Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hung Sing dit da?

Hung Sing dit da?

Hi Shifu Frank.. does Dit Da been parctice/known by your Shifu GM Salvatera?

Did Grandmaster Jew Lueng practice dit da? and he did pass this on?

Blog Entries
    yes, my sifu does practice dit da now.......

and my sigung jew leong's dit da jow is some of the best i've ever seen.....

and yes, that has been passed on as well.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

cool.

What about chinese medicine such like accupuncture, herbal medicine or bone setting? They know this?

Blog Entries
    Lau Bun was a bone setter. and made many of his own medicine.

Jew Leong made the medicines....but not sure if he set any bones. ill ask my sifu.

and accupuncture? nah.....

Chan Heung also learned medicine from his teachers, so when he returned to King Mui he set up Wing Sing Tong to treat patients as well as continue to teach CLF. This tradition is still being carried on by his great-great grandson Chen Yong-Fa in Sydney Australia today.

Catch a plane and pay him a visit, Frank. You will find out a lot about Jeung Ah-Yim from him and may be able to get some of your muscular-skeletal problems fixed up as well. If you cannot afford the fare, then go and visit Ng Fu-Hang, who is much closer.

You have all the info you need from Chiu Kwong-Yuan and Lun Chee, now it is time to get an opposite point of view from the Chan family. Chiu Kwong-Yuan is pushing your buttons right now, but I am sure you are your own man of action and not a foot soldier.

The information you are searching for about your own lineage from the Chan family point of view is all there. Ask them for a peek at Chapter 44 of Chan Yiu-Chi's History of CLF (make sure you bring someone who can read Chinese handwriting) and you will learn more than you ever bargain for.

Better still, go to King Mui, Gong Moon, Guangzhou and Xinhui and even Jeung Ah-Yim's village before you finish your book, the answers are not in Hung Mun or Ng Joe, they are much more personal than you would ever imagine. Now it is your chance to dig up some skeletons in the CLF cupboards and make yourself famous.

Frank, make this your life's mission instead of hanging around gangsters. I am no hater and I can see a lot of potential in you (naivety can be a strength as well as weakness), so go for it before you are too old.

what does Chui Kwong Yoon or the late GGM Lun Chee have to do with all this?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Lau Bun was a bone setter. and made many of his own medicine.

Jew Leong made the medicines....but not sure if he set any bones. ill ask my sifu.

and accupuncture? nah.....

Thanks Shifu Frank.

Blog Entries
    Chan Heung also learned medicine from his teachers, so when he returned to King Mui he set up Wing Sing Tong to treat patients as well as continue to teach CLF. This tradition is still being carried on by his great-great grandson Chen Yong-Fa in Sydney Australia today.
    Yeah, but no one asked you about Chan Heung did they?

See, YOU are the one who always has to stank up something and take the attention away to put it on chan heung. too funny, you just don't want NOTHING about Jeung Yim to come out huh?

Blog Entries
    You will find out a lot about Jeung Ah-Yim from him
    no thank you. I'll stick to MY lineage. you stick to yours. you have NOTHING to offer us. at all!!!

You have all the info you need from Chiu Kwong-Yuan and Lun Chee, now it is time to get an opposite point of view from the Chan family.
    I did. And your chan family archives from Chan Heung don't contain much, and doesn't even mention when Jeung Hung Sing began training under him. you can keep your third generation version of MY lineage. I'll stick to what my lineage tells me.

Chiu Kwong-Yuan is pushing your buttons right now, but I am sure you are your own man of action and not a foot soldier.
    See, you're lying again. I've NEVER had a conversation in my life with CKY. I can't even say nice try EJ..........not even NICE LIE......

And, yes, i am my own man with my own sense of logic, and passion to know the history. I don't listen to one person ever.....i take what i hear, do my own research and take it from there.

Ask them for a peek at Chapter 44 of Chan Yiu-Chi's History of CLF (make sure you bring someone who can read Chinese handwriting) and you will learn more than you ever bargain for.
    Again. Chan Yiu Chi would have been no more than a 19 year old kid when Jeung Hung Sing died. you can keep your chapter 44 authored by the third generation master Chan Yiu Chi.

If you or anyone wants to know about Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon history, you should go to its source. not the guy across the street.

The only records I want to see, and have been told what it says anyway, is from Chan Heung himself. According to Chan Heung's notes Jeung Hung Sing returned to Fut San in 1867 to re-open his own school. It does not mention when he trained there.

So guess what? Jeung Hung Sing's lineage has never claimed anything else other than Jeung Hung Sing was 12 years old when he first came to train with Chan Heung. WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT COUNTERS THIS? TOO BAD......YOU CAN'T!!!! NOT WITH ANYTHING FROM CHAN HEUNG'S RECORDS.

the answers are not in Hung Mun or Ng Joe,
    OH YES IT IS.....AND OUR 5 CONTINENTS. that's just YOU trying to cause doubt cause you know in your heart that i found the answers.

Now it is your chance to dig up some skeletons in the CLF cupboards and make yourself famous.

Frank, make this your life's mission instead of hanging around gangsters. I am no hater and I can see a lot of potential in you (naivety can be a strength as well as weakness), so go for it before you are too old.
    I'm not digging up skeletons. I'm digging up answers for my lineage. Hung Mun has the answers and is quite all over the Lau Bun lineage. You just don't see it from my perspective. And i study the Hung Mun and all its secrets, and symbols and even know how to decipher them. If you don't then you would miss the meanings.

Your Chan Family archives from Chan Yiu Chi have nothing to offer us. nothing.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 08-17-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Monkey Magic,

thanks for being polite and courteous. I do appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by chasincharpchui View Post
    what does Chui Kwong Yoon or the late GGM Lun Chee have to do with all this?
    If you were at the last CLF origin siminar in 2003, where Chui Kwong Yuan also attended, then you would know who is behind Futshan and an alternative history to CLF. Lun Chee was part of this clique to discredit the King Mui origin of CLF. They have an old score to settle going as far back as the Chan Heung Memorial Association days in Hong Kong. You are too young to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Your Chan Family archives from Chan Yiu Chi have nothing to offer us. nothing.
    The Chan family archive is not mine, but I do come from that lineage and I am old enough and seen enough to know what goes on while you are too young and in the dark.

Your lineage is tied up with the Chan family, Jeung Ah-Yim learned from Chan Heung and they have written records about him.

Blog Entries
    Lun Chee was part of this clique to discredit the King Mui origin of CLF.
    Why is the Grand Elder Lun Chee or Chui Kwong Yuen wrong? Cause they don't agree with the history Chan Yiu Chi is putting out?

I will agree with my elders.....not yours.

i recall a story of Wu Van Cheuk trying to push that story onto Lun Chee who told him what he could do with it......hahahahaha.

but I do come from that lineage and I am old enough and seen enough to know what goes on while you are too young and in the dark.
    what is going on is you were happy as long as the Hung Sing branch kept quiet. but as soon as we began talking about our history you start jumping up and down calling us liars.

thats hella funny to me.

Your lineage is tied up with the Chan family, Jeung Ah-Yim learned from Chan Heung and they have written records about him.
    Right, from 1836 to 1841 Jeung Yim trained with Chan Heung. Then left in 1841 to train with Ching Cho. He came back to Chan Heung and shared what he learned from the GGM. Then went back to Fut San.

So where did Jeung Hung Sing get all this time to train under Chan Heung if he was training for the Tai Ping Rebellion, and the Red Turban Revolt, the 2nd Opium wars and so forth? See, history places Jeung Hung Sing there, so how does that settle with your Chan Family account?

Jeung Ah-Yim never left Chan Heung, he was sent to Futshan in 1875 to take over from another teacher 陈典桓 who has gone blind and he built up a great branch school from there. To be fair, we must not forget the ground work laid by 陈典桓.

Blog Entries
    he was sent to Futshan in 1875
    What was he doing prior to this? And, how can he be SENT to fut san when his own school was established 24 years prior to this?

LOL....that was a bad attempt. hahahaha