Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Breastaurants

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Also, if you call a woman "pretty" she'll remember it for a few minutes and not take it to heart, but if you tell her she's ugly, she'll take that to heart and remember it for a lifetime.

There's a Buddhist phrase that says "Women learn from the outside in and men from the inside out".

That whole think about women's intuition? I think it actually is more applicable to men. Men are highly intuitive and demand it in design in fact. As most things are designed by men, it would seem that intuition is a component for most things.

Back to the Buddhist thing, it seems correct to me because I find women will feel better if they are told something positive about themselves or supported with words in regards to how they look. Check out a femme friends facebook. You will see that most of the comments on pictures of her about how pretty or good she looks are coming from other women. As if they are practicing an economy of encouragement with each other.

The less physically attractive she is, the more comments she'll receive about her prettiness from her supportive friends who would like it back in spades.

The entire absurd world of fashion is fueled by indecision and fickleness that creates a need for change in viewing environments (paint this room, paper that, get a new lamp etc etc).

These things tend to be exclusive to women and gay men. I suppose it will get better eventually.
    You have teabagged the correct sir.
    This is why women can never achieve Satori !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

s_r & DJ

If either of you two are ever in my 'hood, not only will I be honored to take you on a personal tour of our facility, I'll treat you to lunch at our local Hooters.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    If either of you two are ever in my 'hood, not only will I be honored to take you on a personal tour of our facility, I'll treat you to lunch at our local Hooters.
    Hooters still around?

Don't tempt dude, last time I read Revelation I think DJ and I in Cali was one of the 7 thongs of the apocalypse or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Hooters still around?

Don't tempt dude, last time I read Revelation I think DJ and I in Cali was one of the 7 thongs of the apocalypse or something like that.
    I believe the Hooters visit would be an important ingredient in that apocalyptic alchemy!

You can be sure I will look you up if I'm ever in town ~G, even if it's just a trip to the local java counter.

As an aside, I don't think Canada will let S_R and me travel on the same plane. If they lost us both, it would cause quite the uproar, quite the uproar indeed.

Plus the stewardesses service levels would be compromised in their fight over who gets to mile high us first.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Women are unique and we all love them. That's why we do martial arts, to get time away from the madness.

You guys need to fly with Flamingo, exclusivley for that Mile High experience.

PS: DJ/SR, life came crashing down the day Hooters left Brampton.

I believe the Hooters visit would be an important ingredient in that apocalyptic alchemy!

You can be sure I will look you up if I'm ever in town ~G, even if it's just a trip to the local java counter.

As an aside, I don't think Canada will let S_R and me travel on the same plane. If they lost us both, it would cause quite the uproar, quite the uproar indeed.

Plus the stewardesses service levels would be compromised in their fight over who gets to mile high us first.
    There is a little too much truth in that....

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Women are unique and we all love them. That's why we do martial arts, to get time away from the madness.

You guys need to fly with Flamingo, exclusivley for that Mile High experience.

PS: DJ/SR, life came crashing down the day Hooters left Brampton.
    DJ is in Markham and I think Markham still has Hooters.
    Brampton Hooters went out of business because of the excessive "curry" element in Brampton.

That curry element is pretty tasty though. Can you imagine a hooters filled with hot Indian girls? That would be awesome!!!

Just the sheer amount of really angry dads in the parking lot berating customers would be hilarious!

In the meantime, King St downtown T dot in the club district has a good Hooters.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

My mind is stuck at the concept of an Indian Breastaurant

Hooters and Your Coffee Cups are the height of Fremont culture. I'm just bummed I missed the Heart Cafe when it was a Viet bikini coffee shop. I'm told there's a strip of Viet bikini coffee shops somewhere in San Jose, but I've never checked it out. I mean seriously...how much coffee can you drink?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I find it odd that women take offense at being objectified etc...and then take jobs where they are objectified.

weird.
    I don't think any of the women that take these jobs are making that complaint. I suppose there could be a few who took the job just to make some femi-nazi point and to talk down AT everyone, but for the most part I think the type of women that are in jobs that objectify women are cool with it.

It's the women who would never take a job at hooters that have the most to say about it. And that's fine. I guess. It's getting kind of old tho. Men aren't gonna stop paying for it and some women will always do it for money. They should put their energy into things like pay equality in the professional world. Leave that poor girl pole dancing her way thru college alone. Her life is already hard enough if she has to work and go to school.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Only ugly women are offended by being objectified!

Babes take make good use of their advantage!

And thank God for that!

Generally speaking!
    If you're joking, ok. but if you aren't......

I know tons of ugly women with no shame and plenty of exhibitionistic tendencies and I know tons of gorgeous women that play it down cause they tire of the attention. I know women that purposely dress down in order to be left alone.

And how often do you see the tight jeans muffin-top bleached blond war pig showing off what she thinks she has coz guys that wanna free ride tell her what she wants to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ...And how often do you see the tight jeans muffin-top bleached blond war pig...
    This was worth the coffee through the nose onto the keyboard this morning.

thanks man.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This was worth the coffee through the nose onto the keyboard this morning.

thanks man.
    You too?

Anyway, we can all agree that women are very sensitive about their appearance. I remeber this one time I told a lady friend, in a kind way, that she should cut down the chocolate a bit and lose a few extra pounds.

It was like an interdimensional portal straight to Hell itself had opened. "@sshole" and "loser" were the kindest words I heard in that particular ocasion.
    Last edited by Sardinkahnikov; 03-21-2012 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Apparently "d@amn" is a serious swear word.

And she'll NEVER forget it. Oh, by the way, the 50,000 times you told her she looked great just got all cancelled out, FOREVER!

funny how that works.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

asked the wife yesterday if our son has a similar pair of shorts to the ones she was wearing. I knew as soon as it left my mouth i was in for it. 'So i'm wearing little boy shorts?' is what she said.