Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do Renegade Monk and Seven Star...

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    I've been here since late '98. I know because I had just gotten a tatoo of a dragon with water splashing around it. I needed a screen name...

For some reason, lately I've been feeling like the dude who's still hanging out at the party after everyone else has left. It's an odd feeling. Kinda like the 25 year old guy who's still hanging out with the high school kids in the parking lot.
    I know how you feel a lil bit
    though it's not when i post here
    it's moreso when i hang out at the mma gym
    most of the guys there are so young
    they never had to ask the question "does this work or not?" or filter out what works for them
    they're completely confident that mma's gonna make them world beaters
    they're sure that with 3 months of boxing training they can box with even the highest level of amateurs
    they throw some random round kicks on the bag and think they're in a league with yodsenklai
    huge generation gap that makes dealing with their inexperienced outlooks even harder to deal with.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

I'm sure people were saying the same thing about you and I not so long ago.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    He who practice no post
    You have no post?
    Dude, sorry to hear that...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ... and I do take bribes.
    haha you said member names

*points and laughs*
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

no doubt
    but in my case my senior classmates were quick to beat the cr@p outta me. hehe
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

Royal Dragon-

Excuse my impudence, but i find it quite hilarious that you are still mourning your lost account.

You gotta defeat those desires man, then the suffering will subside a little with each change.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Royal Dragon-

Excuse my impudence, but i find it quite hilarious that you are still mourning your lost account.

You gotta defeat those desires man, then the suffering will subside a little with each change.

yah, it'd be like me whining about my old post count & join date from my original account every other post... release your burden man... having a high post count & early join date only serves as evidence to your depravity...

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    having a high post count & early join date only serves as evidence to your depravity...
    Hey now, I resemble that remark.

What up with Oktoberfest, Bro?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Hey now, I resemble that remark.

What up with Oktoberfest, Bro?
    yah i was hopin the high post count would eventually lead to free skanks, or at least nachos, but that never panned out.

next weekend in fredericksburg, you down?
    bunch of other friends coming, some even train.
    flying saucer had something wednesday night, made the mistake of going to that one - been feeling like azz the rest of this week; but of course i feel like tying one on this weekend too hehe.