Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breastaurants

Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

A large portion of the restaraunts in the Gas Lamp District in San Diego

I am easy.

beer with steak.

I am there already.

We have Bikini's Bar and Grill locations in Austin and San Marcos.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    We have Bikini's Bar and Grill locations in Austin and San Marcos.
    don't forget san antonio
    one just opened down the road from me
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Not quite a Breastaurant

I was trying to come up with a pun mashing up Breast and Barista for my whole commute this morning. Grab-N-Go... . Didn't find any good pics tho...
    Bikini-Clad Baristas Charged With Prostitution After Reportedly Serving More Than Coffee
    Thursday, September 24, 2009

Five bikini-clad baristas in Everett, Wash., face prostitution charges after police said that they served up more than just hot coffee at an espresso stand, Q13FOX.com reported.

The five women, employed by Everett's 'Grab-N-Go' espresso stand, have been charged with prostitution and violating the city's Adult Entertainment ordinance, Sergeant Robert Goetz told Q13 FOX News.

Police reportedly conducted a two month investigation into the bikini-clad baristas' behavior after multiple customers complained. During the probe, police found inappropriate and lewd behavior, Q13FOX.com reported.

"For extra money these women would expose their entire body. If they were wearing a bikini they would either take it off or at least lower it. There were some allegations... Complaints from our citizens that they were performing whip cream shows between two women," Everett Police Sergeant Robert Goetz told Q13 FOX News.

In one instance, police responding to an alarm at the coffee shop found a barista with no clothes on, Q13FOX.com reported.

But Bill Wheeler, the owner of the Grab-N-Go, is defending his business — explaining that the women who work at the espresso stand each sign agreements guaranteeing that they will not behave inappropriately. Wheeler tells Q13 FOX News that the business' policy is strictly enforced and all employees who violate it are terminated immediately.
    Related Stories

"Any girl caught doing anything illegal will be fired on the spot," Wheeler told Q13 FOX News. "Every girl that works for us knows that our policy states clearly, acceptable attire for work. They must cover their bottoms and use pasties, if necessary," Wheeler said.

If convicted, the bikini-clad baristas could face a fine of $1,000 and up to 90 days in jail.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Puritans suck the big one !!

prostitution my ass. thats just titty flashing. stripping at most.

we need a coffee shop like that in my neighborhood. finally something worth tipping for!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

this one works

But those pics aren't of Grab-N-Go

Here's one, but I'm not sure it's authentic Grab-n-Go

Apparently there are more bikini baristas...
    Baristas' skimpy outfits under fire
    Published: June 5, 2008 at 12:36 AM

BONNEY LAKE, Wash., June 5 (UPI) -- Coffee stand owners in Bonney Lake, Wash., are violating city laws by allowing female employees to wear provocative clothing, a city official said.

City Attorney Jim Dionne said city law prohibits clothing that exposes "any portion of the female breast below the top of the areola" in a commercial location, KIRO-TV, Seattle, reported Wednesday.

Nudity involving the baristas makes espresso stands -- including Cowgirls Espresso and Hot Chick-a-Latte -- a public nuisance, prohibited by law, the Tacoma News Tribune reported.

Dionne said the coffee stands have become a problem because of the outfits.

Bonney Lake Mayor Neil Johnson said he hasn't witnessed any violations since mailing a letter to coffee stand managers more than a week ago.
    Bikini Baristas Making Waves

A small coffee shop that has a few location in Washington state is making international headlines for a very simple reason - their Baristas wear bikinis. Cowgirls Espresso started as a small independent coffee stand painted like a big cow, but on one hot day that all changed. An employee was allowed to wear a bikini top and business boomed. Bikini Wednesday was born and after that each day was given a new sexy theme. People in towns where these shops do business aren’t too happy, but the employees are loving the work.

Jessica Bustare, 21, Everett, sat on a bench and waited for a job interview outside the Grab ‘N’ Go on a chilly afternoon early this week. An athletic-looking 19-year-old barista with blonde hair wearing a bikini and flip-flops took a bag of trash out of the shack and tossed it into a garbage bin.
    “I don’t really consider this too sexual,” Bustare said. “I think it’s fun and cute.”
    Leslie Preskitt, 21, a trim, upbeat barista at Cowgirls Espresso near downtown Everett, wore a pink-and-white striped bikini as she worked a silver espresso machine Wednesday afternoon.
    She’s been working at the stand for three months and said she gets twice as much in tips in a day than she did in a full week when she worked at a coffee chain store.
    Baristas at similar stands say they consistently fetch more than $100 a day in tips.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Mmmm coffee

Nice drive-thru

Vietnamese coffee house

For those that don't like coffee: