Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm System

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    yeah. why don't you just ignore all that ****. Ok, so it's white tiger system. Whatever. Go on about the palms...
    TT...am no insulting you...I need time to write a post...be patient

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

brb in 2 hrs or less

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by lungyuil View Post
    Anyway, The energy we get from the meds and the conditioning from the training is all real, you can't make up the results..
    And the secret is out!!! Now it makes sense where Dr. Haircut comes into the picture, that is unless Dr. Haircut is really Doo Wai himself as many suspect.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

BTW, anyone else notice that he uses the Gim more like a hacking weapon rather than a precision instrument?

It looks more like a Broadsword set than a Gim set.

Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    from what I have seen of the "meds," they are all very slight differences in percentage breathing and packing. I would venture to say that they are so slight that it would not make one bit of difference if you did 80,60,30, 10, 0r 80, 50, 20, 5. What are your experiences with this?

I would not rejoice. I was dissapointed in what was given to me, but then again, I went through Lacy, although he was representing Doo Wai at the time.
    Personally, I was dissapointed in both of them. Neither of them performed well, although DW's bak mei forms were ok, they lacked clarity in presenting them. Poor quality on DW's back porch, getting tangled up in his mike wires, having coughing fits, etc, and not editing that stuff out was as bad as Lacy not editing out his walking back and forth to turn the camera on and off, showing old video of some of the worst crap I've ever seen. And DW wasting forty five minutes of tape trying to sell his system to me.
    THAT is what I didn't like.
    Sushi is bait, presentation is everything.

I am hoping his info is good, and I believe Garry will present it in a much more professional manner when he releases his videos.
    Last edited by TenTigers; 07-27-2009 at 11:22 AM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

yeah, I never cared for using the term, "Meds," in reference to ch'i-gung meditations.
    (I also hate when people use the terms,"The Fu," or "Chunners.")
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Huh?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Huh?????????
    what?????????
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Oh, meditations, not medications. Although it would seem some altered state of reality may be involved.

At least the definition of "good" is certainly different amongst the parties involved in the conversation.

when I haven't been consistant with my meditation, I don't say, "I've been off my meds."
    although, now that you mention it, it IS quite funny. Perhaps I'll start.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    Mr Jurak:..your posts are too long...
    either you are channeling Polonius, or you have a limited attention span; sorry to say though, to clearly delineate one's perspective and avoid ambiguity does sometimes take a bit more time than just posting out of knee-jerk responses; I am surprised that coming from a physician, you complain they are too long - I am assuming you read medical texts of greater length, and my approach is essentially evidence-based, so I don't get what the difficulty is, especially when I am trying to be objective, and not get personal...

anyway, whatever, if you think they are too long, hey, don't read them; but anyone making / supporting claims such as made by Gary & Co. should be up to answering someone who challenges them to support those claims - or do you think that the general public should accept on faith what claims are made? if so, end of discussion, I guess; if not, then please feel free to answer the questions that I have asked;

I will not go defensive about myself...as Jurak is intending to put me in "bad docs" catagory...he doesn't know me personally so all he says are pure assumptions.
    it's not assumptions - you are apparently supporting the use of a therapy that has not one bit of evidence-based support - that goes very much against the standard of practice of medicine; it may not make you a "bad" doctor, but it calls your professional judgement into question to say the least...if I am incorrect, please answer the questions I asked and demonstrate my error

the name "Bak Fu" was named by Bak Fu Pai's first master' Fung Doe Duk..who was the creator of the system ( I might reveal the proof someday, because that recording will not go away and all the world can check it) and passed the whole system to a Family who were already well known Family in their healing knowledge since 690 AD..and that Family happens to be Doo Family and our Teacher is direct descendent ...so yes Mr Ross...the name is owned by Doo Family
    um, do you actually know where the concept of "White Tiger" comes from, and what it actually refers to? sorry, the Doo family can't own what was around as part of Chinese culture long before them (hint: its usage predates 690 AD by at least a millennia and a half, if not more)

TT, even if I am sure you count us fake fraud or whatever in the negative way, but I'll try to answer your questions
    why won't you answer mine as well?

As all Bak Fu Pai chi gung meditations ( am speaking about Bak Fu Pai chi gung because I don't have any idea about other internal arts)..they will make a person healthier...they can project their energy to other people....when I examine my patients, some of them feel wave like surges going into their bodies...some feel pleasent warmth..and yet am not doing any healing in my practice...just examining patients..which its legal for a physician to examine a patient using his hands also not the stethoscope only.
    I may be wrong, but based on your post above, you seem to understand very little about transference, entrainment, suggestion etc. if you believe these things to be objective and / or that they actually require any sort of extended training to achieve: what you are describing are subjective experiences that occur in many other instances, be it reiki, therapeutic touch, etc. - meaning that your description of "energy" and all that have nothing to do w/BPS training per se, and in fact they can be accomplished after 5 minutes of instruction in "energy projection" (which I have witnessed); so, don't get me wrong - I am not discounting your personal subjective experience, I am just saying there is nothing particular special about what you are describing, so don't give it more credence than it's worth - the fact that people feel something when you are only examining them is indicative that it is a subjective / generalized process that is well within the range what spontaneously occurs between human organisms when they interact with a certain intention; it is "healing", in the sense that it seems to help move the system towards homeostasis, but I wouldn't call it skilled delivery of a therapeutic modality or a form of skilled diagnosis; it's just a normal aspect of human interaction, albeit one that is often discounted as not being "real" by contemporary standards of perception;
    probably you will misinterpret this, because it takes the so-called "skill" of BPS and pretty much all other "energy systems" and relegates it to within the range of "normal" human experience, which makes it no longer anything "special" that helps to seperate BPS / energy-worker types out from the rest of the population; meaning they all would have to get over themselves, which isn't going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately;

Am back, again have to read long post....

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Am back, again have to read long post....
    living in the desert, I can understand why one could accumulate a relatively higher concentration of sand in their undershorts, but quit whining; you don't have to do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    from what I have seen of the "meds," they are all very slight differences in percentage breathing and packing. I would venture to say that they are so slight that it would not make one bit of difference if you did 80,60,30, 10, 0r 80, 50, 20, 5. What are your experiences with this?

I would not rejoice. I was dissapointed in what was given to me, but then again, I went through Lacy, although he was representing Doo Wai at the time.
    Personally, I was dissapointed in both of them. Neither of them performed well, although DW's bak mei forms were ok, they lacked clarity in presenting them. Poor quality on DW's back porch, getting tangled up in his mike wires, having coughing fits, etc, and not editing that stuff out was as bad as Lacy not editing out his walking back and forth to turn the camera on and off, showing old video of some of the worst crap I've ever seen. And DW wasting forty five minutes of tape trying to sell his system to me.
    THAT is what I didn't like.
    Sushi is bait, presentation is everything.

I am hoping his info is good, and I believe Garry will present it in a much more professional manner when he releases his videos.
    TT, yes, they are slight differences, and I get different energy surges with each meditation with different breathing sequance. Thats from my experiance.

As for the other issue the Lacy issue...I don't believe Lacy was representative of Bak Fu Pai...and those videos he selling, are not instructional videos...and Lacy has not trained in Bak Fu Pai by GM Doo Wai. I will not drag myself in this issue, because I'll stand what GM Doo Wai has told us...and you all have negative ideas about GM Doo Wai...so, its better not to discuss this issue.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    living in the desert, I can understand why one could accumulate a relatively higher concentration of sand in their undershorts, but quit whining; you don't have to do anything...
    Now Beirut, Lebanon is desert?..wait let me send a link about Lebanon and see if its desert or not

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout