Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm System

Quote Originally Posted by lungyuil View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I haven't had the chance to get on the forum till now and wow...

Look, i am not qualified to answer your questions regarding the Burning Palms. I have spoken to my sifu Garry and any answers you require to your legitimate questions, please feel free to contact him on imprintpalm@gmail.com as he is the only person qualified under the Doo family and has the complete knowledge to train it.

Many Thanks
    lung
    so you come on hear announcing yourself and your "system", you get all indignant when people goof on you, but yet when simple, straightforward questions asking you to provide documentation for your claims are made, suddenly you are not qualified, and duck the questions, posting your sifu's e-mail? that's pretty lame, even for the tin-foil hat crowd;

and the funny thing is, answering the questions about documented evidence do NOT require "qualifications" - they simply require the ability to post links to or copy/paste the answers that you, as a practitioner of the BPS, should theoretically have - unless you are practicing it in blind faith, believing the claims about "internal bleeding" and "healing" without having ascertained whether these claims can be substantiated;

in the future, it would be better if you didn't take on the role of public mouthpiece, if as soon as someone asks simple, straightforward questions, you run back to your sifu w/your tail between your legs;

and funny how, "Gary" can take the time to answer through you when "defending" BPS in a non-specific, emotionally charged manner, but can't seem to be bothered to do so when legitimate, and easily answered questions are posed; suggesting he doesn't have the answers either; suggesting that he is brokering on exploiting the ignorance of students similar to you for whom logic and reason go out the window when they find something "esoteric" to make them feel like they are doing something special;

Next!
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 07-27-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    For those of you who are curious, and have some Google skills:

Dr Harut = Dr. Haroutioun P Aintablian

http://www.myspace.com/drharout

Al Bourj Hospital (address and numbers are publicly available)

Osman road
    Bourj Brajneh (Baabda)
    Lebanon
    Phone : ‎+961 1 474716
    Phone : ‎+961 1 474719
    Fax : ‎+961 1 474721
    Yes I was at that hospital from 2000-2002....from January 2003-present am in my own office.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    For those of you who are curious, and have some Google skills:

Dr Harut = Dr. Haroutioun P Aintablian

http://www.myspace.com/drharout

Al Bourj Hospital (address and numbers are publicly available)

Osman road
    Bourj Brajneh (Baabda)
    Lebanon
    Phone : ‎+961 1 474716
    Phone : ‎+961 1 474719
    Fax : ‎+961 1 474721

holy fricoly - OUTED!

nice find RC [doffs hat, nods head]

and now to work on data-mining the myspace page (and oh, there is so MUCH to mine...)

Doo Wai krazy part one: let the mockery commence

LOL!!! - Doo Wai claims to be 48 years old on his Myspace page!!!

maybe in dog years...

http://www.myspace.com/doowai

Harut's BFP blog: the MAGIC of Healing revealed!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...endId=89329171

BAK FI PAI CHI GUNG
    Category: Sports
    In this letter, I want to share with you about the amazing results that myself and some of my patients are seeing from our Bak Fu Pai Chi Gung meditations.
    The Bak Fu Pai Chi Gung meditations make the practitioners' lung capacity better, and the tension in the body from daily stress gets less and the body starts to relax and we will see that our muscles are not getting sore and tensed. I used to have tachicardy and BFP chi gung exercises made my heart rate return to normal, as well as my hyperthroidism got euthyroid mening that the thyroid hormones are in the normal limits. Some of my patients learnt Bak fu Pai chi gung from me and now they haven't caught flu in these past 2 years, and also their digestion got much better since the breathing is helping our digestive system to work better. A patient of mine was overweight, he lost weight from doing Bak Fu Pai moving meditation, he does them daily, its been over a year now and also on last blood test he got lower LDL cholesterol level as well as Total Cholesterol level got lower than before. Some people had migraine headaches and by doing the meditations, by time the migraine attacks lessened and almost disappeared. Lets not forget that the results people see are individual; every person is seeing different result.
    meaning that you are seeing the results of non-specific generalized results that will occur in a typical population when they practice any sort of breathing / movement regimen - things like decreased generalized inflammation (arthritis, e.g.), lower cholesterol, improved digestion, improved thyroid function, improved cardiac function are all well documented to occur when people get up off their fat, sedentary buts and start moving around a bit: why do you attribute these to supposed "amazing" BFP qigong? that's showing a real lack of scope of knowledge - there is in fact tons of research on similar effects occurring from a host of other types of movement approaches, from just running on a treadmill, to taichi of various kinds;

Unlike Tai Chi, our Bak Fu Pai chi gung meditations is making the practitioners to sense the energy around their hands and around their bodies, they often ask me that their hands are getting warm and "magnetized". That is the manifestation of the energy when they do the meditations and after time the manifestation of the energy is there for all the time, but the meditations need to be done daily, and different meditations are giving different changes in the body and the energy manifestation
    yes, the obligatory "why what we do is better than taichi" schtick; let's see - hands getting warm and feeling "magnetized" - ever heard of "biofeedback"? you may want to look into this AMAZING "western" practice, where people are able to actually make their hands warm up at will! and some even report feelings such as pulsations, fullness, energized, etc.; and actually, people who practice tai chi report this feeling as well!!!

12:00 PM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslate
    Sunday, October 08, 2006
    More on BAK FU PAI DIT DA JOW
    We all know that Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can not be cured by western medicine medications and eventually the patient would undergo a surgical operation.
    blatantly untrue, and you should be ashamed to write this: I have known of patients who had CTS and did not need surgery, who got "better" w/meds alone; and alsothose who had PT and got better; and some for whom meds / PT didn't work and had surgery and got better, and some who had surgery and didn't; and I personally believe that many who ended up having surgery would not have needed it if they had had better conservative care; but to state what you state is just BS!

When I asked GM Doo Wai about treatments for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, He advised me to use our BFP dit da jow. I gave some dit da jow to different ladies who had moderate to severe pain and numbness plus some have tremors of the hands, due to this syndrome. They massaged their wrists with dit da jow continuously for a month twice per day for 10 minutes each time provided that when the jow gets dried from the massage they add some dit da jow again on the massage area and continue. I observed that some patients are getting a good relief from the pain and the numbness is getting almost disappeared and the can bend their wrist with more range of motion. As I said there is no specific time period for the healing, it's individual for each patient. I recommand them to use the jow continuously, since there are no side effects and the healing takes place definitely.
    so, the fact that people were simply MASSAGING themselves 20 min. / day where they were having inflammatory pain and felt better as a result doesn't make an impression on you? or that, <gasp> dit da jow might have herbs in it that have anti-inlfammatory properties - basically a comon property of ANY good jow, noting unique about BFP's stuff

We also use the jow for various inflammatory processes , such as sore muscles, tendinitis, and painful joints. And am observing much better results than our conventional western medicine drugs.
    that's a real shocker there, that direct mechanical stimulation to an area can have better effects than using systemic anti-inflammatories - hmmm, someone should tell that to the massage, PT, chiropractic and osteopathic professions - oh wait - I think they already know that...

11:49 AM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslate
    Sunday, October 08, 2006
    BAK FU PAI DIT DA JOW
    Being Bak Fu Pai online student, I am seeing results from all the trainings that am doing daily, as well as our Bak Fu Pai Holistic Healing Techniques are giving great results, also the herbal treatments that am using myself and some patients and close friends are giving very good results.
    Today, I want to share with you Bak Fu Pai Dit Da Jow healing effect. We all know that for training we use the jow, but there are some medicinal results that I saw by people who used the jow as a treatment for their cases.
    I had few patients who were suffering from Osteoarthiritis, and they had arthritis in their knees, shoulders and distal joints. They were already tired of using anti-inflammatory drugs because of the side effects that these drugs give; they asked me if there is an alternative. I asked GM Doo Wai and he advised me to give them some jow, these patients used the jow as instructed.
    The patient who used the jow for their knee arthritis is a lady in her late 60s, told me that the pain and stiffness got lesser, knee regained some of its natural flexibility, and she can walk and climb the stairs at much better ease. I told her to continue using the jow for some months.
    so someone consistently rubbed their knee 2x a day for 10 min at a time and the area felt better? egads! what magic is this?!?

A young patient again a lady in her 30s, used the jow for her shoulder twice daily and in a week she could move her shoulder 90% better than before using the jow, now she can move her shoulder with full range of motion. This lady didn't have shoulder arthritis but some calcified areas of the shoulder joint as was seen in her X-ray.
    and did those areas "disappear" when she was re-x-rayed after the course of treatment? I'm guessing no one checked after her miracle cure, right?

My mother used the jow for her Carpal Tunnel, she applied the jow twice daily, she got better, less numbness, less weakness of the fingers. She still continues using the jow when she gets tired from housework.
    well, if you MOM says so, it must be true!

I gave you some examples of people who used Bak Fu Pai Dit Da Jow, as you see, they are ladies in different ages and the jow worked excellent for them.
    no, you have "demonstrated" that if someone rubs themselves where they hurt for 10 min 2x / day, that area will feel better...

Use the jow when you need it and see the results by yourself, as GM Doo Wai always says: THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS.
    unfortunately, neither you nor he have any clue as to how to actually demonstrate "proof" appropriately, and are apparently unaware that the results can be explained by things other than the jow;

so with purning palm say you have a realy itch crotch if you stay down there for a while sctrachin away will you burn your balls lol

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Thumbs up

Listen you idiot Taai,
    I never said i trained in the BPS. I said my sifu is letting it out to the public.I train in YKM under him. At the moment that along with our internal is more than enough for me. In one of your post for the questions, you mentions sifu garry can answer. What's the problem now??

Send him your supposed questions or leave it alone..I am not interested in your thrashing comments which is why i don't get involved with the slagging. I went off earlier but regret behaving like the rest of you.

And mate i am not running anywhere nor to anyone, i have been asked not to reply and therefore i won't...I sent you an email link to ask Sifu Garry the questions, so send them!!!

Oh and in the end, if people learn this system and find it beneficial to them, what are you going to do..Call them all fake, idiots and liars... Why can't you just let it go??

I hope you all find peace in your training like i have in mine....

You may think you are better than me and know more, but i am on a different path to you, so my experiences really don't relate to you and your ego at all.

Peace
    Lung

PS: Before you reply like i know you will, Sifu Garry is still waiting for your email with all the questions in the world you want to ask..Then you can determine his knowledge and whether he knows much...LOL.......OK MUPPET....Sorry couldn't help myself..I am still learning to turn the other cheek..hahahaha
    Last edited by lungyuil; 07-28-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Scott,
    If it is no skin off your nose what I do and waste my time with..You sure as hell spend alot of time writing posts to prove your so called point..

HAHAHAHAHA... Why is it such a big deal as to why i learn things..You say i am naive and ignorant, I could also say the same about you..You don't know me.

Once again, prove what....No matter what, you all think it is BS so why bother. I am happy with my training as i hope you are with yours.
    Sorry to be so harsh but the sword form in the video shows no understanding of connection from the stance through the waist to the hands through the sword.

I am not attempting to be purposely insulting but quite frankly the first time I saw that video I thought it was an untrained child.

To find out it is the Grand Master of a Martial Arts System is shocking. Some people are making fun, but it's not funny.

It is sad.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

LopHop,
    Yes it is a bad demo, even my sifu doesn't think it should be online, it doesn't look good for master Wai at all. That being said, my sifu can do the BFP system well and the BPS which he specializes in amongst other BFP information. People are judging eveything based on some of his demos, which is sad.
    When you see sifu Garry's DVD's, then judge for yourselves.
    If you have any questions, please contact him via the email i have provided..

My Sifu is hoping to bring back some credibility to the Doo family art as Master Wai is old now.

Many Thanks
    Lung
    Last edited by lungyuil; 07-28-2009 at 01:01 AM.

LopHop,
    Yes it is a bad demo, even my sifu doesn't think it should be online, it doesn't look good for master Wai at all. That being said, my sifu can do the BFP system well and the BPS which he specializes in amongst other BFP information. People are judging eveything based on some of his demos, which is sad.
    If you have any questions, please contact him via the email i have provided..

My Sifu is hoping to bring back some credibility to the Doo family art as Master Wai is old now.

Many Thanks
    Lung
    Thank you for your honest answer. In that case I will reserve my opinion until I get the chance to meet him in person. Please forgive any perceived rudeness in my earlier posts but this is after all a martial art discussion forum.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Listen you idiot Taai,
    I never said i trained in the BPS.
    you start a thread advertising something that your sifu is teaching, and I'm the idiot for being under the impression that you actually have studied what you are acting as mouthpiece for? if that's the case, then you most certainly hold the title of Lord of All Idiots for getting onto a public forum and having no clue about what you are posting about;

I said my sifu is letting it out to the public.
    he better put it "back in", because it's not doing anything for his overall level of credibility

I train in YKM under him. At the moment that along with our internal is more than enough for me.
    then why are you even on here acting as a shill for BPS? LOL, that takes the cake for lame!

In one of your post for the questions, you mentions sifu garry can answer. What's the problem now??
    the "problem" is that "Gary" seems happy to answer through you when it's at the level of talking trash, but when it comes to logical discussion and substantiation of his claims, all of a sudden he is unavailable to the forum

Send him your supposed questions
    "supposed" questions? I'm pretty sure they are actual questions; maybe it's that little squiggly thing at the end that is the the tip-off

I am not interested in your thrashing comments which is why i don't get involved with the slagging.
    if this is "not getting involved" in slagging, I'd hate to see what it's like when you do get involved!

I went off earlier but regret behaving like the rest of you.
    and so you come back and continue with more of the same, LOL

And mate i am not running anywhere nor to anyone, i have been asked not to reply and therefore i won't...
    so first you are "asked" to post the advert, and then you are "asked" to relay Gary's message, and then you are "asked" not to reply to reasonable questions

I sent you an email link to ask Sifu Garry the questions, so send them!!!
    why do you have such a hard time understanding why I am not going to e-mail Gary? try to follow this: YOU (apparently w/Gary's schlong up your butt, directing traffic) came and posted on this forum, a forum on which I as well as many others, regularly post; I / we did not come to you, you came here to us, making claims; you were asked folllow-up questions; the onus is on you to answer them in this forum, as the ones coming here peddling your wares,

Oh and in the end, if people learn this system and find it beneficial to them, what are you going to do..Call them all fake, idiots and liars...
    it depends - some people are very good at fooling themselves for years thinking they are learning something of value when it's all just in function of their self-delusion; in the case of BFP, it's been one bag of tin-foil hat krazy after another, pretty much all public representatives of BFP have been border-line personality types - Doo Wai w/his rambling internet posts, sub-standard bok mei rip-off demos, run-of-the-mill qigong demos and nutso forum where he pretends to be Jim Lacy and has conversations with himself, and the sword demo that even YOU admit is awful (but assure us that just because everything we see that he demos is bad, still, the other stuff is good and we should believe you just because ); Gary was the King of All Krazies when he was on here and was subsequently banned for life because of his unprecedented ranting; you are apparently no different with your bipolar posting style - having that to go on, the logical conclusion is that pretty much you are a group of fakes, idiots and liars, yes;

Why can't you just let it go??
    I guess it's just too much fun taking you guys to the shed - you certainly make it very easy to do so!

I hope you all find peace in your training like i have in mine....
    I'd forget about the peace and start looking for some semblance of reason and sanity if I were you; which mercifully, I am not...

You may think you are better than me and know more,
    apparently, at this juncture and based on the general tenor of your responses, I do

but i am on a different path to you, so my experiences really don't relate to you and your ego at all.
    well, it's been a while since I've worked with in-patient psych population, so yeah, I haven't come across anyone like you in some time

PS: Before you reply like i know you will,
    more "proof" of BPS's amazing psychic powers? oh wait, you don't do BPS, so that must mean you are just naturally gifted, "knowing" that I would post on a forum that I post on regularly!

Sifu Garry is still waiting for your email with all the questions in the world you want to ask..Then you can determine his knowledge and whether he knows much...LOL.......
    we already know Gary is a total lunatic; as for his "knowledge", if he wants to make public assertions, he can follow them up publicly;

OK MUPPET....
    WTF does that mean? you better check your meds, I think Gary has been replacing them with Jujee Fruits and hoarding them for himself

Sorry couldn't help myself..I am still learning to turn the other cheek..hahahaha
    well, you suck at it; and FYI, it's going to hurt just as much when that one gets smacked as well...

As always Chris you have done and excellent job revealing foolishness, and rubbing their collective noses in it!

It is unfortunate that Dr. Harout (?) has resorted to “snake oil salesmen techniques”. It would not be unreasonable to expect more from a Doctor (?)!

If he is truly a Doctor (?), I am surprised he hasn’t lost his license yet! If he is truly a Doctor (?) he should be ashamed of himself for using anecdotal comments from his own patients as evidence to support his own biases.

I know Bones said, “I’m a DOCTOR, not a scientist!”, but the truth of the matter is that ”Doctors ARE scientists”, or at the very least, should be!

A, couple of comments, some of them already pointed out:

1) It should be fairly easy to demonstrate, through scientific protocols, that this mumbo jumbo works, if it really worked.

2) If it does work, it must also be demonstrated that it works better than other therapeutic modalities. Anyone can walk or swim or move their limbs around and breathe deeply to improve their general fitness and reduce common simple ailments. This also applies to massage therapy, which is about as ancient as mankind on all continents. But then the practitioner doesn’t get to feel “special” that they are practicing an ancient and secret Asian method.

3) It should also be demonstrated that this “special” method surpasses the expected benefits of the placebo effect which has been generally demonstrated to be around 30% effective (+ or -).

As to the heating of the palm, I have done that very easily without any special training many times using a bio-feedback machine as Chris has mentioned above, as well as speeding up and slowing down my heart rate.

Why buy dit jow when over the counter analgesic balm, ointments and creams are cheaper and work just as well? I’ll tell you why, because it isn’t as romantic and the Doctor (?) doesn’t gain any brownie points from his instructor for it!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 07-28-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Hi lungyuil,

You are the only idiot here, well okay, Dr. Harut too!

It is not our responsibility to contact Garry, if we have any questions, YOU are responsible for the initial post. We haven’t made any wild claims, YOU have! It is incumbent upon you and Garry to come here and prove the validity of YOUR/HIS claims.

We want proof your/his hocus pocus works. That is not an unreasonable request. It has already been demonstrated using reasoned argument how and why your/his claims are foolishness. Your replies, and Dr. Harout’s (?), have not reasonably demonstrated proof of your claims. They are providing reinforcing evidence of the foolishness of your thinking and the childishness of your minds!

We don’t have to prove you two are idiots, you are doing quite well without any help on your own, and Dr. Harout (?) is helping you very well! It is incumbent upon you guys to demonstrate you are not full of it! YOU are making the claims!

I told you everyone who posts an advertisement on this BB gets razzed. You have put yourself and your instructor in the position you are in! NO ONE did it to you!

You didn’t get lowered to our level, YOU STARTED OUT THERE!

The contributors to this thread just pointed out that that is where you reside and the truth hurts sometimes!

Yes it is a bad demo, even my sifu doesn't think it should be online, it doesn't look good for master Wai at all.
    finally, a glimmer of truth - there is hope for you yet! brother, someone needs to sit the old codger down and explain to him that he should never, under any circumstances, post on the internet anything he does; or just take away his computer -if he's wearing that long sash, he'll probably trip over it trying to chase you down...

That being said, my sifu can do the BFP system well and the BPS which he specializes in amongst other BFP information.
    so you're saying that Gary's BFP is better than Doo Wai's?

People are judging eveything based on some of his demos, which is sad.
    try all of his demos - the gim was just the worst of the lot; and if not to judge by his demos, what, pray, should they judge by?

will he be distributing free demo copies for review?

LOL - Krazy Gary is going to bring credibility back? oh Lord, world turned upside down! BTW, you know, Doo being old (although according to his myspace, he's only 48!) really has nothing to do w/credibility - in fact, TRADITIONALLY, in CMA, it was the opposite - the older you got, the better you got, the more credibility you had;

take-home message for people to pay attention to:

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    But then the practitioner doesn’t get to feel “special” that they are practicing an ancient and secret Asian method.
    ScotT has qi-blasted the correct and made it fetch the morning paper for him!