Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence day

I have to work late

haha the canadian made the kfo 4th of july thread

thank you my northern brother.
    where's my beer?

DJ, some of us get drunk and light off fireworks to show the gov't that hey, we threw off the chains of oppression before... and we'll do it again if it comes to that.

are you listening Washington? a little more representation and a **** of a lot less taxation, thanks in advance. Yahhh.... the first patriots were by definition 'enemies of the state.' The British state anyhow.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

F#ck the patriotism.... GIMME BBQ OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Ahhh, BBQ... that finest of carnivorous pleasures :-D Since I'm a nerd, when I went to my parents' house I gave them some pork marinated in Char-Siu marinade. Here's hoping it turns out well.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

i always skip the flag waving lol. that's for someone else. it IS all about the bbq and the alcohol and blowing sh1t up.

Quote Originally Posted by Banjos_dad
    DJ, some of us get drunk and light off fireworks to show the gov't that hey, we threw off the chains of oppression before... and we'll do it again if it comes to that.

are you listening Washington? a little more representation and a **** of a lot less taxation, thanks in advance. Yahhh.... the first patriots were by definition 'enemies of the state.' The British state anyhow.
    Yeah, happy birthday you bunch of terrorists... er sorry, insurgents... er sorry, FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

And to the rest of us... Happy British Bin Day! (completely non-politically joking )
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

And can we get a date on that 'getting rid of the government' thing, since you've had so much practice...?

[/rabble rousing]
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

lol you guys are going to post me into gitmo lol.

lol @ freedom fighters..... That's what they called the Taliban when it was the Russians trying to 'pacify' afghanistan lol. that's a blast from the past.

i guess the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is based on the direction in which he points his rpg launcher.

on that note: arming the next generation of our enemies are MONKEYS making all our decisions or what?

why can't we just give them super soakers with pepper spray or something

I had a sixer of Lowenbrau, a sixer of Blue Moon, a cup of jack and coke, and a mudslide....All before seeing a 30min city-funded fireworks display over the Mississippi from a 14th floor balcony.

I really did her up....Made Jack Daniel's glazed stake with corn on the cob and a baked potatoe. I soaked some mesquite and applewood in Lowenbrau and tossed them on the charcoals for flavor.

Texans know BBQ
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest