Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Burning Palm System

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    let me know too....because if he gives wrong info...I'll sue him...if gives right info...then thats good...you're making me famous.
    Don't you pay attention at all? Our source is a woman....

And you'll know exactly what we find because it will be here for the world to see
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

we have had some allegations that Dr. Quack-root is possibly under investigation in Beirut for questionable medical practices there; we also have a man (woman) on the ground locally looking into his status and possibly interviewing former disgruntled patients, some of who may have even sustained serious injury as a result of this man's "treatment"; we will have to wait and see what happens, but these are the questions we are seeking answers for...
    Now you are lying....I didn't expact lies from you...you put yourself a "respectable scientist" ...stay on that ground...lying is not good.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Don't you pay attention at all? Our source is a woman....

And you'll know exactly what we find because it will be here for the world to see
    Do not forget to put her or his real name and phone number here on the board too...because as I see...I'll sue her, if she or he gives wrong information about me.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Do not forget to put her or his real name and phone number here on the board too...because as I see...I'll sue her, if she or he gives wrong information about me.
    how about your real name and contact info first?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

how about your real name and contact info first?
    you all know my real name...as for contact info....let your source find it...am in the Armenian region of Beirut city...she should know well where it is...and she can find my office very easily...so lets wait and see what wil your source reveals about me....but be careful....first be a gentleman and give her real name when she gives info about me...so that if its wrong info...I'll sue her.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

You're probably going to make your lawyer rich, suing her, the hospitol, a newspaper, a TV station, etc etc etc etc

You're probably going to make your lawyer rich, suing her, the hospitol, a newspaper, a TV station, etc etc etc etc

Lets wait and see....will not reply to any post....when you get the info from your source...post it here.
    Last edited by Dr.Harut; 07-28-2009 at 02:56 PM.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Now you are lying....I didn't expact lies from you...you put yourself a "respectable scientist" ...stay on that ground...lying is not good.
    LOL - you talk about ethics and then blog about the efficacy of your dit da now based on subjective anecdotal evidence; you also double talk about BPS, claiming in one place that you don't do "energy healing" but describe yourself doing it on another forum
    anyway don't get yourself all worked up - what lies? We are just asking questions and making routine inquiries via our local contacts, and you seem to get all nervous - what are you so worried about? You seem to be concerned that something will come to light that you want to stay hidden - is that the case?

You seem to be concerned that something will come to light that you want to stay hidden - is that the case?
    we already know the answer!

we already know the answer!
    Just giving him the benefit of the doubt in case he wants to
    make a full disclosure...

I want a secret world traveling investigator friend too!!

Oh wait...I DO have one....his name is Bond....James Bond!!

....or was that a dream?