Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Feints

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Sorry to keep this going, but I'm so tired of this guy's krap..

This isn't how it went down at all, at least not on the forums. On the forums you made up excuse after excuse, told him he needed to train MT for 2 years first , denied him the chance to come spar with you, set up condition after condition, said he would have to spar one of your students, blah blah blah.
    I'm sick of Terence's crap as well but...
    Yoshiyahu is a nutcase as much as Terence is. At the time he first proposed taking lessons from Terence, he was talking on the forum about tearing off opponents balls, biting them and trying to biu jee them through the chest. He wrote in the style of an early teen rather than an early 30's man and pretended to be a WC newbie. People were actually questioning his age.

It was probably for the best that Terence blew him off. I don't think two nutjobs meeting up will end well.

Bottom line is, you never intended to stand by your offer. Most likely because you would finally have to back up the crap you talk here. Here's your chance to prove your worth! He's game to still meet, so why not take him up on his offer and just finish all this childish bickering? We're all supposed to be fighters right? well then fight or STFU..
    Are you going to accept his attempt to meet you or not? I'll send you guys the $10!
    JP, put your money away.

Terence talked crap well before he did any MMA crosstraining or sparring at all. He was just as disagreeable on different topics from what I recall. Supposedly he had his ass handed to him at an MMA school but rather than being actually humbled, he was just reborn as a different breed of a55hole. This is something that martial arts can't solve.

What city are you in Edmund?

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    I'm sick of Terence's crap as well but...
    Yoshiyahu is a nutcase as much as Terence is. At the time he first proposed taking lessons from Terence, he was talking on the forum about tearing off opponents balls, biting them and trying to biu jee them through the chest. He wrote in the style of an early teen rather than an early 30's man and pretended to be a WC newbie. People were actually questioning his age.

It was probably for the best that Terence blew him off. I don't think two nutjobs meeting up will end well.

JP, put your money away.

Terence talked crap well before he did any MMA crosstraining or sparring at all. He was just as disagreeable on different topics from what I recall. Supposedly he had his ass handed to him at an MMA school but rather than being actually humbled, he was just reborn as a different breed of a55hole. This is something that martial arts can't solve.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    What city are you in Edmund?
    Sydney, Australia.

We have an airport tax. I'm not sure you could afford it.
    Last edited by Edmund; 08-13-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Sydney, Australia.

We have an airport tax. I'm not sure you could afford it.
    Darn it Australia mate...Tooo Darn it Far...wow bloke you stay far man...ohwell I will settle for your ramblings.

Edmund quick question do you believe Feints are apart of the original Wing Chun curriculm?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Darn it Australia mate...Tooo Darn it Far...wow bloke you stay far man...ohwell I will settle for your ramblings.

Edmund quick question do you believe Feints are apart of the original Wing Chun curriculm?
    I mentioned I was in Australia last time you asked. You were probably preoccupied with trying to manipulate a meeting with Terence.

I don't know what the original WC curriculum was.
    If I stuck to the original WC, I'd probably be flapping my wings while slithering on the ground.

I don't know what the original WC curriculum was.
    If I stuck to the original WC, I'd probably be flapping my wings while slithering on the ground.
    Mind if I borrow that!?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Great Post..JPinAZ. When My hours change in September I was actually planning on finding out what YMCA they trained at an going there. An meet them. Just to see Niehoff give me another Excuse. But Niehoff has said over and over again "he doesn't want to see Me." I even offered to just train if he didnt want to fight it would have been cool. But he continously Biatch out. So its cool. I wasn't really going to test him or make him out to be a liar. If he was all talk and a horrible fighter I would have kept that sheesh to myself. Out respect for a local WChunner who trains diligently. There are martial artist here in STL who have been training longer than I been alive. Irregardless how weak their karate or kung fu is I give them the utmost respect for they are legends in their own right.
    How clear can I make this for you -- you wrote me out of the blue asking to be able to come train with us. You weren't challenging me, but asking to come train with us. In other words, you wanted something from me. You wanted a favor. It's like asking to borrow money or borrow somone's car -- there is a way that normal, somewhat intelligent people go about it. They ask nicely, they might even kiss a bit of ass, etc. And that's because they want something THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO. You didn't take that approach, but tried to force me and coerce me and etc. to get your way. When people do that, they don't get favors from me. You can't demand to use my car and expect to get what you want.

