Thread: video: Bully gets beatdown

video: Bully gets beatdown

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Oh snap !!!!
    Lmao !!!

Ahh, to be young again. One thing I envy about the younger generation is the invent of the internet, I think back of all the fights from my youth and how they could have been captured.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Thats awesome. The bully got owned and it was all caught on video. Dumb @$$!!!

Haha, that was great.... its amazing that the girl went from laughing to crying. lol

Quote Originally Posted by karateguy View Post
    Haha, that was great.... its amazing that the girl went from laughing to crying. lol
    let me tell you this.

there is nothing amazing about a girl going from laughing to crying over anything.

it's pretty much par for the course.

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You merkins talk funny.

Don't know WTF happened in that vid, cos all I could hear was, "I'm 15"... "I don't wanna do this," "I don't even know you" and "I ain't taking this **** no more..."
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I think it teaches a lesson to all those wannabe bullies.. You can lose a fight.. and lose big.

But it also speak volumes about the state of our kids these days..

lost in the '50's tonite...

Quote Originally Posted by karateguy View Post
    I think it teaches a lesson to all those wannabe bullies.. You can lose a fight.. and lose big.

But it also speak volumes about the state of our kids these days..
    All I can say is in the '50's all of that woulda went down a whole lot faster with a lot less talk. More likely that one or both would have been hurt pretty bad. Of course, in the '60's, everybody was too mellow for that kinda stuff.

I'd say those kids are an improvement over the '50's and '60's... we woulda considered'em babe's in the woods in the ways of the world... very naive indeed.
    .... Skip

I will say this, I showed this video to my mother after Sunday dinner.. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME