Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tai Mantis fake Sifu

baldmantiz Guest
    wow honeysmacks....would you like some nappy time and a pacifier to keep you from whinning...im sorry but i do not stroke my sifu's non-existant ego. the only one who i see with an ego problem is you my friend...and now you can proceed with your childish name calling with me.

To know others is to have knowledge. To know oneself is to be enlightened.

Nutt'nhunny Guest
    funny, if you were egoless, then I suppose you wouldn't care to reply. Just what are you and your minions defending if it isn't your fragile ego?

I'm sorry, your right. You are sooo enlightened and have transended your ego. Your posts are all insightfull because you know sooo much and everything is great when your at the center of attention.

I also didn't realize that KFO was your personal billboard. See that add at the top of the screen, someone paid $ for that. Thats where adds go, not in the posting box.

I suppose that I am jealous because after all, your sooo great at kung fu and you want to share your vast knowlege on your very person ego rubbing station. I'm sorry, I meant your forum where you answer everbody's questions like the belevolent know it all that you are.

you know more than me, you are superior. You are smarter, your so pretty, your stances are DEVESTATING!

There, did that feel good? Good now I'm a whare just like your students, now teach some **** or I'll stop stroking your ego. OMG I can't open my eye!

Perhaps you would like to prove your alliance to all your amazing kung fu masters that all make you their number one disciple because your sooo talented. Funny, I always imagined that being someone's slave. I mean disciple was a full time thing. How do you find time to be the disciple of two masters. It must be because you are a genious. Thats the only explanation. Let me guess? Videotapes right? I'm right arent I. Another videotape sifu. So was it panther producions or some indi label. Treasures of china mantis wushu perhaps? I thought so

EARTH DRAGON Guest
    you must have some problems in your life to have nothing better to do than insult people on the interent you dont know! I suggest you do something positive with your time and stop wasting it away with jealousy and envy. good luck my freind!

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Taijimantis Guest

Jesus H Christ People....

Let it go already.

baldmantiz Guest
    im sorry if i seemed like i had an ego...but i did find it offensive that you would go on to say someone sucks without ever having met/seen/etc. how long have you been studying martial arts honeysmacks...style...etc? i would like some background info.

To know others is to have knowledge. To know oneself is to be enlightened.

Nutt'nhunny Guest
    video tape sifu. BWAHAHAHAHA. Hey where do I buy one? I want to be a sifu too! Was it treasures of china or panther productions? Really! Which video series did you learn from?

Baldmantis: I want to dip my bald head in oil and rub it all over your body.

EARTHDRAGON: I promote you to pink sash! Now I can teach you my sacred snake technique.

Thank you sir, may I have another!?!

Now answer my friggin question. Which video series did you learn from. You wont hear the end of it until you tell me.

nobody Guest

from what ive seen of you

sorry to say but your an @ss. goodbye

Nutt'nhunny Guest
    prove it

Fu Dog Guest

Tai Mantis fake Sifu

This happens to be my first post on this discussion board, or any discussion board for that matter, but I had to reply to some of the
    things I was reading about my former sifu Mike Marshall. First I'd like to say that in registering with KF MAG.COM FORUM, I noticed that
    the rules stated don't slander or libel another school, instructor or person. But be that as it may, i just wanted to let the readers in on a little inside info as I saw it while training at Sigung Kam Yuen's school under Sifu Mike. I started at Shaolin West International before
    Sifu Mike came there to teach. At the time he had his own school in W.Virginia, and he was asked by Kam Yuen to come out to L.A.and teach at S.W.I. Sigung Kam was completely involved in his Chinese Energetic Healing practice, and for good reason. His healing technique is almost magical in the way it works. In fact, I credit Kam Yuen's healing
    technique as the reason that I was able to train so hard at my age, (which was 47 at the time). Sifu Mike came to L.A. at Kam Yeun's request to be the Chief Instructor at S.W.I. and he was there EVERY DAY, 7 days aweek from morning til night for just about 1 year. On the weekends the classes
    ended in the afternoon, so he only had alittle time for himself. Sifu Mike taught beginners and advanced students, Tai Chi classes and Kung fu classes everyday. When he first came to the school we had about 6 students in the KF class, but soon the classes were almost too big to workout in. We all learned more from Sifu Mike than anyone of us had learned before he was there. Upon hearing that his daughter was having a baby back home, He told Kam Yuen that he had to go back home for 2 weeks, which he did, and by doing that he caught the taste of freedom from the schedule he had been keeping for the past year. After being in L.A. for 1 year, the man didn't even know his way around except for the few blocks between the school and his apt. Kam Yuen paid for his apt. and grocerys and paid him some walking around money. When he
    returned to L.A. he told Kam Yeun that he couldn't continue to be a full time instructor under these conditions and needed to have more
    free time to try and find means for some extra income. There was a discussion IN PRIVATE about the subject between the two of them. I don't believe it was a heated discussion, at least sifu Mike never let on that it was, but they agreed at that point that Sifu Mike's tenor at S.W.I. was at an end. Now, the only terrible thing that he did at this point was leave the school, because when he left, so did everyone else. A few of us
    stuck around S.W.I. but we had no teacher. Kam Yuen wasn't going to teach so the senior student
    started teaching the few who were left. Sifu Mike
    eventually made it back to his home, but I want to
    say this, and I'm confident that I can speak for
    all the 30 or 40 students he had in L.A. and that is that we are all the better for having had Mike Marshall as a Sifu, and as a friend, and I know that if he were to call on anyone of us for anything, we would all be glad to return the good for him that he gave to us

KickingMantis Guest

Well..........

isnt this a different perspective than the origintor of this topic presented. I guess this is why it is best to sit back and watch hte fireworks before you make comments on these type of personal issues.

