
    Personally coming from a TMA as well as MMA, BJJ, MT, etc... background I've never seen anyone demonstrate TCMA like Sifu Chung his level of skill and speed are something to be seen regardless of M.A. background its more than worth it to register for this seminar, well worth your time & money.

Safe travels to Sifu, & I wish you the best for the seminar!
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

I also agree to the above. Sifu Chung just covered this material in Indianapolis and was amazing. I plan to attend the Illinois seminar and highly recommend anyone who studies WHF mantis to attend.

John
    WHF Clan

On behalf of Master William Hernandez Jr., our appreciation and thanks to all who supported and attended the workshop last weekend. The event was a great success and we have heard many positive comments! A special thanks to Grandmaster Henry Chung for sharing his incredible knowledge with us and making it such a great event. Thanks to Sifu John Wicker and our Mantis family from Indianapolis for coming & training with us.

We sincerely hope that Grandmaster Chung can come back to the Illinois school for another seminar.

Raul