Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Independence day

most famous scene for french national anthem

is from casa blanca.

louder than german anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oROASA1v92U

ttt 4 2012

In patriotic capitalist fashion, MartialArtsMart.com is offering FREE SHIPPING for any orders over $50 (Offer ends July 10, 2012 Midnight) as well as the WEEKLY SPECIAL for the 4th of JULY: 20% OFF on a Patriot Demo Uniform & Elite Competition Nunchaku!!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Well Hello Stars & Stripes!
    It's your big day tomorrow.
    Now go get a job.

Happy (early) July 4th to the American cousins!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i would like to congratulate the americans on their victory over the aliens, and the courage of premier obama, during the invasion of 1998.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

im not really a july 4th person. whilst i do understand the 'independence day' and what that entails, i think its a little old at this point. the people alive today in no way feel the way the people who actually fought for that independence do. im not going to dog on the holiday, i just dont think it really applies anymore. people just use it for the federal holiday now, but few people really deeply in their hearts care about our independence from the kingdom of great britainon that day. (hell most of our citizens probably dont even know the history behind the holiday, we're a self imposed ignorant bunch) they just want to blow stuff up, drink, and get the day off. which is fine, thats very american.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

oh and bawang, the invasion was in 1996 bro.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Stand Up and Salute!!!

I'm tired of all this non Patriotism!!! So I'm giving you a flag that you can proudly stand firm and salute!

happey independent day

hello erybodays,

this is m first celebrating independence day in the usa. I am very excite to honor American hero mr will smiths defeat of the aliens. I want to wish everybody a merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

hello erybodays,

this is m first celebrating independence day in the usa. I am very excite to honor American hero mr will smiths defeat of the aliens. I want to wish everybody a merry Christmas.
    Dude...it's tomorrow.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Dude...it's tomorrow.
    u don't know wat u talking about FOO. I am upgraded from puny little canadan to mighty strong americans. my power lvl is higher than u

AMEICA NUMBAH ONE

HELL YES BRO!!!

Bawang, just so u kno, it is American tradition to set off loud fireworks in your neighbor's yard at ~12am
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

In the patriotic tradition of this thread...

... begun in 2009 by s_r, the Sword Hotties thread bids you all a Happy 4th!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ... Sword Hotties thread[/URL]
    very nice. how much?