Thread: Qigong Master

Qigong Master

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/217476...s_pyrokinesis/

just saw this article on www.rense.com but have not been able to see it since i am at work and all streaming media is blocked. If someone does see this video please post what you think of it, thanks.
    Forget about Yesterday, Live for Today and Pray for Tomorrow
    www.Weaponsathand.com

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    The Master is noteworthy, the camerawork is showing heat variations. We hear of his background; there's a list of what he has treated. His hands look as though he often has an open hand. The pad is a doorway. If it is moist it might pick-up and retain heat for a bit. The Doctor exploring this man of qigong and the experienced infrared photographer had experiences that wowed them it seems. The infraredographer was wowed by the heat differentiation most notablly at the palm ant the pad/cloth. The Doctor who under-went a treatment combining massage and hands over work felt a difference it seemed.

I think the man is known for heat with a cloth between his hand and the area to be affected. I noticed the shape of the pad/cloth he used in the thermal recording. It seemed other than uniformly heated. It seemed to lack transition heating that a typical cloth/pad might have via heat transfer by moisture.

I think thermal identifies heat and that there was manipulations of the cloth/pad. If the recording or imaging is presented as qi. I do think Ho Pan Palm can make friction. I think friction can make heat. I think the imaging shows heat. Having rubbed the cloth/pad initially distinction of friction heat from qi caused heat is other than soundly validated.

Different cloths/pads even of the same type might go far to validate.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Talking about Qigong Master, I would like to mention Master Chen Shixing in Wudang shan, China. His kungfu is amazing.
    You can see yourself.
    http://www.chinawudangacademy.com/

As I said in a previous thread, there are many good yangshengong (they call it qigong today for the most part) teachers around but those that use deceit to such an extent that it muddies the waters and introduces trickery and collusion that turns people off to good practice and teaching!

For the teachers that supposedly boils water, I would do the following:
    a. Bring my own water
    b. have the great master wash his hands and allow an aide to assist to the demo area.
    c. check sleeves and pockets for hidden substances (yes, it comes down to that in the cases where the public good is involved), sadly!
    c. let the great master boil the water until the sun goes down

That is a strategy to test the veracity of those great masters!

I will say that anyone who can separate me from my money is a great master but what will I get for my money? Might as well hand it over just being in the presence of said great master!