But when one of my training partners said he wanted me to invite you, I did. So I did you a favor, a big favor, and invited you. The only condition was that you had to pay a f#cking, measley $10 visitor fee to the Y. That's all. So how do you respond to the favor, by rejecting it and saying that you shouldn't have to pay anything. Well, that burned your bridges with me.

And while all this is going on, I do a bit of research about you and find out who your sifu and group was. And as I told you, I've personally met Eddie Ma and he was a fake (the san sik he taught should tell you that he didn't know YKS WCK since they are not the true san sik). I know all about McField (even his trying to the sam gwok ma fotwork on the outside at a karate tournament and getting kicked in the head), about Burnside, Buschard (like how he used to try to pay for WCK lessons with stolen goods), Mohammed, John, etc. I remember when you guys used to "storm" local tai ji and other nonfighitng schools to"challenge" them (poor Tom Knecht). I knew about the legal problems McField got into, the drug use in your group, etc. I found out about the religious cult you're involved with. Even your posts on this forum convinced me that you were a few beers short of a six pack.

So, is it surprising that I want nothing to do with you? Why would I? Why would any reasonable person want anything to do with you?

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Sorry to keep this going, but I'm so tired of this guy's krap..

This isn't how it went down at all, at least not on the forums. On the forums you made up excuse after excuse, told him he needed to train MT for 2 years first , denied him the chance to come spar with you, set up condition after condition, said he would have to spar one of your students, blah blah blah.
    You are talking about things of which you have no real knowledge. I have had many off-forum discussions with Clarence, none of which you know anything about. Did you know he contacted me before he even joined this forum? I tell anyone who contacts me out of the blue about wanting to learn WCK to go train MT or boxing or some functional art. I don't run a school. My WCK group is a private group. No one is entitled to join it.

All of this crap was because he took you up on your long-going standing offer for anyone here to 'come see how you do it'. It's not about being entitled to anything, you ran your fat mouth and he took you up on it. As soon as you had a local taker, you backed off/b!tched out and looked like a fool to everyone here. Even your boy Dale said you didn't look good. (don't feel like going back and finding his exact words)
    Clarence didn't contact me to see what we do, but to come train with us. To join our group. You told me back in June that you'd be visiting me in July, and I told you that you were welcome to visit. I'm not telling you that you can join our training group. Do you see the diffrerence?

Now you have some other convenient excuses, long after the fact. You say you won't spar with him because of some other people he trianed with - you didn't say this at the time he took you up on your offer. Who cares if some of the people he trained with had problems? That doesn't mean he's like them right?
    Try to get this through your head -- he was asking to join our group, to come train with us. Not to just meet up and spar. The offer I was extending was that he could come to the Y to train (which includes sparring since that is the core of how we train).

I AM particular about who I associate with. Yes, who he assoicates with does tell me about him. Like attracts like IMO.

My belief was that if he showed up, he wouldn't stay since he probably couldn't even get through the warm up we do.

If so, are you saying every person you have ever sparred with, or defended in court, were upstanding citizens? haha, what a laugh!! You deffend and associate with known and guilty rapists, drug addicts, murders, etc on a day to day basis and even go on to say how nice of people they are in an interview. But now you're afraid to have a friendly sparring session with someone after you ran your mouth here because they trained with some unscrupulous people. What a joke!
    Are you a complete idiot?

I am a criminal defesne attorney -- my job is defending people charged with crimes. But that doesn't mean I associate with them, that I spend my free time with them, that they come to my home (which is another place we train), etc. In my job, everyday I see what can happen just from associations, just from being around people who are "bad news". A great many people get into a lot of trouble just from being around the wrong people. I am very careful with whom I associate.

Bottom line is, you never intended to stand by your offer. Most likely because you would finally have to back up the crap you talk here. Here's your chance to prove your worth! He's game to still meet, so why not take him up on his offer and just finish all this childish bickering? We're all supposed to be fighters right? well then fight or STFU..
    Are you going to accept his attempt to meet you or not? I'll send you guys the $10!
    Oh, another internet challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    How clear can I make this for you -- you wrote me out of the blue asking to be able to come train with us.
    LIES!!!

you had an open invitation for people to come see what you do...your MT WC magic

(the san sik he taught should tell you that he didn't know YKS WCK since they are not the true san sik)
    thats what i would say about you!

while we are talking...what is this cult business?
    Last edited by Pacman; 08-14-2009 at 07:29 AM.

