Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another San Da Match - K.O. in the 2nd! - VIDEO

Another San Da Match - K.O. in the 2nd! - VIDEO

Leo Morales of Team NYKUNGFU.com.

Leo has only been training for a few months. He did very well and will only get better with more training. He will be fighting
    again in October 2009

He did well, scoring a win by K.O. in the middle of the 2nd round.

TEAM NYKUNGFU.COM - LEO MORALES

If there any KF schools in the NY/LI area that would be interested in fighting in a San Da match come October, please contact me.

Hope you enjoy the clip.

good clip. your guy looks strong. They were using 14oz gloves?
    The slam at the start of the 2nd round was highlight worthy, and the KO was as good as it gets with headgear on. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post

Leo has only been training for a few months. He did very well and will only get better with more training. He will be fighting
    again in October 2009
    LOL. That's the kind of highlight reel you want to start your fighting off with. When the other dude came in playing Sumo pattycake, I knew that's where the KO was coming.

Good job all around.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    good clip. your guy looks strong. They were using 14oz gloves?
    The slam at the start of the 2nd round was highlight worthy, and the KO was as good as it gets with headgear on. Kudos.
    Thanks. The gloves were 12 oz. I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    LOL. That's the kind of highlight reel you want to start your fighting off with. When the other dude came in playing Sumo pattycake, I knew that's where the KO was coming.

Good job all around.
    Thank you very much!!! I appreciate it.

Nice. Strong clean technique, he covered well, had smooth relaxed movement. The one thing that had me worried for a moment was when he went chasing the leg for the takedown, I half expected that he would eat a knee, but fortunately not and that was a nice pick up and slam. Congratulations!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Sao Choi 1
    Pattycake 0

That slam was nice as well with the elevation. Sure looked like he was in for a knee to the head though. I'm sure he'll get better at that with time.

Kudos for your guy stepping up & delivering!
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Nice throw.

Your man followed him down and landed his weight on top. That must have hurt!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

hmmm, dude with no shirt conducts his fighting like I do. lol

seriously, low number of kicks, get inside, know how to eat em, throw em when you can and headhunt like a mofo and drop the bombs.

good style!

nice lift and dump too.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    Nice. Strong clean technique, he covered well, had smooth relaxed movement. The one thing that had me worried for a moment was when he went chasing the leg for the takedown, I half expected that he would eat a knee, but fortunately not and that was a nice pick up and slam. Congratulations!
    We realized he was gassing out and his hands were tired. Didn't think he could stuff the shoot. It all worked out well.

Thank you very much!

wow... i got bored about 1 minute into the match. is it just me or do they both look like they have some jelly rolls... is this a boxing match? wait... dancing? LOL

seriously... where are the trappings and the pretzel arms? ah well... each to there own.

Good for your team Mike. The other guy seemed to be using the absorption principle as a defensive strategy. Jeeze he was eating punches and kicks like he was at a buffet.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    wow... i got bored about 1 minute into the match. is it just me or do they both look like they have some jelly rolls... is this a boxing match? wait... dancing? LOL

seriously... where are the trappings and the pretzel arms? ah well... each to there own.
    You are just ridiculous.

Leo does not have any jelly rolls.

Too bad you didn't like the video.

I apologize for your misundertanding.

You are just ridiculous.
    tell me something everyone doesn't already know...
    what was that thing hanging over his waistline? the other guy most definitely had them on his hips... they all jiggled when they were dancing around - seriously... take another look at the vid!!!
    i thought it was amusing.
    no need to apologize sir...

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post

You are just ridiculous.

yeah, gotta agree on this one - certainly it's one's prerogative not to like san da, but for certain Leo doesn't have "jelly rolls" - I'm actually the one w/the jelly rolls, in fact it's my job to take on the jelly rolls from anyone fighting for NY Kung Fu...