Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Machida footsweep on concrete

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    What the dude should have done is spoken to her calmly, and then shouted out loudly "I would never give you 100 dollars to sleep with you".

Then he could walk away in disgust while all her friends think she tried to ho herself to another tourist. lol

anyway, he shouldn't of dumped her, but she was being a shmuck.
    he was probably being a schmuck too...didn't get audio so I don't know...a smart man would have started a food fight and made her change her mind
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    no, I hear you - I was just goofin' is all;

i know

problem is, some people are so stupid, especially if they never have had their asses handed to them physically, that if you do that, they interpret it as "oh, he got in my face but couldn't do anything else"

c'mon...you've seen pictures...i'm one ugly *******...generally considered 'big' and pride myself on my 'scary' face

I certainly agree it's a matter of degree, etc.; and again, I don't think it should be gender specific - it should be based purely on physical attributes; so a beer bottle attack may have not warranted a sweep, but hey, if she had pulled her knife out, which you never know, she may have been getting ready to do that...
    a beer bottle attack would warrant a sweep in my book...i thought all i saw was a glass of beer thrown in his face???

however, any retaliation after an attack is over is simply another attack...you can do many things to prevent a real attack but once the threat is over you have a duty to retreat...he obviously did not retreat
    Last edited by Oso; 07-14-2009 at 08:01 AM.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

remind me to never, EVER, grapple w/you...
    What are you saving up to be. jewish?

Quick story:
    years ago, in one of the Kodokan closed door sessions ( BB only) one particular asswipe that was always a tad mouthy, got choked out, his pants were pulled of and on his ass was written in permanent marker, " Property of the Kodokan".

Some women are crazier and feistier than others. I had a female friend years ago who got into a fight (a REAL fight) with her boyfriend. When I and another friend saw what her face looked like (pretty messed up) from being hit, we were getting ready to hunt the guy down & have our own... "conversation"... with him. She asked us not to and admitted that he was just defending himself. We said "bullsh1t, how much need could he have to do THIS to a petite little barbie-doll looking woman?"

Then we saw what HE looked like. There really would have been no point in beating the guy any further than what he'd already received. She had really done a number on him.

And as a former law enforcement officer, I can tell you that men sometimes do get stabbed by women, and sometimes it's fatal. Of course it all depends on the situation. The one in the vid was truly an unwarranted level of response. The woman WAS being a b1tch (and maybe the guy had brought that on himself, who knows), but yeah, there were many more appropriate responses to "assault with a deadly beverage"...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

Quick story:
    years ago, in one of the Kodokan closed door sessions ( BB only) one particular asswipe that was always a tad mouthy, got choked out, his pants were pulled of and on his ass was written in permanent marker, " Property of the Kodokan".
    and i was given a hard time for wanting to spank transgressors on the OT forum????

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    What a ****head .

The thing that made me mad was the fact that she completely WASTED a full glass of booze!

Who DOES that?!?!?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

wow, you'd think HW108 would have stopped w/the racist comments by now...

wow, you'd think HW108 would have stopped w/the racist comments by now...
    Now, that was just uncalled for !

By the way, points if you can guess what movie that "jewish" remark was from.

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    The thing that made me mad was the fact that she completely WASTED a full glass of booze!

Who DOES that?!?!?
    Good point. Beeyatch got away lightly.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

platoon!!!!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    platoon!!!!!!!!
    Well done Sir !!

HOT!!!!

i actually watched platoon this past weekend, and sniper, it was a back to back weekend of badassness.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    HOT!!!!

i actually watched platoon this past weekend, and sniper, it was a back to back weekend of badassness.
    As a former Sniper I always had a soft spot for that movie.

As a former Sniper I always had a soft spot for that movie.
    i just got a copy of 'Taps' for 4.99 and watched it for the first time in 20 years

Not to derail the humor of this thread, but I thought I would add that women in today's society are much more violent and potentially deadly than any other time I can think of. For example, Steve McNair's wack job girlfriend shoots him while he is asleep on the couch, then, not a week later, Arturo Gatti's wife stabs him and strangles him with a purse strap while he is passed out drunk. Now I would never condone hitting a woman for merely ****ing you off or even hitting you, I think the douche bag in the video was way out of line. However, you throw a knife or gun or any deadly weapon into the mix, that is a different story. If I believe my life to be threatened, I do not discriminate when it comes to violence.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato