Thread: November/December 2009 issue

Hybrid View

November/December 2009 issue

This issue's table of contents is now available online.

sweet line up. now im extra excited to oil wrestle my hot mail lady for my issue when it shows up.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

got mine today..

including the dvd bonus extra...
    .... Skip

Got it yesterday with the DVD. Watched it with my wife and 2 year old son. He was doing his own demo by the end of the DVD. Hysterical (if you have kids you get it)

Got my issue and dvd yesterday, via rear naked choke on my mail lady.

Another great issue.

The 8 brocade article is pretty nice, very well laid out.

The article with Master He Tao is great. Its always a pleasure to read/hear experiences of people who trained and gained their foundation during such a controversial time, a real treat to glean experiences/opinions of masters of both modern and traditional cma. i got a real kick out of his partners facial expressions in all the still shots. good stuff.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Jade egg, was interesting. Thats definately a keeper article, time to spread the jade wealth.