just got upgraded from in-active Reserve
    to Reserve as of today.

Thank God they're sending me to a LRSU(LRRP)unit
    where I belong
    as opposed to a 71/LIMA Admin. unit.

I'll be training the youngiens to shoot and scoot,

maybe they'll let me in on some fun.

My head feels nice.

Talk all you want,I've got a job to do.......

Kung Lek Guest
    tnwingtsun-

you would do well to at least watch a few episodes of band of brothers if you ain't gonna read 'bout stuff.

Maybe you could temper your "bravado" with it.

And Actually,regarding christianity the Apostle Paul started it all. Constantine then chose Christianity as the state religion of rome and rammed it down everyones throat. Tarlamagne kept the ball rolling. and then the long line of popes.

Learning is a generational thing as is the building of a concept.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Kunk Lek,

many Christian Churches existed while Paul was still Saul and doing his d@mndest to kill them. Some of the churches he started, but many were around before the scales fell off his eyes. That is, according to the books he authored anyway.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

rogue Guest
    Kung Lek, many of us who read A Band of Brothers were inspired by that book. War is never easy or clean, but once there books like Black Hawk Down and BoB show what can be accomplished.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

Kung Lek Guest
    Are you mil guys all in the same room? :D

I get the feeling I'm being monitored by the ...........................

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

tnwingtsun Guest

Kung Lek

>you would do well to at least watch a few episodes of band of brothers if you ain't gonna read 'bout stuff.<

I read "A Band of Brothers" when it first came out.
    My great Uncle is
    Col.(Lt.Gen Retired) Robert F Sink,506th PIR's
    first commander,he passed away when I was one years old.

My "bravado" as you put it was tempered years ago
    when a good friend of mine had a 762X39 North Korean round blow out his chest when I was 18 years old.

I was standing ten feet away from him.
    I do not look forward to ever jumping into a hot DZ again nor having people I know getting killed
    or taking a human life again.

Its not about "bravado",its not about God and
    country,its not about flag waving and pay back.

Its to me about making sure your people don't die
    as they carry out the mission through the
    objective,whatever it may be.

When I said maybe they'll let me in on the fun,
    maybe I should have explained something to you,
    when you've been with a certain unit and formed a bond you don't want to be left behind,you want to stay with your "Brothers".
    My Uncle Bob(Robert F Sink) passed up many promotions during WW2 because he wanted to
    stay with his brainchild,the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment and did until it was disbanded.

Besides,the mission of LRSU units is to stay in the shadows and make no noise what so ever unless discovered.

My biggest challange is getting though my injury
    and passing the Med exaim so I can be with my "Brothers"

rogue Guest
    Aww we like ya Kung, we understand that you're Canadian. :p

Also we know where you live, Watchman, your turn to eyeball him.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

tsunami surfer Guest
    kind of funny how qimaster backpedaled from "if you dont serve you dont deserve citezenship" to hey its cool lets change the subject. Hey T are you working with the LRSU unit from cartersville Ga???
    I have 2 friends who served in that unit a few years ago.¸

tsunami surfer Guest
    Oh and qimaster I recieced a honarable discharge. I noticed your little jab. try reading the post. You said you were medicaly retired as an E-5. The way you post you sounded like the usual spit-shined lifer that knew all the regs but couldn't lead simple map and compass exersice.c

tnwingtsun Guest

tsunami surfer

>Hey T are you working with the LRSU unit from cartersville Ga???
    I have 2 friends who served in that unit a few years ago.<

Yeppers,thats the one!!

As a matter of fact I got hurt in Rome GA.
    last year,thats whats holding me back.[img]C:WINDOWSDesktopLUFT506small.gif[/img] [img]null[/img]