Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm System

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    was "Mad Santa" AT ANY TIME a representative of GM Doo Wai, or was he simply a student who passed himself off for years as a rep-not only a rep, but he referred to himself as Jung Shee.
    And if he was not a rep, where did he get all his info, including tapes of GM Doo Wai, the jow formulas, etc?
    -or perhaps they simply had a falling out afterwards, and the reulting debacle?
    I am not instigating, just trying to get the facts straight.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    Now Beirut, Lebanon is desert?..wait let me send a link about Lebanon and see if its desert or not
    so, is it that I need to post in one to two sentences to get you to answer? that can't be it, because you answered TT's questions - of course, that may be because it's easy to answer about one's own personal experience rather than substantiating claims made regarding clinical outcomes...

Now Beirut, Lebanon is desert?..wait let me send a link about Lebanon and see if its desert or not
    I personally think you have one of those Lebanese cedars shoved way up your ass
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Jurak...as for the name, yes its from Chinese culture of course.

As for supporting the use of healings unproved by our western medicine technology and science...I agree with you in a way, but that doesn't mean that the healings even if unproved are not true.

As for my subjective experiances...I also wonder...where were they before I started in Bak Fu Pai?...so there is something that has been triggered by the chi gung meditations I do...and these results am getting didn't come overnight.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I personally think you have one of those Lebanese cedars shoved way up your ass
    May be those cedars shoved yours way up...and you're still not aware of it

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    was "Mad Santa" AT ANY TIME a representative of GM Doo Wai, or was he simply a student who passed himself off for years as a rep-not only a rep, but he referred to himself as Jung Shee.
    And if he was not a rep, where did he get all his info, including tapes of GM Doo Wai, the jow formulas, etc?
    -or perhaps they simply had a falling out afterwards, and the reulting debacle?
    I am not instigating, just trying to get the facts straight.
    TT...those videos are not instructional...believe or not...the formuylas are wrong...GM Doo Wai never released formulas except for few...and not even much formulas...don't want to get dragged in this issue for the reason I said in the above post.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

You're from Beirut and don't understand a reference to the cedars of Lebannon?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Jurak, I answered your questions when I answered TT's questions...what other questions are there..may be I missed them...show me the post let me go and read them.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

You're from Beirut and don't understand a reference to the cedars of Lebannon?
    Ross want reference for cedars?...come to beirut...will drive you there...its all 2.5-3hrs drive from the city....you'll enjoy...will offer you a lebanese BBQ too..there are nice rustic restaurants there

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Ross want reference for cedars?...come to beirut...will drive you there...its all 2.5-3hrs drive from the city....you'll enjoy...will offer you a lebanese BBQ too..there are nice rustic restaurants there
    and then can we go dancing?

sounds like he's really lonely

I just meant a reference to the cedars of Lebannon, if you are from Beirut you SHOULD know the reference

dancing...seems you like male companions...not interested.

Am lonely?...wow...what an assumption

I gave you a link to see whole Lebanon, not just the cedars...this guy is a good photographer in Beirut.

Plus I don't search online about Lebanon...I did the search just to show Jurak that am not living in desert as he assumed

Plus...did you email your friend?..am still waiting his number

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Jurak...as for the name, yes its from Chinese culture of course.
    ok - and so, what does it refer to specifically in regards to Taoist body schema and medicine? if you guys are doing qigong healing, you would have to know the whole sequence (White Tiger, Green Dragon, Red Phoenix, etc.)

As for supporting the use of healings unproved by our western medicine technology and science...I agree with you in a way, but that doesn't mean that the healings even if unproved are not true.
    it doesn't mean that they are either: that perspective, however "open-minded" you think it is, has no place in the world of evidence-based medicine and as such therefore generalized claims cannot be made about BPS's efficacy; meaning that, at this point, it's essentially subjective - which personally, I have no issue with - indeed, I have never had a negative opinion about anecdotal, subjective experience - I actually think it's very valuable and in some cases, the only type of "proof" available - what I DO have an issue with is people who a) don't realize this for what it is; b) generalize and claim objective "proof" based on personal, subjective experience; which is exactly what Gary & Co. are doing when they make blanket statements about BPS being able to "heal with a touch" - that's false advertising and if they were actually licensed professionals, would be unethical and negligent;

As for my subjective experiances...I also wonder...where were they before I started in Bak Fu Pai?...so there is something that has been triggered by the chi gung meditations I do...and these results am getting didn't come overnight.
    one possibility is simply that you had never been exposed to that sort of methodology, and when you were, you were told that it was going to take a certain amount of time, so it did: self-fulfilling prophecy; conversely, I have been to seminars where participants were told that it was going to take 5 minutes for them to be able to "project energy", and that's what happened - because you are dealing w/a phenomenon that relies on belief to some degree, that is a factor

Jurak, I answered your questions when I answered TT's questions...what other questions are there..may be I missed them...show me the post let me go and read them.
    no, these are the questions I was referring to (but I'm warning you in advance, they are "too long"):
    http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...&postcount=133

if you are a doctor and have an office, just POST THE ADDRESS HERE and he can contact you.... pretty simple huh? Why play the games
    For those of you who are curious, and have some Google skills:

Dr Harut = Dr. Haroutioun P Aintablian

http://www.myspace.com/drharout

Al Bourj Hospital (address and numbers are publicly available)

Osman road
    Bourj Brajneh (Baabda)
    Lebanon
    Phone : ‎+961 1 474716
    Phone : ‎+961 1 474719
    Fax : ‎+961 1 474721
    Last edited by Reality_Check; 07-27-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: more information

Hey everyone,
    I haven't had the chance to get on the forum till now and wow...

Look, i am not qualified to answer your questions regarding the Burning Palms. I have spoken to my sifu Garry and any answers you require to your legitimate questions, please feel free to contact him on imprintpalm@gmail.com as he is the only person qualified under the Doo family and has the complete knowledge to train it.

Many Thanks
    lung