Quote Originally Posted by Liddel View Post
If your interested in a peek at the NZ SAS CQB vs USA CQC CQD check out this clip from a Doco here...

About 3 mins in you get a good peek at the surface of CQB, wicked Doco series even though im somewhat bias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OFcMM5KxcM

Ive had the bennifit of experiencing alot of the techs through people i know and there are many similarities in strategy and mechanics of VT even though the training is vastly different. Its brutal but effective and what you see is rather tame for TV.

DREW
While my time in the military was devoted to more "long range" action, as some here know , I had many chances to train with some of the elite guys in H2H, not only here in Canada, but some British SAS and a few Spec Ops guys too, durning "exchange programs".
There is a reason that the military bring in or go out to, civilian instructors, H2H is just not that big a priority that it is trained to the high level that civilians do it.
There is a lot of brutal stuff that is taught, heck I have a few coup-de-grace that if I shoudl you, most would **** your pants, its quote irrelevant though.
Core skills is what makes you able to apply the "too deadly" and if you have those core skills, the "too deadly" becomes somewhat irrelevant.