Thread: Gene Ching Continues Hot Chicks and nachos legacy

Gene Ching Continues Hot Chicks and nachos legacy

Had dinner with Gene the night before the Legend of Kung Fu tournaments. Of course he ordered nachos and a hot chick

He's my idol!!
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Swank......
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

I didn't know you could order hot chicks at kung fu tournaments

Its Gene Ching. He can order anything.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

You guys are just going to the wrong tournaments...

...thanks again, xcakid, for being my nacho enabler. Those were tasty nachos.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i wanna be a kung fu magazine editor when i grows up...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

oh no you don't...

...the hours suck.

Just come to LoKF and join us for our super secret KFM gathering next year.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    one of these days...semi-retirement definitely makes it hard to justify trips if I can't write them off...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...thanks again, xcakid, for being my nacho enabler. Those were tasty nachos.

My pleasure same bat time, same bat channel....next year.

perhaps...

There was a staggering number of people at the hotel for LoKF that went over to TP since it was so close by. It keep popping out in conversations. Others were saying BD would have been a better choice, but I can't find nachos on the menu, much less something blood free. I had to scoop the bloody chili off the top of my nachos at TP.

xcakid, I'm bummed out now because we totally forgot the hobo shoot. If you email me an appropriate photo, we might still be able to do that. You know how that campaign goes. Heck, maybe I should just open that up to everyone here.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    xcakid, I'm bummed out now because we totally forgot the hobo shoot. If you email me an appropriate photo, we might still be able to do that. You know how that campaign goes. Heck, maybe I should just open that up to everyone here.
    Ok, I will shoot one tomorrow on the sidewalk in front of our kwoon on the sidewalk and email it to ya

Gene, next year how bout Indian food (so vegetarian would be easy to order) with belly dancers. Its a bit of a drive, but ya know ya always got a ride on the pimping 350Z
    Last edited by xcakid; 07-21-2009 at 08:37 PM.

Wow. You guys had all the fun.

Twin Peak would be my kind of place to eat.

however, have to watch my cholestrol.

oh not to bring kids either.

Indian food with Belly Dancers?!

I'm so there. Belly dancing is really more middle eastern than Indian, so that's a bit like getting served by geishas at a Chop Suey joint. That's very TX

But I'm not complaining, no, not at all. My only trepidation would be that if it's ****her, it'll be harder to get people to come out. But then again, given that it was only us (only the hardcore forum reps) that's really a moot point, isn't it?

Do they serve nachos? Because belly dancing and nachos are two great tastes that go great together.

I used to make swords for belly dancers. Do they have sword-balancing belly dancers? Because belly dancers, nacho sauce and swords - now that's a party!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

How about Morrocan grub and belly dancers in a swank restaurant?

http://www.thesultanstent.com

If you're ever in Toronto, be sure to visit!
    Nothing like a bowl of olives and a boner!
    Kung Fu is good for you.