Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: immaturity level of forum posters

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Maybe I'll just hold it out for you to bite through for yourself!
    then i will attack your puny little junk and wait for it to sink...

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    then i will attack your puny little junk and wait for it to sink...
    Watch out for your fin, I may just hitch a ride.

Or maybe I'll shove an air tank into your mouth and hit it with a ridiculously easy rifle shot!

Then it will be CHUM CITY!!!

Watch out for your fin, I may just hitch a ride.
    oh thats right... you are a fan of shark fin soup... i will take your weakness into consideration.
    Or maybe I'll shove an air tank into your mouth and hit it with a ridiculously easy rifle shot!
    that only happens in the movies...

Then it will be CHUM CITY!!!
    you mean YUM YUM city...

you mean YUM YUM city...
    LOL!! Yum Yum/Chum Chum, it's all in the eye of the beholder!

LOL!! Yum Yum/Chum Chum, it's all in the eye of the beholder!
    effing gross... the last thing i needed to think about was sucking on some used tampons.

effing gross... the last thing i needed to think about was sucking on some used tampons.
    All forms are empty, even used tampons!

All forms are empty, even used tampons!
    obviously you are speaking from direct personal experience... so tell me, how empty did it taste?

obviously you are speaking from direct personal experience... so tell me, how empty did it taste?
    It tastes a lot like Iron actually, LOL!

i disagree here... even when people pretend to be someone else, they are still revealing their true selves wether they choose to acknowledge it or not... and you can be sure that i am not losing any sleep over anyone's post on these forums - i was simply making an observation.
    Sorry, I forgot about this one.
    It seems you had something on your mind or something was bothering you...not to the point of losing sleep but enough where you felt you had to make a thread about it.

I can see your point but revealing something about themselves is sometimes as subtle as the tone of a post, regardless of subject matter. I am sure you have something very specific in mind that you could cite as an example but we won't go there. It is good you do not lose any sleep as you shouldn't.

Reading posts all the time on different forums allows for a broad spectrum of styles in attitude and writing. Whether or not they are representative of the author remains to be seen. And I always have a difficult time ascertaining the actual age of some posters as their attitudes online often show some immaturities. However, it is not something I dwell upon but I have come across people online that have exhibited the type of maturity that I look for in potential friends. Sadly, that does not happen so often.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    However, it is not something I dwell upon but I have come across people online that have exhibited the type of maturity that I look for in potential friends.
    i have found a few friends in this manner...
    Sadly, that does not happen so often.
    it happens more surfing across the internet, than it does in person... i have very few friends close by that i can relate to in my daily life. i believe this phenomenom has happened in order to balance out the planet... if all those who were fully awake and spiritually mature, consolidated into one spot or locality(at the present time), the planet would probably fall apart.

???

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

???

it ok... you comprehension skill make tings sound funny and confuse to you.

Very mature Uki.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Very mature Uki.
    you tay out of dis big guy... bawang make me fun of so i make him fun of.

people reveal their true selves with the words they choose to type.
    not all the time. I have been surfing many CMA forums in China, Taiwan, and south east Asia.

Usually, everyone knows about everyone. so most of the time, posters are just joking around.

for example, if a thread started with some questions, then answers are usually citing a link to a valid source. whatever you say without a verifiable good source will not be taken seriously.

if you said something about what you think, then the next post will be derailing it. such as have you eaten upstairs? are you hungry? I am cooking instant noodle, you may come.

previous post is considered upstairs to the current post. or tai shang.

the forum board is like a high building/hotel. moderators are called the owner of the building or lou zhu.

there is no noodle. it is simply an invitation to come over to my place and prove what you just said by exchanging hands. or meet in person then we discuss.

then you may respond by yes, I am coming, I will bring some wine and snacks (meaning friends).

good we are waiting for you.

---

they are all mature and serious about their posts.

--

if one backs down, then his talks/posts will be ignored in the future.

--

several weeks later, both may come back and post that they both have a good time over the weekend. the noodle is good, the wine and snacks are good, too. meaning they both get aquainted in person.

--