Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breastaurants

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I was trying to come up with a pun mashing up Breast and Barista for my whole commute this morning. Grab-N-Go... . Didn't find any good pics tho...
    Come on Gene, a mash up for Barista?

Bareista!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Your Coffee Cups

I've actually never tried this place as I'm not a coffee drinker any more, but here's the website, including a video for your amusement (no Double D's indeed!)

Your Coffee Cups
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

"Shaken or stirred?"

"Sti.........shaken."

******!

So there's this sad strip mall near our office. It was a major development project here in Fremont, but the economy dropped out before it was completed and since it's been open, there's only been a few store fronts that have been occupied. 80-90% of the spaces remain empty. It's in walking distance.

There was a nice cafe there for a bit - Cyclo cafe - quality teas and coffees - but it's right across the street from a Starbucks so that didn't survive. I liked that place. They made good sandwiches.

It was taken over by this Vietnamese joint, The Heart Cafe, with frosted glass and a sketchy-looking menu. I never went in.

My bad. It was a Vietnamese bikini-barista joint. I totally missed it. I'm so bummed.

It just reopened as the New Heart Cafe, which I just tried. It's a regular Vietnamese sandwich and coffee joint.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I find it odd that women take offense at being objectified etc...and then take jobs where they are objectified.

weird.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I find it odd that women take offense at being objectified etc...and then take jobs where they are objectified.

weird.
    Only ugly women are offended by being objectified!

Babes take make good use of their advantage!

And thank God for that!

Generally speaking!

I don't know of any woman that ONLY likes to be objectified but I also don't know of anyone woman that doesn't like it when another person finds them sexy.
    You will notice that the moment a "heavier" woman loses weight the first thing she does is where clothing that "objectifies" her.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

You guys both make perfectly legit points.
    It doesn't make it any less odd.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You guys both make perfectly legit points.
    It doesn't make it any less odd.
    Women, my friend, as we all know are odd.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Women, my friend, as we all know are odd.
    And they start young.

My 4 year old daughter, well 4 on the 30th of this month, yesterday told me, "Papa, my frog (her doll) is cold!" I learned about a month ago, not to listen to what she says, but to what she means. She meant, "Papa I am cold!"

LOL!! She started talking like this at least a month ago, or at least that is when I started noticing it! Four years old and already talking like a woman!

without falling into the trap of misogyny, I am pretty sure we invented the word "fickle" to account for many of the behaviours of women as observed and experienced by men.

Yes, they drive us mad with their ludicrous turntable desires and hot and cold running emotions and their assumption that we should understand that and be empathetic to it.

I mean....Yes, they drive us mad. Even when you're married to the most beautiful person in the whole world that you love very deeply. That woman ESPECIALLY drives you mad.

I speak from experience. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

without falling into the trap of misogyny, I am pretty sure we invented the word "fickle" to account for many of the behaviours of women as observed and experienced by men.

Yes, they drive us mad with their ludicrous turntable desires and hot and cold running emotions and their assumption that we should understand that and be empathetic to it.

I mean....Yes, they drive us mad. Even when you're married to the most beautiful person in the whole world that you love very deeply. That woman ESPECIALLY drives you mad.

I speak from experience. lol
    Women are a very unique and special type of human, LOL !
    I stopped trying to figure them out ages ago.
    I just accept what is.
    I really just don't like when I see women that I care about ( in whichever way) doing stuff that I KNOW is gonna bite them on the ass ( and not in a good way).
    What blows me away is that if THEY were to see ANOTHER doing it, they would be the first to point out how WRONG they are.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Women are a very unique and special type of human, LOL !
    I stopped trying to figure them out ages ago.
    I just accept what is.
    I really just don't like when I see women that I care about ( in whichever way) doing stuff that I KNOW is gonna bite them on the ass ( and not in a good way).
    What blows me away is that if THEY were to see ANOTHER doing it, they would be the first to point out how WRONG they are.
    Agreed, it would seem they have cornered the market on hypocrisy. Not that we don't all do that, but the judgmental hypocrisy of women is what drives daytime television programming and yes, reality TV programming.

Just saying.

well, them and gay dudes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Agreed, it would seem they have cornered the market on hypocrisy. Not that we don't all do that, but the judgmental hypocrisy of women is what drives daytime television programming and yes, reality TV programming.

Just saying.

well, them and gay dudes.
    Yep and you know what?
    As much as guys get lead around by their "richards", women are just as bad if not worse.
    Not to mention how that only see what they want to see and have the shortest memories when it comes to things they screw up.

Also, if you call a woman "pretty" she'll remember it for a few minutes and not take it to heart, but if you tell her she's ugly, she'll take that to heart and remember it for a lifetime.

There's a Buddhist phrase that says "Women learn from the outside in and men from the inside out".

That whole think about women's intuition? I think it actually is more applicable to men. Men are highly intuitive and demand it in design in fact. As most things are designed by men, it would seem that intuition is a component for most things.

Back to the Buddhist thing, it seems correct to me because I find women will feel better if they are told something positive about themselves or supported with words in regards to how they look. Check out a femme friends facebook. You will see that most of the comments on pictures of her about how pretty or good she looks are coming from other women. As if they are practicing an economy of encouragement with each other.

The less physically attractive she is, the more comments she'll receive about her prettiness from her supportive friends who would like it back in spades.

The entire absurd world of fashion is fueled by indecision and fickleness that creates a need for change in viewing environments (paint this room, paper that, get a new lamp etc etc).

These things tend to be exclusive to women and gay men. I suppose it will get better eventually.
    Kung Fu is good for you.