Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm System

EXACTLY, the practitioner is more of a facilitator than a healer!

What I have a problem with all this is when the practitioner has an emotional need and/or an ego investment in being "A HEALER!"

...and...

...just about any well delivered strike has the potential to cause internal bleeding!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    EXACTLY, the practitioner is more of a facilitator than a healer!
    What I have a problem with all this is when the practitioner has an emotional need and/or an ego investment in being "A HEALER!"
    you are 100% correct, - in almost every case I've encountered w/"energy healers", it is that emotional need / ego investment where they completely loose objectivity and get wrapped up in the client / patient; it's the opposite end of the doc who walks into the room, never looks at the patient, treats them like a statistic to be medicated - they are looking for that "moment" where they have some sort of beautiful experience during a "treatment";
    my "solution" is to be on the one hand completely present for that patient, but also not emotionally invested - the goal is to, as you say, facilitate their improvement - to me, this is the hallmark of a professional - really, we are no different than plumbers - a lot of the same thing over and over, and every once in a while you get to do something out of the ordinary - but bearing in mind that for each client, those standard things you do are important to them; so, sometimes it's boring, or you are tired, don't want to be there - and it's at these times when ones training comes through, and this approach allows you to be successful even when you're not in top form - you can still be effective;
    but yeah, I can't even talk to most of the reiki types anymore - their co-dependency and counter-transference issues are just painfully obvious, and they can't see it to save their lives (I should know - I went through it all myself when I was a newb, but was lucky to find some good teachers who disabused me of that failing - but I actively sought them out, because I knew that there was something wrong w/being totally absorbed the way I was, blurring the lines innappropriately)

...just about any well delivered strike has the potential to cause internal bleeding!
    well derrr...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    reiki gives me a knee-jerk reaction, the same way,"Social worker," or "Feng-Shui practitioner" does. They are so quick to tell you that they are a Reiki Master.
    It's a huge turn-off, which is bad, because Reiki, in and of itself is not bad.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Yes....i agree....again!

I call the syndrome, "The Search For Significance".

These are generally people that have a need to feel important, but don't want to actually work too hard to get it, as in actually going to medical school!

Yes....i agree....again!

I call the syndrome, "The Search For Significance".

These are generally people that have a need to feel important, but don't want to actually work too hard to get it, as in actually going to medical school!
    oh crap; you have managed to articulate in a totally straightforward way something that I have never quite found the right way to say - dam you and your
    insouciant verbiage!

I would add that, because they can't succeed via the conventions for a given society, they go outside their culture to obtain "expertise" in something that the majority of the society within which they function lacks the means to appropriately evaluate whether or not what they are saying is BS or not (hence all the folks who blithely throw around the concept of "qi" in the "west", who would be laughed at if they tried to get away with it in the "east")

these, BTW, are the folks who typically are the first to dismiss docs as being clueless about, well, anything, really; and sure, there are some bad docs - but the good ones? oh man, if they only knew what goes through these folks minds at a blinding rate when they are faced with certain situations...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    dam you and your insouciant verbiage!
    Now I'm confused!

What has a good tasting salad to do with it?

I would add that, because they can't succeed via the conventions for a given society, they go outside their culture to obtain "expertise" in something that the majority of the society within which they function lacks the means to appropriately evaluate whether or not what they are saying is BS or not (hence all the folks who blithely throw around the concept of "qi" in the "west", who would be laughed at if they tried to get away with it in the "east")

these, BTW, are the folks who typically are the first to dismiss docs as being clueless about, well, anything, really; and sure, there are some bad docs - but the good ones? oh man, if they only knew what goes through these folks minds at a blinding rate when they are faced with certain situations...
    Yes, less education...less understanding of human anatomy, physiology, microbiology, psychology, and the disease process equals greater "ancient: wisdom which is nothing more than modified shamanism!

----------------
    Now playing: Awesome_Town
    via FoxyTunes
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 07-26-2009 at 09:12 PM.

bah! humbug! I can scan your aura and feel your imbalances much better than some stupid ol' CAT scan.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Am back....and its 8:00 pm...and my joyful evening is starting here on this thread...just need some time to finish reading the new posts.

Mr Jurak:..your posts are too long...

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    Mr Jurak:..your posts are too long...
    hmmmm...you just may fit in here afterall.....
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

TT....thanks anyway

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

So Doc-how would you describe the Burning Palm? How does it differ from other versions of Iron Palm? How can it be used for healing?
    Also-how many types of palm training are in BFP?
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Ross is calling me clown...for me he is a clown too...still am waiting him to email his friend to get the mobile number of his Lebanese friend.

I'll start from what is called burning palm....I wish Garry doesn't release it..but may be he has his own reasons...he decided to release the dvd...good luck to him.

