Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun Cult

Wing Chun Cult

This Thread is Just for Terrence. Soon as He can answer a fundamental question for me this thread can be closed.

Since Terrence utterly ignores my main question and gives speculations on other topics I wanted to address the issue that was asked of me. So i can give an answer.

Now Terrence Niehoff. Please tell everyone on the Forum what is the WC cult I am supposely apart of...

You said something before about some Yuen kay San cult. Please share this with me. How is a kung fu cult?

What is it exactly. What are tenets and belifes???

Please share how you classify me as a cultist?

Terrence Niehoff said:
    I found out about the religious cult you're involved with.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Oh, Oh...This sounds like it could be the makings of a lawsuit for slander. I hope Terence knows a good lawyer!

Thumbs up

Hey Violent Designs...

That's got to be the funniest signature I've ever seen!

wow a wing chun cult lol
    some odd people on here

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    My pen1s hurts.
    Well stop playing with it!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

You know, they have drugs that will clear that up almost immediately.

Every thread eventually comes to this:
    either you suck, your video sucks, your too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, your teacher sucks, your lineage sucks, your mom sucks, your dog sucks, your sister sucks at sucking c0ck, etc . . .
    best sig line ever !

Everyone who trains with me has to shave his/her head.

That doesn't make it a cult.
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Please answer my question?

Calling Terence Niehoff Calling Terence. Everyone else seems to be responding with the exception of the Man of the hour?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

I don't think T responds to posts by cultists.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

There is such a thing as a Wing Chun cult, a few of em here in the UK!!! Hey Violent designs: That sig is funny but true!!!!!!!!!!!
    'Get In, Get Done, Get Out'

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorWC View Post
    There is such a thing as a Wing Chun cult, a few of em here in the UK!!! Hey Violent designs: That sig is funny but true!!!!!!!!!!!
    what are the WC cults like in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    WC cult is same thing as ****sexual cult.
    What is the Sexual Cult?

Did you say CULT???????

There are a few instructors in London who seem to 'Brainwash' to do.

Sexual Cult????????????? Where do I sign up!!!!!!!!!!
    'Get In, Get Done, Get Out'

Warrior

What if their are no women in the cult? Your signing up to be apart of cult with only Men buddy? lol ha ha...