Thread: New Training Schedule

Exclamation New Training Schedule

I am pleased to announce that their will be a new training schedule for Three Harmonies effective this weekend September 5th, 2009.

Wed. 5-6pm
    Sat. 9:30-11am

As enrollment grows I plan on including additional classes. This will be the same curriculum, same structure, same tuition only the schedule has moved.

Hope you can join us for some fun stand up training!

Cheers
    Jake Burroughs
    206-941-3232
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Three Harmonies View Post
    I am pleased to announce that their will be a new training schedule for Three Harmonies effective this weekend September 5th, 2009.

Wed. 5-6pm
    Sat. 9:30-11am

As enrollment grows I plan on including additional classes. This will be the same curriculum, same structure, same tuition only the schedule has moved.

Hope you can join us for some fun stand up training!

Cheers
    Jake Burroughs
    206-941-3232
    www.threeharmonies.com
    You really get $80/month for 2.5 hours a week?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Thats not such a bad price for that amount of time. It sounds like he is just starting out and probably only has a few students so I am sure they can cover alot of material. He does say he will offer more times as enrollment increases.

It is probably 2.5 hours of instructional time a week. I am sure he will work with them longer if they want.....in fact I would bet he would love to have students ask him to drill them into the ground.

But, the sad fact is that now days people cant or dont want to train that much.

I would love to charge $10 a month and offer 20 hours a week of training. There is one thing that stops me....what could that be.....Hm....oh, yeah....its called operating expenses. Thats it!

Good luck with your classes Three. I am sure things will pick up and you can offer 10 hours a week.

The instuction is of high quality, drop in the bucket for the knowledge this man has. And knowing Jake, he aint slamming the door on you, I`m sure he`d stick around and roll a while. Nice website Jake.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Thanks for the kind words Jim. How have you guys been?

MK-
    Obviously you have never been to Seattle!? I just did a quick survey the other day of local schools, and I am one of the cheapest in the area! Even cheaper than most TKDoDo schools.
    Not to mention I am worth way more than that brother!
    Not to mention when I add classes tuition does not go up.
    Thanks Mantid. Your points are spot on

Cheers
    Jake
    Jake Burroughs
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com

hows the job market in seattle right now?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I have a job, or three, so I suppose good. Compared to the rest of the country the west coast is doing great! People can *****, but they have no clue how bad things are. The midwest is hurting very, very badly!

Jake
    Jake Burroughs
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com

the only reason I ask is that im relatively close, Portland. as of last month our unemployment was at 11.6% not too far off from seattle.

maybe its time for a change in scenery, the CMA down here is somewhat limited. ive been eyeballing seattle or cali, but i dont envy cali residents at the moment.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Let me know if I can help in any way. The CMA scene is not any better up here bro, all depending on what you are looking for though.
    Numbers mean little to me. I talk to people to get a vibe. Many are hurting right now for sure, but I think overall we are in a decent place (west coast) comparatively. I am from Ohio, and lived in New Mexico for near 9 years, and trust me the PAC NW is much better off in general than either, especially Ohio.
    The whole country is in a world of ****, and it is probably going to get worse before better. We are all going to need to cut back on our lifestyles.

Anyways I am babbling..... If you need anything bro email me: three_harmonies@hotmail.com

Cheers
    Jake
    Jake Burroughs
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com