Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: video: uki-esque individual shows up at a karate school to teach them the way...

video: uki-esque individual shows up at a karate school to teach them the way...

This is a somewhat graphic fight. Click at your own risk.

http://photobucket.com/albums/w46/St...rent=video.flv
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I believe he was taught by Jesus. He certainly was turning the other cheek. In fact he got his cheek turned into chopmeat.
    What I found weird was that the guy in the karate gi, initiated the attack. He says, "Just stand there," and the guy just hauled off and kicked him.
    On a side note, the guy for a big, strong Black Belt, was pretty ****ed inneffective. That spinning back kick was horrible.
    Although, the "Brooklyn Smile" was quite effective.
    Also, just how many kicks to the groin did that guy throw. I don't believe any of them hit home, because the guy was completely unphased.
    I was wondering if the "sensei" was arrested for being such a total azole.
    sickening.
    Last edited by TenTigers; 08-15-2009 at 07:05 PM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post

What I found weird was
    the entire thing

yeah, seemed it was all talk and the student form the school started the actual fight

of course, the "I give up" and then beating the tar out of him was the worst part
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

The white guy, who apparently runs the school, should learn how to tie his belt. I wouldn't even allow a beginning student to come to class without this belt tied correctly, that is, the ends of equal length. It looks sloppy! Also he is a fat, if you are going to teach, how about actually workout a bit!

The guy in the white karate gi, is now subject to arrest for battery, for attacking the man unprovoked, and beating him senseless!

I hope someone sends this video to the local police department. That was totally uncalled for. The "Guest" is clearly mentally disadvantaged in some manner and he was encouraged by the school officials to teach the class.

If I knew who these a$$holes were I would turn them in myself!

actually...

the part where he said "don't do that anymore" rung a bell, and I believe that I have found some other footage of him fighting (specifically, around 1:00)...

Dude won't be posing much anymore.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

sadly in that school the fight is probably considered a "challenge" match and glorified to show how real their training is. I've been in similar stupid situations and found that words were all that was needed to get the person to leave. That video is a sad testimony to how cruel some can be to the weak. It is a good reminder of why morality and character are important in training.

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk View Post
    sadly in that school the fight is probably considered a "challenge" match and glorified to show how real their training is. I've been in similar stupid situations and found that words were all that was needed to get the person to leave. That video is a sad testimony to how cruel some can be to the weak. It is a good reminder of why morality and character are important in training.
    from my point of view, that was a cane across the back.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

why did they beat that guy up?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    didn't they tell you why after you regained consciousness?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    It wasn't "they" it was he.

The individual beat him for having the audacity to come into their dojo and tell them what's what.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    didn't they tell you why after you regained consciousness?
    no but my anoos was very sore after

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It wasn't "they" it was he.

The individual beat him for having the audacity to come into their dojo and tell them what's what.
    thanks i get it nowall i heard in that video was "jesus is my only master"
    i feel bad for that guy
    Last edited by bawang; 08-16-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk View Post
    I agree!

The truly weak ones are those who felt it was appropriate to trash a mentally disturbed person!

aside from not watching the video, all he can say is... uki only trains so that he doesn't have to fight and that he sure does like watching people continue to think about him... he must be like an annoying genital wart in their mind and no matter how hard they try, they cannot seem to remove it.

this is great... keep it up.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    We've all encountered these types. They walk into our school and proceed to tell us that they trained 'Ninjitsu in a Shalim Temple in Korea.." or some variation.
    Most of us dismiss them, sometimes we talk a bit more to them, out of curiosity, or amusement, or just out of pity.
    But, it seemed that this guy brought him into his school, onto his floor, for the sole purpose of a beating. Basically , luring him into a trap, knowing full well, that the guy had no clue what was about to happen. The guy is a predator, and is no different than a pedophile luring a child into his van.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.