Thread: quick question guys

quick question guys

do any of you know who sifu michael wong learned his wing chun from?
    his jkd too if you know ive had a hard time finding stuff on him

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

No, I read somewhere where his Wing Chun sifu wanted to remain anonymous. If you are thinking of studying under him it looks legit. I would not get to hung up on whether or not it is a broken lineage or what. Most of the lineages probably are. I imagine that most lineages deal with this problem by fabricating some history ala Benny Meng.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    do any of you know who sifu michael wong learned his wing chun from?
    his jkd too if you know ive had a hard time finding stuff on him
    Google's old WCArchive info states that he studied under Leung Sheung, 1st generation close door disciple of Yip Man Si Jo.
    "In fighting, the hand you can see will not hurt you, the hand you cannot see, will hurt you." - Grandmaster Gary Lam

I've seen a few of Wong's videos he seems legit......just go to his school, touch hands with him and ask lots of questions. You should come home like (atleast i did when i went to my first wing chun class) whoa!!!!

gl
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."-Psalms 144:1

"I Am The Punishment Of God, If You Had Not Committed Great Sins, God Would Not Have Sent A Punishment Like Me Upon You"-Genghis Khan

"The light of the eyes is a comet, And ones' activity is as lightning, The sword that kills the man; is the sword that saves the man"

lol yeah i first saw him through a video i checked out and was amazed at his skill you could obviously tell the guy is legit by his skill alone
    ive just been curious for along time who taught him

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down