Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moy Yat's secret form ?????

In my view, the kuit doesn't answer questions or provide guidance, in major part because the kuit is open to interpretation.

That is your speculation and also shown you dont know what is Kuit.

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    Its a beginner form - for those students that just come and go. I guess if you have a commercial school, its like those Fukyugata, Pinan Kata, Mui Fa Kuen, etc. throw away sets before one gets serious...
    It's not a 'beginner form', per se, but a demonstration form. It was meant to spark more conversation than SiuNimTao would, especially for children It is somewhat amusing the name of the form: 'SiuNimDo' was translated as 'just a way to begin'.

Quote Originally Posted by russellsherry View Post
    hi sifu phill when i was training with my first sifu, he told me of a version of sill lim tao from moy yat, in which both the taan sua and fook sau moved at the same time
    Uh ... no, just ... uh ... no.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    according to moy yat just about everything he teaches is top secret lol
    If that were true, he wouldn't have said on numerous occasions that Ving Tsun was 'nothing special', nor would he have carved in stone: "SaoGerk SohngSiu, MoJeetJiu."
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 08-05-2009 at 09:28 AM.
    When you control the hands and feet, there are no secrets.
    http://www.Moyyat.com

re moy yay

hi gojo just to let you know the sifu i was speaking of ws a guy called stan cheung my former teacher told me of this version of sil lim tao where one part used both taan anf fook move at the same time one of my friends carlo bassi saw him perform it but he may have made up something himself , like sifu fong whom puts the double punch in the later part of sil lim tao i like the thinking of punching at two levels so sifu fongs methord there is something i quite like . but the one thing about stan cheung he is quite famous for not wanting to teach in public and that his right, from what i gather and i may be wrong he leant from sifu moy in hk regards russellsherry
    russellsherry