Thread: Amazing interview and blueprint

Thumbs up Amazing interview and blueprint

Whether you are a grappler, kickboxer, or forms competitor you will want to check out an amazing interview David Meyer offered to Stephan Kesting of www.grapplearts.com. David Meyer is one of the "Dirty Dozen" (first 12 non-Brazilians to attain black belt level in BJJ), and is considered one of grapplings foremost competitors still competing to this day throughout the world.

In this 90 minute interview David offers tons of suggestions, tips, and opinions on subjects ranging from mental preparation to point breakdowns, and fight strategy.
    You can find the link to the interview here

Also John Will has made available a great tool for grapplers (can be easily changed for those who solely do striking arts); what he calls a Grapplers Blueprint. Something so easy does not seem to hold the power to better your game, but trust me when I tell you it certainly does! Check it out and let me know what you think, you can find the blueprint here

Enjoy,
    JAB
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

No prob with the blueprint (thanks!), but I just get this message with the podcast:

Firefox can't find the server at www.grapplearts.com.

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Hmmm, was working fine, but I get the same thing. Sorry about that. He must be having server issues.
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com