Thread: Upcoming UK Seminars & 'Muk Yan Jong' DVD

Upcoming UK Seminars & 'Muk Yan Jong' DVD

Dear All,

I will be back in Merry Olde England again shortly, conducting seminars/workshops on the WSLVT Method in Southampton and Stockport (Manchester), and would love to meet up with both old friends and new who are able to attend these sessions. The Southampton seminars will take place on the weekend of 19th & 20th September (contact Sifu Alan Gibson at the 'Wing Chun Federation' for details), whilst the Stockport seminars will take place on the weekend of 26th & 27th September (contact Sifu Ged Kennerk at the 'Stockport Wing Chun Academy' for details).

I am also pleased to announce that my third DVD seminar on the 'Muk Yan Jong' will shortly be released through 'Cranes Production' in the USA (check their website for details) and keep an eye on 'YouTube' for some new material that will appear very soon

Cheers,
    DMP

ps: Australasian forum members, watch out for our documentary 'WING CHUN: the Legacy of Ip Man' which appears on the newly released "Grandmaster Ip Man" DVD on the 'Eastern Eye' label ('Madman Entertainment') and read the article/interview featured in the latest issue of 'Blitz' magazine - USA members can expect to see the documentary when the movie is released on DVD there sometime soon.
    Last edited by David Peterson; 09-09-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Hi David,

Have a safe trip and I look forward to meeting up with you again...hopefully Stockport.

Now i need to find some money for the Muk Jong DVD......

Paul

thanks for your support

Hi Paul,
    It was great to see you again and a BIG THANKS to you and all the guys (and Ami!!!) who travelled far and wide to join us in both Southampton & Stockport. A very special thanks to Morten & the Vikings who came all the way from Denmark last weekend. Hope we can do it all again in May 2010 - Kev Bell is cooking up something special for the WSLVT Family for that trip ; )

BTW, the clip for the new MYJ dvd has gone up on YouTube and can be accesed through the 'Cranes Production' website : )
    DMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfukLN87y2s , here's the utube link for the preview of David's Mok Jong DVD . For those in Canada let me know if you want a copy, I can add you to my order list

James