Pacman, read it again. It isn't 'Lies', but T said that C was in touch with him before he even joined this board.

As far as I can see, these two posts from T go a helluva a long way to explaining the kind of person he is and why he doesn't go for all this ****ing contest stuff or post about everylittle****thing that happens to him in offline. Fair play to you T, you should've explained all that **** that this Clarence geezer was up to before: it would have made you look a lot better from the start, but then again, fair play to you, I know you don't really care about how you look on here.

Da mn, looks like I'm just posting to stick my nose in again... maybe time for a rest from the board!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

ill have to hear clarence's side of the story first. until then its just his word.

all i know is what is on the forum and like you said, why wasnt this explained before

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Pacman, read it again. It isn't 'Lies', but T said that C was in touch with him before he even joined this board.

As far as I can see, these two posts from T go a helluva a long way to explaining the kind of person he is and why he doesn't go for all this ****ing contest stuff or post about everylittle****thing that happens to him in offline. Fair play to you T, you should've explained all that **** that this Clarence geezer was up to before: it would have made you look a lot better from the start, but then again, fair play to you, I know you don't really care about how you look on here.

Da mn, looks like I'm just posting to stick my nose in again... maybe time for a rest from the board!

Mr. Punch, I don't care how I "look" to people on this board or whether people like pacman believe me or not. I'm not trying to win admirers or prove anything to anyone. I don't think in those terms. To me, that's little kid stuff and for people with fragile egos (and anyone who knows me knows my ego isn't fragile!). I come to this board to share my views (which are in opposition to many of the "standard views") and discuss them. And the only reason I do that is because I wish someone had told me some of these things 20 years ago -- it would have saved me a lot of wasted time, energy, money, etc. Not that I'm saying that I would have believed them either, but they would have at least gotten me thinking -- a very rare quality among this lot. It may have gotten me to step outside my preconceptions and actually go visit some good fighters much, much earlier. My hope is that my experience may help a very few among you -- I say very few since I think many of the people in TMAs and WCK are lost in fantasyland and want to stay there.

T, you dum sh!t, if you knew how to read, you'd see I qualified my eniter post by starting off with: "This isn't how it went down at all, at least not on the forums. On the forums you made up excuse after excuse"
    Anything you say that happened before, during, or after outside of what was said on this forum is heresay without proof. We can only go with what was said here. And the way it went down, it sounded like Clarence had never heard of you until he came here and was looking to come spar with you.

People can make up whatever stories they want. You can make any lame excuses you want. But on this forum it was pretty clear he wasn't trying to 'join your group', he was looking to come meet with you and spar - per you long-standing offer to anyone here.
    Stop making excuses and pointing at this person and that person. It makes you look real pathetic. Either spar with him or not. That's the end of it.

And, I'll be there when my work sends me there. I'll call you and I'll come to see what you're about. But I'm getting the feeling something will come up and you won't be able to meet. But we'll see!

I have a few disagreements about what your statements very contradicting. First off all I wanted to train with your group true enough. I wanted to see how you guys train. As for being a lifetime member that would depend on how real the training was an if I could benefit.

Contradiction: one case your worried about me joining your group. But you never thought for a second i would be able to endure the training and thus i wouldnt be a long term memeber?

Like pacman said your making lies to make yourself look good. Before my Sihing told me about this forum I had no way of contacting you. I don't know your number buddy. I don't know who you are. Before this forum i knew nothing about you, AS for doing research on my group. You knew about McField, Mike Burnside and Mau Chang way before I ever came to this site. Check my join date on this site and check the date of this thread. Do a comparison.

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...ang#post774995

As for you saying I coherced you someway. What do I got on you really? Please show me some credible evidence to prove I blackmailed you. An before this site I didn't contact you. So please stop lying.

As for entitlement. Well buddy you are absolutely right you have every right to refuse my request. Thats admirable. But with that being said don't trash talk my Lineage either. If you think my WC is fantasy then keep it to yourself until you touch hands with me. AS for wanting to train with you that part is true.

