Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Apologies to Terence Niehoff...

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    This thread almost delivers as much as the Sean McCorkle - "Tiny" Norton thread over on the UG.

Not quite as many poetic literary efforts though.
    McCorkle rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    He’s 12-1- 6 KO’s and he has a title…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVKhJUAXu-8

Dale,

We have no problem traveling for boxing dates

Would you fight him he’s ready anytime you are, he’s still a baby that would love to put the gloves on with you, boxing only because he has no skills and he can't fight right?

His father and I will meet you half way; he said there’s no problem with that…

Al Rahim.
    my god i just actually sat and watched this for the first time

the kid should get himself some proper trainers before he gets seriously injured the pad stuff was bad the sledgehammer stuff even worse, no wonder you have not put any fighters out there, they would get destroyed.

i feel sorry for the kid to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Hey Mr. Cowardly Liar-
    Obviously you have zero full contact experience, which is demonstrated by the fact that you have boatloads of "demo" clips, and not a single one of you actually doing anything full contact. Same with the "students" who are throwing their money away with you. If you were training them to box, there would certainly be clips of their comps.

The only other explanation is that you are so bad, you are embarrassed to post any clips of full contact fighting you might have.

Anyone who has fought full contact knows slap sparring shows nothing. Fighting ability is only shown when you land and take full-on shots... or course, theoretical non-fighting fantasy steering wheel fighters like you will never understand this.

That being said, it's pretty funny that you guys are still making a big deal about something that was simply and off-the-cuff, spontaneous, goof-off session. What you saw in that clip was nothing more than goofing off. That's pretty far from the way I fight full-contact. Most of the things I did there are nothing like the way I fight.

Here are some clips harder, full-contact stuff with some NHB, sticks, and grappling. Maybe now some of you can put up your own clips... although I won't be holding my breath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLFeIqjQ3Q

At the very least, the theoretical, demo-showing, fantasy, "I've done it in the street" non-fighters should probably now shut the f@ck up until they can manage to show some type of evidence that maybe they do have some kind of ability.
    nice clips, really good stuff in the clinch and on the ground, and your stand up isn't that bad as for the full contact stick stuff... all i can say is

Ok, he never fought in his life, but he will take on dale…

Ali Rahim.
    did you watch dales clips, you should be ashamed of yourself if you have problems with him man up and don't get a kid to do it

The ring man, just the ring and that's all...

Ali Rahim.
    In other words, you can't answer my questions. That's sort of what I expected.

So let's see if I have it right:

1) You misleading call your club "Louisville Golden Gloves" even though you are in no way affiliated with the Golden Gloves organization and never have been.

2) You claim to be a boxing coach of 36 years experience but you can't name a single fighter, amatuer or pro, that can be independently verified you've ever trained in that 36 years.

3) You claim this kid has a 12-1 record but won't provide any evidence, like his US Boxing pass book, to prove it. This is a kid who on the video doesn't move very well, is doing rather poor training on the video, and although you claim he has all these fights and you take the time to film him running in the woods, you don't have a single video of him actually fighting or sparring.

OK. So while nothing you apparently claim isreally true, you want people to believe the internet challenge is? Anyone that gullible will be attending the Black Flag WCK seminar.

Let me ask you, have you yourself ever boxed, either amatuer (GG) or pro -- and is there any veruification of that? If not, how did you develop your ability to train boxers?

In my view, I think your idea is to try to make Dale "look bad" by issuing this stupid cowardly challenge (and it's cowardly since you are not the one putting yourself at risk but some poor kid) that you know he's not going to accept -- as no reasonable, intelligent person would. Then you arejust going to say, "see, Dale is afraid of my boy or is a fake." Well, that won't fly. The only one looking bad from this challenge is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    nice clips, really good stuff in the clinch and on the ground, and your stand up isn't that bad as for the full contact stick stuff... all i can say is
    You should see Dale's stuff in the DB videos.
    Not to mention that he once fought 3 times in a Gathering AND the next day won a submission grappling tournament.
    I don't always agree with Dale and I certainly don't like his posting style but give the devil his due.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

it may be different in australia but golden gloves is just the comp or association. My step dad won in three divisions. But i have never heard of it as a school. So i took it more like black dragon kung fu yo know a gimmicky name. So when is ali and dale fighting, can someone video it. Cool.

my god i just actually sat and watched this for the first time

the kid should get himself some proper trainers before he gets seriously injured the pad stuff was bad the sledgehammer stuff even worse, no wonder you have not put any fighters out there, they would get destroyed.

i feel sorry for the kid to be honest
    as I said before, the kid's mechanics w/the sledge are abysmal; anyone with even a shred of ethics would immediately stop having him work that way, as it is setting him up for injury; this has nothing to do w/WC, Dale, internet flame wars, etc; - I showed the clip to two of my physical therapist colleagues, they were speechless - one of them actually thought it was a joke at first; both agreed that it was irresponsible to let someone train that way;

ALI - STOP SETTING YOUR STUDENT UP FOR INJURY, AT LEAST GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TRAIN PLYO PROPERLY GET INVOLVED IN YOUR CAMP;

you've been warned twice now - only your ego and persecution complex stand in the way of your admitting you are in the wrong here;

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You should see Dale's stuff in the DB videos.
    Not to mention that he once fought 3 times in a Gathering AND the next day won a submission grappling tournament.
    I don't always agree with Dale and I certainly don't like his posting style but give the devil his due.
    those that have actually trained with good masters and fought are secure enough to give others respect even if they don't always agree with them...... (not talking about myself here but i always find it intersting people like you, and david Ross even when not agreeing with Dale respect what he has done because you have also been there and done it)

those that have actually trained with good masters and fought are secure enough to give others respect even if they don't always agree with them...... (not talking about myself here but i always find it intersting people like you, and david Ross even when not agreeing with Dale respect what he has done because you have also been there and done it)
    I have found Dale confrontational at times and I haven't always agreed with statements he has made, but the man is a dog brother and a BJJ black belt. Neither of those things come in vending machines for Christ's sake! Watching guys on here carry on, especially when their posts show they have NO CLUE of what they speak, is depressing
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I have found Dale confrontational at times and I haven't always agreed with statements he has made, but the man is a dog brother and a BJJ black belt. Neither of those things come in vending machines for Christ's sake! Watching guys on here carry on, especially when their posts show they have NO CLUE of what they speak, is depressing
    Hey I'm just glad he posts here occasionally. I'm not sure where exactly his WC background is - I think I remember he trained with Dan Inosanto for 7 yrs, and Dan's a walking encyclopedia of martial arts. But anyway, him posting does bring an element of realism into the forum that's a good perspective. Regardless of whether he's arguing with someone, trolling, or whatever.

Dale is a worthy forum member, though I'm not sure why he chooses to waste so much time here.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!