Thread: Busted TCM practitioners

Threaded View

"This is exactly why I explain to people that you need to find a licensed health care practitioner rather than some unlicensed amateur who can harm you."

The thing is that people actually can not trust any medicine based on licensure. That's only about billing and suing. If people can not sue and gain the lawyer fees that's kinda moot.
    People only have judging for their selves and their results, the chance to get a second opinion and taking more self interest. Medicine is an industry in the us and all that "my parent, my god, who understands" is mostly American imagination. More people die at the hands of state licensed people than unlicensed and in this country that exceeded 250,000 a year....10 years ago.
    I'm not sticking up for charlatans, I just felt the need to point out that generalisation, no matter how appealing, isnt accurate and relying on it alone be just as or more disastrous. There is no gauranteed safety in the habitrail for poor pilgrims and the frauds or bad calls we do see are no real justification for anything but increased self vigilance and vesture.
    Ah
    Last edited by curenado; 03-03-2015 at 09:28 AM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu