Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChinaBoxer

Hi

I have seen some of your youtube videos and impressed by your explanation of wing chun concepts. Very useful resource especially for wing chun beginners.

P.S you look much younger than 40 !

Quote Originally Posted by IRONMONK View Post
    Hi

I have seen some of your youtube videos and impressed by your explanation of wing chun concepts. Very useful resource especially for wing chun beginners.

P.S you look much younger than 40 !
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    http://builtreport.com/pratt/vicky_pratt_021.jpg
    this is much better

i actually am getting freindly with a chick who knows vicky pratt from a movie she worked on with her so who knows she may hook a pal up heee heee he eheeee
    check out the schnoz on that one. that chick is busted

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaBoxer View Post
    lol..you guys are fun...

to answer your question

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 157 lbs

why you asking? you trying to ask me on a date?
    Heck No buddy...I am straight...Ha Ha...good come back...Now i can hear your sarcasim...oh snap starting to catch on fast aren't you...But one of your videos. You seem to hoover over one caucasian guy. I couldn't tell either your really freaking big or he was really small. Thats why I asked. I was curious because most Bigger guys who do WC don't utilize your approach. But I had to asked to make sure. I didnt want to assume.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Welcome Jin,

Your wisdom exceeds your age.

Tell your students they are very fortunate.
    The Punch comes from the Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ng Mui View Post
    Welcome Jin,

Your wisdom exceeds your age.

Tell your students they are very fortunate.
    coming from Ng Nui, is a huge compliment!

seriously, thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. you guys are rockstars. several folks have given me the "heads up" on this forum, being a bit "narrow minded" and difficult to actually have discussions about posts, but you guys have proven that the "few" closed minded are overshadowed by the "many" open minded, here at this forum.

thanks for everyone's welcome, and i hope to learn from all of you and look forward to good debates and different view points on subjects.

take care and peace!

Jin

Have fun being the flavor of the month Jin ,,, and next time you see sheldon at the gym tell him Ernie said hi and cant wait to spar again =)
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Have fun being the flavor of the month Jin ,,, and next time you see sheldon at the gym tell him Ernie said hi and cant wait to spar again =)
    lol..will do. hey Sihing Ernie, where you guys at? i wanna come learn from you too!
    Last edited by ChinaBoxer; 10-14-2009 at 03:42 PM.