Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immaturity level of forum posters

Hybrid View

immaturity level of forum posters

all i can say is that the number of people that seem to get off belittling other posters is absolutely astounding... good job all you disciplined martial artists(especially the ones who claim to be master-sifu-sensei's) - your humble aspects truly reveal themselves along with your childish posts.

all that kung fu moral conduct is bs basically very frew live by it

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you're a doody!
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

yo mama

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    all i can say is that the number of people that seem to get off belittling other posters is absolutely astounding... good job all you disciplined martial artists(especially the ones who claim to be master-sifu-sensei's) - your humble aspects truly reveal themselves along with your childish posts.

the jerkstore called they are running out of you!

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

LOL... you effing pansies...

Uki they cant help it it is like a compulsion they have toooooo type KC

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    noooo. You do.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

people reveal their true selves with the words they choose to type.

STFU you pussy

people reveal their true selves with the words they choose to type.
    That is one possibility. It is easy to create an image of yourself through carefully worded posts on a forum and therefore can project whatever image they want. Whether or not they are like that in real life is always suspect but certainly not worth losing sleep over.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    That is one possibility. It is easy to create an image of yourself through carefully worded posts on a forum and therefore can project whatever image they want. Whether or not they are like that in real life is always suspect but certainly not worth losing sleep over.
    i disagree here... even when people pretend to be someone else, they are still revealing their true selves wether they choose to acknowledge it or not... and you can be sure that i am not losing any sleep over anyone's post on these forums - i was simply making an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    STFU you pussy
    awwwwww... this is the nicest post i have gotten from you so far.

i disagree here... even when people pretend to be someone else, they are still revealing their true selves wether they choose to acknowledge it or not... and you can be sure that i am not losing any sleep over anyone's post on these forums - i was simply making an observation.
    Well, what is "ONE"S TRUE SELF"?

The best that can be said is that what is revealed to others is merely an “aspect” of a false identity!

We don’t all act exactly the same under all life conditions. You treat a client/customer different than you treat your children, who are treated differently than you girl friend/wife who is treated differently than your parents, who are treated differently than your boss, who is treated differently than the phantasms posting on this BB!

We are all a multiplicity of personalities that are integrated into what we believe to be a cohesive identity!

Further, our impressions of others are all filtered through our own biased personalities. We are not even what we appear to be to ourselves, much less what we appear to be to others.

It is all a game of actors playing different roles at different times under different circumstances. Life is pretend.

Those \who take it too seriously are bound by the illusion!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    We don’t all act exactly the same under all life conditions. You treat a client/customer different than you treat your children, who are treated differently than you girl friend/wife who is treated differently than your parents, who are treated differently than your boss, who is treated differently than the phantasms posting on this BB!
    i'd beg to differ here... i'd be willing to say that i am the same person around my friends, parents, children, cashiers, this forum, my boss, my co-workers, judges, lawyers, etc, etc... there is no desire nor need for me to pretend to be someone i am not - if people don't like me... well, thats not really my problem now is it?

Sorry, I forgot about this one.
    It seems you had something on your mind or something was bothering you...not to the point of losing sleep but enough where you felt you had to make a thread about it.

I can see your point but revealing something about themselves is sometimes as subtle as the tone of a post, regardless of subject matter. I am sure you have something very specific in mind that you could cite as an example but we won't go there. It is good you do not lose any sleep as you shouldn't.

Reading posts all the time on different forums allows for a broad spectrum of styles in attitude and writing. Whether or not they are representative of the author remains to be seen. And I always have a difficult time ascertaining the actual age of some posters as their attitudes online often show some immaturities. However, it is not something I dwell upon but I have come across people online that have exhibited the type of maturity that I look for in potential friends. Sadly, that does not happen so often.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura