Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Your favorite Kung fu weapon

Yes I'm aware of that, but still, that would be akin to me hating germans for what they did in europe 60 + years ago.

IE: this animosity that is frequently displayed seems misplaced, outdated and like an old fire that should just be put out for everyone's well being.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'd choose a grenade over a gun to 'do' someone...

...not that I've ever thrown a grenade. I was involved with exploding one once, but I wasn't the one pulling the pin and that's probably a story best kept in the closet. Nevertheless, that incident left me with a lasting impression on how to 'do' someone.

I was trying to keep it to cold arms. I felt bad enough going with the bokken and epee...

Thanks for the edit, Hebrew Hammer. We appreciate your support.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by ChukaSifu2 View Post
    Butterfly Swords. I have in depth backround with them and they work well in our close in fighting style as well as they are multi practical.
    hah, oh I came to this thread to post about butterfly swords but you beat me to it. I love them, even though I'm not so great with them, they are especially fun to watch.

I think you mean butterfly knives as opposed to swords, which they really aren't.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Did someone say butterfly knife?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Favorite weapon : 5 foot hardwood staff that can be used in the same way as a long sword. WEAPONS VID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKDD_EIw7kU

Today I'm going with the Spear

My favorite is the basic long staff. It's the CMA weapon I've had the most application and sparring training with. However, the two staff sets I have are not my favorite weapons forms. Maybe someday I'll be able to learn another CLF (or other southern) staff form that I really like, just for the heck of it.

Back when I trained northern style, my favorite weapon was the spear.

My weapon is my conscience

I don't think I can fight even if I wanted to because the police will arrest me. I think we fight because there is a cross on Saturday and Sunday and money has no value on those days. I think they are using our memory of turns to develop force for fighting. Love is created with the stress of time and when love shows you feel fear. Love is guilty because it has to do with the sodomy of the souls with God. It is difficult to have a girlfriend because girls choose the bad guys and they have a reason that they are right to do that. I will use my reasoning to resolve my problems and eventually I hope things turn into my favor. I think girls deliberately avoid eye contact with me and they don't give me a reason to access my personality. I guess my weapon has to be my conscience and to maintain self control and nonviolence. I think the aliens are on my side and and we are trying to resolve a major problem that involves reasoning. When you fight time is fighting man because of love and this gives me the reason to remain peaceful. My major objective is to prove that what I believe of love is true.

my favorite weapon is the sword of taiping king at nanjing taiping heavenly kingdom museum. it was a legit legendary sword that had a "cold aura". i stared at it for one full hour without moving

but swinging big balls around is still pretty cool, melon hammer number 2
    Last edited by bawang; 01-13-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Is it the bench, the three section nunchaku thing or the spinning dart finger ring thing?

Greetings,

I enjoy the single and double hard whip, iron fan, halberd, 9 ring knife and staff.

mickey