As for wanting to spar you. Yea thats true too especially after you started talking that crap about my WC not being functional and I need to go learn Muay Thai for two years. You said Muay Thai fighters are real fighters I need to learn from. So at that point I was like Lets just spar buddy. You refused me so I called you a coward. I guess thats the cohersion. Again when the quasi pressure point master heckled you enough you ablidged him. But Me I get no answer. An now your are on here talking about your afraid to interact me because I am so so bad. I am such a crazy that its best you stay far far away from me. Fear and Caution you have.

As for supernatural religious cult BS. Please share with us what that is. As for asking nicely I can understand that. But kissing your arse you must be out of your mind buddy...your arrogance is amazing.

But as for asking nicely. I can agree with that. Please illustrate my post that were rude and arrogant? Please post my post with dates that were not kind but pushy?

Wheres your collabarating evidence at?

AS for the measly $10....what YMCA are you guys at? what time? I will be there...

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    How clear can I make this for you -- you wrote me out of the blue asking to be able to come train with us. You weren't challenging me, but asking to come train with us. In other words, you wanted something from me. You wanted a favor. It's like asking to borrow money or borrow somone's car -- there is a way that normal, somewhat intelligent people go about it. They ask nicely, they might even kiss a bit of ass, etc. And that's because they want something THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO. You didn't take that approach, but tried to force me and coerce me and etc. to get your way. When people do that, they don't get favors from me. You can't demand to use my car and expect to get what you want.

But when one of my training partners said he wanted me to invite you, I did. So I did you a favor, a big favor, and invited you. The only condition was that you had to pay a f#cking, measley $10 visitor fee to the Y. That's all. So how do you respond to the favor, by rejecting it and saying that you shouldn't have to pay anything. Well, that burned your bridges with me.

And while all this is going on, I do a bit of research about you and find out who your sifu and group was. And as I told you, I've personally met Eddie Ma and he was a fake (the san sik he taught should tell you that he didn't know YKS WCK since they are not the true san sik). I know all about McField (even his trying to the sam gwok ma fotwork on the outside at a karate tournament and getting kicked in the head), about Burnside, Buschard (like how he used to try to pay for WCK lessons with stolen goods), Mohammed, John, etc. I remember when you guys used to "storm" local tai ji and other nonfighitng schools to"challenge" them (poor Tom Knecht). I knew about the legal problems McField got into, the drug use in your group, etc. I found out about the religious cult you're involved with. Even your posts on this forum convinced me that you were a few beers short of a six pack.

So, is it surprising that I want nothing to do with you? Why would I? Why would any reasonable person want anything to do with you?
    JPinaz said:
    And, I'll be there when my work sends me there. I'll call you and I'll come to see what you're about. But I'm getting the feeling something will come up and you won't be able to meet. But we'll see!
    Not gonna happen buddy your coherceing him too much...He aint gonna do you no favors. Betta Kiss his behind a little if you want Terrence to give you the time of day...

Anyway I wanted to see T's Group at first I thought from all his talk that his group where real fighters who trained hard. But after all the talk and trash. I started to really doubt him. Anyway When ever I get directions to YMCA I will be there with my $10. Just waiting for his comrade in arms to call me. Terrence should i give you my number again? Terrence was talking about how his groups trains hard every day and fights every day. So I wanted to see for myself maybe there was something I could learn. I never blabbed my mouth about being a functional fighter or a better fighter than anyone. I am practioner who is here to learn how to use his art my effectively. But MR. T Niehoff has a long fox hole of reasons of why his open invitiation is not open to me. But everyone else outside of St.Louis is more than welcome. But JPinaz will soon prove this to be false too..

JPinaz said:
    Anything you say that happened before, during, or after outside of what was said on this forum is heresay without proof. We can only go with what was said here. And the way it went down, it sounded like Clarence had never heard of you until he came here and was looking to come spar with you.

So true wow hit the nail on the head why don't you. Alls Terrence do is make excuses. Even Now his lies are clear indictment to clear his tarnished name. I respect how is conspirators stay away from his trash talk on this issue an stand back so he can defend himself. But the more he talks the worst he sounds.
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 08-14-2009 at 12:13 PM.

good job using posts and join dates to rebut terrence's lies. looks like gets schooled in the courtroom too!