"The key is to begin at the beginning;high level short cuts can only lead to dead end."
    "If You can't be honest nothing can happen."

Havulostyrmind Guest

Mike Marshall

socalimantis,

I'm a ShaolinWest student in Clarksburg, WV
    There is no truth to what you are saying. Your
    feeble attempt to "lash" out at someone whom you are jealous of is funny in a way. For some reason you cannot or will not accomplish a certain level of skill such as Sifu Mike or you are angry at him because since he no longer teaches in California you can no longer benefit from the good fortune he brought to the school.
    The things you have said in this forum are actually very disrespectful to Sifu Kam Yuen.
    Any reason Sifu Mike does not teach for him is none of your business nor is the internet a place to display personal matters of Sifu and student of any school. I need not stake any claims of Sifu Mike Marshall's skill. Anyone who knows him is aware to some degree of his skill level which is of no concern to anyone but himself in the first place. I will tell you this however, his attitude and dedication to the martial arts is enough to make any Sifu proud and I find myself very fortunate to know him. As far as whether he can trully fight or not. Why not try yourself?
    You say you are a beginner Tai Mantis student..according to your claims..that is enough for him to lose. Have fun with it.

Matt Corbitt

dragon mantis Guest
    I had planned for a big long response on this but realized its not worth my time...I would love to know what you are trying to achieve with this post about Sifu Mike?Is it a personal gain,revenge,or is this just the work of a jealous person?Ive never seen so much false info in my life..
    I can say one thing,lets stop this charade (luey (sp?)i believe is your name.if i got the name wrong i got 2 more you could be), stop posting things on message boards (internet tough guys are so unbecoming), having things posted to web sites or whatever else you can come up with....why not go to mike (he is in Kentucky) and tell him how bad he is and whatever nonsense you feel the need to do...
    you can post on the internet all you want,because you know the truth about Mike..and you know the truth always comes back to haunt you!

Dave R.
    one of mikes WV students

tfmkelly Guest

So Called Fake Sifu - Socalimantis

I am not afraid to give my name unlike Mr. Socalmantis. Tom Militello in Louisville.

First of all I have been training martial arts in Tai Kwon Do for 5 years. I was always disappointed in the FAKE teachings I was receiving. Then by chance I meet the most amazing MARTIAL ARTIST I have ever seen. His name is SIFU MIKE MARHALL. I do not know who this SOCALIMANTIS is, but I know for a fact Sifu Mike is not fake. I am with him on a daily basis and believe in him so much I told everyone about him I new. They meet him once and begged him to open a school! He is the most patient, kind, knowledgeable TEACHER I have ever seen.

If this socialmantis ******** believes he could KICK SIFU MIKES ASS, why don't he challenge him face to face, in fact he is sitting right next to me and he has a few words to say to this no class loser who hides behind a computer and who hangs around school yards looking at children!

Tom Militello

Gentleman,

I AM SIFU MIKE MARTIAL. Now let's talk!

I do not know the people who are saying these things about me. I wish I knew who they where (Real Names) not computer names.

FOR SOCALIMANTIS

If you where to research with your mind and not with your mouth I was not kicked out of the school and I was not B***** slapped by Kam Yuen! I studied with Kam Yuen in Torrence, Cali. in 1982. I trained with him till 1987 till my enlistment with the U.S.M.C. was finished. I would fly back out to Cali occasionally to train with him and he also flew into WV to see me and to participate in a tournament I held there. If you where there like you claim to be, then you would know Dave Noch., Neal DeGregory, Nater, Rob Moses, Scott Cowens and Mike Dawson and numerous others that will all verify my qualifications. I do not remember you.

Another thing. Kam Yuen never had sashes. So white sash, you must have been looking at your bathrobe belt. There was a student named Mike Dawson who did get into it with Kam Yuen. It was not I!

I would like to thank everyone who responded to this Socalmantis in my defense. I am happy to see there are still martial artists with intergrity and I applaud them!

If either of those two "Gentlemen" would like to respond, I will be monitoring this board. I will also be in Cali. for a visit soon!

Sifu Mike Marshall

Taijimantis Guest

ummm...

Bravo?

I am not certain how to respond to this... its rather confusing.

Whay is a 5year martial artist spelling Taekwondo "Tai Kwon do"?
    Why is Mr Marshalls name spelled "Martial" in one place and "Marshall" in another?

I am a Tai Chi Praying Mantis practitoner and student of one of the old school 12 from Vietnam.
    I personally dont care if this guy is "legit" or not.
    If this was just a couple of type-os thats cool and I applaud the initative to set the record straight. If this is the case I stand by my Taichi Mantis brother.

(I asolutely detest "tai Mantis")grandmaster Chiu taught Tai Chi Praying Mantis... but thats just my cup of tea.

If not then this is another sad atempt at prolonging a topic that should have died a long time ago... In fact Social Mantis claims to have returned to Vietnam.

So really. either go take your beef up with the man and decise for yourself... or let it go.

tfmkelly Guest

Taimantis whatever?

Since you are the worlds greatest typist you never make typo's. Kiss my ASSSSSSSSSSSS!