Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Presentation of DAODE center and Taoist alchemy School

Presentation of DAODE center and Taoist alchemy School

It is for the first time in history that a genuine Taoist school was established in the west.

The School of Taoist alchemy Wu-liu pai is the only genuine school of internal alchemy (neidan) outside of China. The school offers serious, powerful and healing practices witch come and learn the tradition of buddhas and immortals, which came from ancient times and have been practiced for millennia, straight from the source.

Now you have a unique opportunity to come into contact with the ancient system, to check for yourself its effectiveness, and possibly to seriously study it. Patriarch of the Wuliupai School is the Teacher of Single Yang.
    The “Dao De” center presents the School of Taoist alchemy, there are many articles about internal alchemy, the basic practice of the school - JIUYANGSHENGONG (JYASHG), also there are materials by specifics of practice and the theoretical foundations. The information about the subjects are offered , and the schedule of the classes and seminars is available at this site.

The website : http://www.all-dao.com/
    Articles: http://www.all-dao.com/articles.html

You can ask questions on our Forum.

Daode Center organizes trips to China in special places of power, in the Taoist mountains for the intensive practices. Also, if student's destiny is favorable it is possible to meet the head of the school the teacher of Single Yang himself .

“The Wu-liu pai school is a Tradition which continues the never-ending stream of the Tao. It merges together the two teachings , those of Taoism and Buddhism; it has preserved the best methods of all the schools and practices. In our School there are very many of those that have reached the true accomplishments in Taoism and perfecting the Tao. That is why our School is the shortest path for those that perfect the Tao.”
    The Teacher of Single Yang, The Patriarch of the School

Quote Originally Posted by Daode View Post
    It is for the first time in history that a genuine Taoist school was established in the west.
    unless, of course, you count my sifu's Taoist Alchemical (Complete Reality School, Dragon Gate Sect) school, which has been in operation since 1980...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    unless, of course, you count my sifu's Taoist Alchemical (Complete Reality School, Dragon Gate Sect) school, which has been in operation since 1980...
    Well, yeah if you want to consider Complete Reality REAL Taoism!

In our School there are very many of those that have reached the true accomplishments in Taoism and perfecting the Tao. That is why our School is the shortest path for those that perfect the Tao.”
    There is your problem right there, since Tao "is as it IS", it is already perfect and thus needs no perfecting.

So in truth, MY school is "the shortest path" because it recognizes what already IS instead of creating a "false" imperfection that requires perfecting!

Or Lily Siou's school which has been in the U.S. since 1970.

Hate extravagant and unresearched claims in advertising. Just hate it.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Quote Originally Posted by jdhowland View Post
    Or Lily Siou's school which has been in the U.S. since 1970.

Hate extravagant and unresearched claims in advertising. Just hate it.
    I was born in 1959 so I still have Lily beat!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I was born in 1959 so I still have Lily beat!
    Oh, yeah?! Well, I was born in '54 so my natural tao is older than yours! But then, I was born in the territory of Alaska, so maybe you were in the US longer.

Hey, this is fun... So you mean any innocent thread can be derailed into meaningless rants?
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Oh, yeah?! Well, I was born in '54 so my natural tao is older than yours! But then, I was born in the territory of Alaska, so maybe you were in the US longer.

Hey, this is fun... So you mean any innocent thread can be derailed into meaningless rants?
    Surprisingly easy for an old man like you isn't it?

it's basically the only reason why most of us post here at all...

that, and Scott makes the best kugel...

Hello.

Please don't flood here.

If you have any questions, ask it

Best regards.

Hello.
    Please don't flood here. .
    how about you don't spam here? in case you didn't know, this forum is not designed as a free advertising space - if you have a school to promote, do it properly via the advertising section, which you pay for, and then don't have to deal with others posting in response; otherwise, if you post it as a thread in the forum, don't get your panties in a bunch if people comment as they see fit;

and if you don't want a "flood", then don't post something with bull sh1t claims about being the first genuine Taoist school in the west in all of history, because you WILL get called on it here;

If you have any questions, ask it
    okay, , here's a question: do you realize that when you post something like this
    The School of Taoist alchemy Wu-liu pai is the only genuine school of internal alchemy (neidan) outside of China.
    people not only don't take you seriously, they consider you to be somewhat of a putz?

people not only don't take you seriously, they consider you to be somewhat of a putz?
    Yeah...but at least he is a Taoist Nei Gong Fu Eternal Elixir Putz and not just an everyday run of the mill wannbe putz!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Yeah...but at least he is a Taoist Nei Gong Fu Eternal Elixir Putz and not just an everyday run of the mill wannbe putz!
    in fact, he's the first genuine Taoist Nei Gong Fu Eternal Elixir Putz Outside of China in the History of the West!

You certainly may want to question the maturity of any man who thinks he needs to hang weights from his wang in order to feel more manly!

That is NOT internal Taoist practice, that is insecurity on public display!

Greetings,

That Lily Siou (now known as Dr. Chang) is the real deal. I remember an article about her in Black Belt magazine. She briefly spoke about using the I Ching hexagrams as gateways for healing. That was over 30 years ago and we are still catching up. I visited one of her sites recently. She and her followers were wearing the Taoist attire. She is a very strong advocate for chi practice and is a living testimony to its benefits.

mickey

PS: Congratulations on the opening of the DaoDe Center and Taoist Alchemy School!
    Last edited by mickey; 11-05-2010 at 07:35 PM.