Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence day

Independence day

Hey look at you!

You're 229 years old!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs up

My brother is doing the Lion Dance in the parade for the Independence Day in Rowland Heights East LA County.

I was asked to do the drum beating.

I have a bad cold. I excused myself.

I will be doing a little bit Ba Gua Zhang in Laguna beach later today.

i have sensativities to the sun right now so i get to excuse myself to a blissful day of wasting time in front of the computer while the family goes swimming and the like.

and hbd america. i know gift certificates are a little tacky, but i didn't know what you liked.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 07-04-2005 at 12:47 PM.
    where's my beer?

I'm flabbergasted that this thread got less responses than the same for the canadians.

what happened to all the patriotic flag waving toot knashing american comrades on this board???

no happy birthdays for your nation?

and she thought you loved her!

cads!

p.s flabbergasted is a cool word, use it at your next meeting!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

wr# calbratnign irl n00b!!11!!!

after the sun went down i went out with the family for beer and fireworks like any good american.
    where's my beer?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Unless your country is rich with oil, then the above unalienable Rights are void and you can expect to be bombed, invaded and forced to think the way we do.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Yeah, and if you go a few generations back, you're all mostly French, Spanish, English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, Norse, Czeckoslovakian, Russian, Polish and a good few other nations to boot.

Now could you please all stay in the country y'all so proud of?
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

chief fox, i think you're good people, but that really wasn't necessary on this thread. i don't do politics here and whether or not i agree with you isn't the point. it's still not cool to call a girl fat on her birthday even if its true.
    where's my beer?

"Now that's funny! I don't care who you are."

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    chief fox, i think you're good people, but that really wasn't necessary on this thread. i don't do politics here and whether or not i agree with you isn't the point. it's still not cool to call a girl fat on her birthday even if its true.
    You're right man. Sorry about that. But the 4th of July is all about the Declaration of Independence and it is very interesting to go back and read those words and compare them to the actions of our country today.

I love this country, not because of our actions today but because of the principles that it was founded on.

Sorry about getting all political. Happy birthday USA!
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

But she is fat though...

Happy Birthday you degenerates!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    You're right man. Sorry about that. But the 4th of July is all about the Declaration of Independence and it is very interesting to go back and read those words and compare them to the actions of our country today.

I love this country, not because of our actions today but because of the principles that it was founded on.

Sorry about getting all political. Happy birthday USA!
    thanks man ... like i said its not like i can really argue your point, but fat girls need love too ... or something like that.

yes we know she's fat matt.
    where's my beer?

Here is the link;

bigger pictures

Have a good 4th

Hey, happy birthday America.

enjoy your fireworks and cakes and flag waving!
    Kung Fu is good for you.