Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Iron Vagina skills

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    *snip*

only in ones mind... everything is a matter of perception.

*snip*
    a) finish high school

b) there is an objective reality outside of you and what you project onto the world totally independent of you and your thoughts and functioning before and after your existence.

c) weight makes a difference, period.

d)??!!!!!!!??

e) Profit!

do it for the lulz

etc.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Has anyone here seen the Iron Vagina Monologues?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

what the hell is goin on here

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

vaginitis on roids
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

No, roids are what you get from Iron Anus.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    b) there is an objective reality outside of you and what you project onto the world totally independent of you and your thoughts and functioning before and after your existence.
    Wow!!

As usual you project onto others what you cannot see in yourself!

just....Wow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Wow!!

As usual you project onto others what you cannot see in yourself!

just....Wow!!!!
    what's up issues lad? still chasing me around with your accusatory bleating are you?

fine, let's have it.

I'll start.

Hey Scott, why don't you think about what you type before you type it. Why don't you stop bleating like an idiot and make a point that has some grounding and logic to it. Right now, you're a one man pot banging soapbox standing crappy old blanket wearing weirdo.

You have reiterated this sentence several times now across several threads.

my opinion? when I made this statement about you some time ago, it must have really stabbed you in the iron vagina, because you seem to think that if you say it back to me more times than I said it to you, it will become your reality or something.

You need to be more capable of gracefully handling criticisms instead of being a tautological blustering idiot about it.

Do you honestly believe I'm going to read your drivel and think to myself "Gee, Scott is right, i should behave more like he wants me to behave"?

Maybe you should just ignore me because it seems pretty clear that you don't have the mental fortitude to actually deal with anything I have to say or express my view on.

and if you couldn't tell, that's a very polite way of telling you to fuck off with your little pusillanimous rants about me. Seriously, you look like a demented weirdo doing this, I'm only telling you for your own good.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    what's up issues lad? still chasing me around with your accusatory bleating are you?

fine, let's have it.

I'll start.

Hey Scott, why don't you think about what you type before you type it. Why don't you stop bleating like an idiot and make a point that has some grounding and logic to it. Right now, you're a one man pot banging soapbox standing crappy old blanket wearing weirdo.

You have reiterated this sentence several times now across several threads.

my opinion? when I made this statement about you some time ago, it must have really stabbed you in the iron vagina, because you seem to think that if you say it back to me more times than I said it to you, it will become your reality or something.

You need to be more capable of gracefully handling criticisms instead of being a tautological blustering idiot about it.

Do you honestly believe I'm going to read your drivel and think to myself "Gee, Scott is right, i should behave more like he wants me to behave"?

Maybe you should just ignore me because it seems pretty clear that you don't have the mental fortitude to actually deal with anything I have to say or express my view on.

and if you couldn't tell, that's a very polite way of telling you to fuck off with your little pusillanimous rants about me. Seriously, you look like a demented weirdo doing this, I'm only telling you for your own good.
    Sniff...sniff...sniff!!!

Hi David,

When you lay off other people with your self-righteous, narcissistic, psycho-analysis, I'll CONSIDER laying off of you!

Your whole problem is you like to dish it out, but you can't take it thrown back in your face! So I enjoy doing it.....it should be clear by now, "follow your own advice to others" is my main theme to you!

I rag on you because it is fun, you are an A$$HOLE, and you deserve it!

You have a rude attitude at times. You may notice that when you offer REAL, useful information I do not comment. But when you feel the need to INFORM others what is WRONG with them and EDUCATE them according to the projections of your ego-centrism, I enjoy throwing it back into your face!

All I do is what you do, back at you! Although I don't do it every single time, I am harping on you lately! If you don't like it, STOP doing it to others, and grow up!

And if you ask me why I feel the need to do it....I don't feel the need to do it, I ENJOY doing it! It is entertaining laughing at your ignorance! All you see is what you THINK are the errors of others when you should be addressing your own!

When you grow up you will no longer feel the need to point out to others what YOU THINK are their problems.

It's that simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I rag on you because it is fun, you are an A$$HOLE, and you deserve it!
    yet this is merely a non-fixed perception of reality... which means it is bound to change - so if you know that your unfixed reality is bound to change, why are you still stagnating progress?? everyone on these boards will need and get a good rag, but at what point does it amount to something beneficial by attempting to keep a unwavering constant? afterall... the only constant in in nature is the nature of change.
    You have a rude attitude at times.
    don't we all?
    You may notice that when you offer REAL, useful information I do not comment.
    yet perhaps what you define as not being useful is in fact useful to others?
    But when you feel the need to INFORM others what is WRONG with them and EDUCATE them according to the projections of your ego-centrism, I enjoy throwing it back into your face!
    sometimes its wise to clean up the mirror... the more dust that accumulates, the more distorted the reflection...
    All I do is what you do, back at you! Although I don't do it every single time, I am harping on you lately! If you don't like it, STOP doing it to others, and grow up!
    so can i use this justificational mindset on you?
    And if you ask me why I feel the need to do it....I don't feel the need to do it, I ENJOY doing it! It is entertaining laughing at your ignorance! All you see is what you THINK are the errors of others when you should be addressing your own!
    you gotta love the beauty and initiative of the internet...
    When you grow up you will no longer feel the need to point out to others what YOU THINK are their problems.
    at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what others percieve as problems - it's about ACTING on the solutions.
    It's that simple!
    actually it's much simpler than you think... (you gotta love the lessons of the kung fu boards)
    Last edited by uki; 08-26-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Boys, boys, boys....

...this thread is so not about you.

It's about iron vagina.

Duh.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Hi uki,

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    yet this is merely a non-fixed perception of reality... which means it is bound to change - so if you know that your unfixed reality is bound to change, why are you still stagnating progress?? everyone on these boards will need and get a good rag, but at what point does it amount to something beneficial by attempting to keep a unwavering constant? afterall... the only constant in in nature is the nature of change.
    don't we all?
    Yes...all perceptions of reality are inherently non-fixed!

Isn't it just your perception of stagnation? From another perspective, there is no stagnation!

It is beneficial or detrimental depending upon what each of us "individually" brings to the experience and our own assessment of what we consider to be beneficial and detrimental. What is beneficial to one may be detrimental to another, but, to me, both views are inherently beneficial if we choose for them to be so!

Constancy or change...I approach both with equanimity!

yet perhaps what you define as not being useful is in fact useful to others?
    I agree...it is all in the eye of the beholder!

sometimes its wise to clean up the mirror... the more dust that accumulates, the more distorted the refletion...
    Inherently there is no mirror or obstructing dust..so what is there to clean?

so can i use this justificational mindset on you?
    You sure can! What is good for the goose is good for the gander! (Take a gander at these )

And how I react to it, or not, is MY responsibility NOT yours!

you gotta love the beauty and initiative of the internet...
    at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what others percieve as problems - it's about ACTING on the solutions.
    At the end of the day...EVERYTHING only matters if we choose to make it matter. From one perspective nothing matters at all!

We create our own problems by how we choose to interpret what we experience.

Inherently there is no need for solutions if we never create problems in the first place.

actually it's much simpler than you think... (you gotta love the lessons of the kung fu boards)
    It is so simple we make it harder just for something to do!

It is always a pleasure my friend!

Its seems that some people have sand in their vaginas.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Its seems that some people have sand in their vaginas.
    lol. way to partially get this thread back OT.

I guess the connection to get it all the way there would be how does an Iron Vagina help in the case of having a Sandy Vagina?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

sandy or gritty--

I almost scream yeast infection or herpes.

it is not a good idea to use your anatomy to perform functions other than its physicological ones.

such as eyes are to see, ears are to hear,-- the V is the conduit to have/conceive baby and to deliver baby etc. such as are you C-section or V birth/nature?

for grabbing, and lifting, we really have to think again.

--

I meants hands are to grab and lift right????

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...this thread is so not about you.

It's about iron vagina.

Duh.
    you're absolutely right... i suppose the biggest question that must be tickling our curiosity is, infact, wether or not it does taste like iron aside from being on the rag...