Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Au Wing Nin's teachers

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    interesting......Cheuk Tze being the nephew of Tse wing bun.....cool
    Yeah. Cheuk Tse learned clf and eage claw for four years before becoming a student of Ng Siu Jung.
    jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Sorry, I mis-read this article late at night, yes, Au's lama teachers are those monks
    Got a kick out of seeing that scan from the Cheuk Tse article. The photo showing Tse's students doing "crane walk" was taken at the height of the Bruce Lee craze. The main hall was completely filled with students, and what the photo doesn't show is that the front and back parking lots were used for overflow and for newer students learning basics. The sad thing is that when I left Hawaii, there were only six of us still training.

That pic was taken at the Hawaii Chinese Buddhist Community Center, the same training hall used by the Chinese Physical Culture Association.

Thanks for posting this.

John
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity