Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm System

Burning Palm System

My Sifu has decided to let out this rare internal art. Anyone wishing to learn the authentic rare system please visit his website for more details.

http://burningpalm.webs.com/index.html

thanks

from the website:
    "This is also a complete fighting system that develops an Internal Springy Force that can leave an imprint of your hand on or within your opponents body, causing seriously internal bleeding."

dude, like, seriously?
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 07-21-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    from the website:
    "This is also a complete fighting system that develops an Internal Springy Force that can leave an imprint of your hand on or within your opponents body, causing seriously internal bleeding."

dude, like, seriously?

Srsly.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by lungyuil View Post
    My Sifu has decided to let out this rare internal art. Anyone wishing to learn the authentic rare system please visit his website for more details.

http://burningpalm.webs.com/index.html

thanks

So...

You've been developing this since '96?

And when you hit someone it leaves a mark?

I think someone already invented that system.

It's called Smacking.
    Quote:

oh oh, i wanna learn springy force.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Quote Originally Posted by gwa sow View Post
    oh oh, i wanna learn springy force.

It HAS to work...they've been developing it since'96.
    Quote:

hahahaha..
    well i guess each to their own right??
    The system has been around for centuries, but my sifu has been training in it since 96.

Beleive what you want to.....
    Anyway Weasel you need to seriously stop smacking it.........You could go blind!!!

hahahaha..
    well i guess each to their own right??
    The system has been around for centuries, but my sifu has been training in it since 96.

Beleive what you want to.....
    Anyway Weasel you need to seriously stop smacking it.........You could go blind!!!

Back at ya, hot stuff...
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Back at ya, hot stuff...

Ever train with meditation?

Care to describe it to me?
    Quote:

Well I am happy to announce that I will finally be teaching my own Internal Chi Kung System as well!

Although the details of this style are well known, and millennia old, I have collated them into an organized system in order to fleece you sheep....er...I mean in order to make this rare and arcane information available for all people.

What is the name of this common, yet rare, system of Chi Kung, I know you are asking???

It is called "Hairy Palm"!

I know, I know you think you are already familiar with this rare technique, but MY new system will make you bigger.....faster...stronger..... than you have ever imagined possible!

$1,000 up front and a $250 a month with a commitment for 12 months. This includes a free subscription to a particular magazine and website designed to provide visual imagery in order to enhance your personal experience!

PM me...those who are interested!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 07-21-2009 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Well I am happy to announce that I will finally be teaching my own Internal Chi Kung System as well!

Although the details of this style are well known, and millennia old, I have collated them into an organized system in order to fleece you sheep....er...I mean in order to make this rare and arcane information available for all people.

What is the name of this common, yet rare, system of Chi Kung, I know you are asking???

It is called "Hairy Palm"!

I know, I know you think you are already familiar with this rare technique, but MY new system will make you bigger.....faster...stronger..... than you have ever imagined possible!

$1,000 up front and a $250 a month with a commitment for 12 months. This includes a free subscription to a particular magazine and website designed to provide visual imagery that enhance your personal experience!

PM me...those who are interested!

Yes...I've tried this technique. The pal penetrates DEEPER, HARDER, FASTER that before!!!
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Yes...I've tried this technique. The pal penetrates DEEPER, HARDER, FASTER that before!!!
    I am sure you are familiar with the rudimentary techniques common to all men, however for truly outstanding results you MUST purchase MY system or you will remain a little girly man who thinks he can compete with REAL men.

In reality are being laughed at behind your back by those who have learned this TRUE esoteric system!

You will also learn the secret hand sign in order to recognize others who have learned this secret method!

Just think what an advantage you would have if you combined the Hairy Palm with your Iron Weasel!

Weasel..No i don't care to describe it to you..You guys want answers to justify the system, yet all you do is be rude...**** Off...You are all nothing to me and therefore i do not acknowledge you...Interesting how you poke **** at people when you claim poison hand and iron palm, Burning Palm is a rare iron palm in itself..

I don't make fun of your poison hand nor do i care...I didn't realise you people were the only authorities on iron palm systems....Oh Well i guess we all have our own insecurities.

Oh and Scott...I won't even waste my time..

Weasel..No i don't care to describe it to you..You guys want answers to justify the system, yet all you do is be rude...**** Off...You are all nothing to me and therefore i do not acknowledge you...Interesting how you poke **** at people when you claim poison hand and iron palm, Burning Palm is a rare iron palm in itself..

I don't make fun of your poison hand nor do i care...I didn't realise you people were the only authorities on iron palm systems....Oh Well i guess we all have our own insecurities.

Oh and Scott...I won't even waste my time..
    LOL! First of all....IT IS A JOKE!!!! Lighten up! Just about everyone who comes on here advertising gets razzed about it! That is the nature of the BB beast. David Ross gets razzed for his ads and Gene Ching, who owns the fricken board, is teased from time to time as well! So there is no favoritism here!

If you can't play with the big boys, go play somewhere else. If you were as secure as you pretend, you would not feel the need to respond so defensively.

By responding the way you have to the jokes and ridicule you are demonstrating you DO care. Not caring is demonstrated by not responding at all!

If you think we are jerks, then just don't respond.

If the program is any good, it will speak for itself through results!

But on an public board everything and everyone is fair game. Like Tao, the Board is no respecter of men! All who post are open to razzing and ridicule! There is always likely to be someone who will disagree, ridicule or disrespect you.

If you can't deal with it, then go play somewhere safe....this is the freeway....we like to live dangerously!!

I even have a hit out on someone, but he is a coward and is always hiding and pretending to be my friend all the time...but I'll get him eventually!

...and HE DOES KNOW WHO HE IS!!