I will not go defensive about myself...as Jurak is intending to put me in "bad docs" catagory...he doesn't know me personally so all he says are pure assumptions.

Now that Ross posted about the grudge...thats good...its about the name and the talking bad about his teacher...our apology was based on the fact that his teacher is no longer on this world and it was very wrong to talk bad about people who are not alive...lets come back to the name....the name "Bak Fu" was named by Bak Fu Pai's first master' Fung Doe Duk..who was the creator of the system ( I might reveal the proof someday, because that recording will not go away and all the world can check it) and passed the whole system to a Family who were already well known Family in their healing knowledge since 690 AD..and that Family happens to be Doo Family and our Teacher is direct descendent ...so yes Mr Ross...the name is owned by Doo Family....do not misunderstand me .,..am not against if a form in a system is called white tiger.

Lets return back...since these issues are the main causes of the grudge..this means...its not martial arts material related...and all of us know that if an insecure person (Ross is good example)....doesn't know chi gung...he will definitely discredit all the internal trainings...plus if they don't know herbs ...then herbal knowledge is absurd thing too...this alone makes him look like a clown...not me

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    Ross is calling me clown...for me he is a clown too...still am waiting him to email his friend to get the mobile number of his Lebanese friend.

I'll start from what is called burning palm....I wish Garry doesn't release it..but may be he has his own reasons...he decided to release the dvd...good luck to him.

I will not go defensive about myself...as Jurak is intending to put me in "bad docs" catagory...he doesn't know me personally so all he says are pure assumptions.

Now that Ross posted about the grudge...thats good...its about the name and the talking bad about his teacher...our apology was based on the fact that his teacher is no longer on this world and it was very wrong to talk bad about people who are not alive...lets come back to the name....the name "Bak Fu" was named by Bak Fu Pai's first master' Fung Doe Duk..who was the creator of the system ( I might reveal the proof someday, because that recording will not go away and all the world can check it) and passed the whole system to a Family who were already well known Family in their healing knowledge since 690 AD..and that Family happens to be Doo Family and our Teacher is direct descendent ...so yes Mr Ross...the name is owned by Doo Family....do not misunderstand me .,..am not against if a form in a system is called white tiger.

Lets return back...since these issues are the main causes of the grudge..this means...its not martial arts material related...and all of us know that if an insecure person (Ross is good example)....doesn't know chi gung...he will definitely discredit all the internal trainings...plus if they don't know herbs ...then herbal knowledge is absurd thing too...this alone makes him look like a clown...not me
    yeah. why don't you just ignore all that ****. Ok, so it's white tiger system. Whatever. Go on about the palms...
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

The first most obvious observation, good luck claiming you own the name "white tiger".. you'll have your hands full enough in just the United States, and we already know what happened in CHINA!

Second, if what you do is real, why haven't you collect the million dollars from James Randi? I know! I Know! you aren't interested in money (unless it comes from selling video tapes apparently)

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    So Doc-how would you describe the Burning Palm? How does it differ from other versions of Iron Palm? How can it be used for healing?
    Also-how many types of palm training are in BFP?
    TT, even if I am sure you count us fake fraud or whatever in the negative way, but I'll try to answer your questions

I personally don't wish the release of burning palm or any Bak Fu Pai Chi Gung...its not easy task for a person who is not familiar in doing breath percenage control sequance which we do in the begining of each Bak Fu Pai meditation...each meditation has its own breath percentage control sequance....or one set of meditations can have the same breathing seqaunce for all the meditations of that specific set.

As all Bak Fu Pai chi gung meditations ( am speaking about Bak Fu Pai chi gung because I don't have any idea about other internal arts)..they will make a person healthier...they can project their energy to other people.... when I examine my patients, some of them feel wave like surges going into their bodies...some feel pleasent warmth..and yet am not doing any healing in my practice...just examining patients..which its legal for a physician to examine a patient using his hands also not the stethoscope only.

From what I have came across in Bak Fu Pai...a person should start from the basic chi gung meditation/exercises....burning palm is very advanced and it will take time to achieve it...assuming that the practitionar does the breathing sequance correctly....the energy channels should be open without any blcokage to make this achievment to go amoothly and I am still on my point..it will take time.

As for versions of iron palm?...the first time am hearing such terminology...there are different versions of ging through different sets of meditations with different breathing sequance...these also take time...again provided that the practitionar has good coordination in doing the breathing sequance correctly.

Many are contacting Garry for the releasing of the dvd...when he releases them we will hear from the people after a while...if that reviews will be negative..you'll celebrate sky high..if that reviews turn to be positive...then Garry will celebrate sky high...

As for healing through chi gung...yes its very possible...although I do not use it in my practice...as some here assume that I do..without even knowing me ...

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout