Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stand Up and Applaud NFL Players!

Bad you should answer the question:

Just what exactly is Limby pioneering here? That was a good catch by Vash.

To say he is "pioneering" something suggest he has an agenda in purchasing the team and is not just an average rich guy trying to buy a team. I haven't heard anyone else calling themselves "Pioneers".

Just read this quote from Limby:

"The Players Association is using my involvement with the Rams as
    leverage in their negotiations on a new collective bargaining
    agreement. This is designed to intimidate the owners. DeMaurice
    Smith of the Players Association has even threatened to bring the
    White House and the Congressional Black Caucus into this. Obama's
    America may soon include the NFL."

I guess now we know what he was going to "pioneer". A white agenda in the NFL.

The man gone nuts.

Mr Limbaugh is one clever dude and he relies on what he appears to imply and pretends it is truth but he alleges otherwise! Say what?

Anyway, he is snickering on his way to the bank! I would say Rush is a bigot but not a racist. Like I say he implies alot and whatever you think he says it differs based on the audience's level of sophistication and degree of common sense! Rush should not be denied the pleasure of owning a team of his ilk and putting up that team to win as they should. It is his right and he should be allowed to do it as he pleases.

NOTE: I am implying alot but not saying much.

Rush is a shock jock, just like Howard Stern. He gets a rise, and his ratings soar. Honestly, folks... I don't think he's anything but a very smart entertainer who knows that anger is just as profitable as funny. You've all been snowed by a radio personality trying to make a buck.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Rush is a shock jock, just like Howard Stern. He gets a rise, and his ratings soar. Honestly, folks... I don't think he's anything but a very smart entertainer who knows that anger is just as profitable as funny. You've all been snowed by a radio personality trying to make a buck.
    I'm gonna disagree on that one. I truly believe he is a staunch conservative at his core. Now I do agree that he makes his show entertaining in order to attract listeners and ratings, after all, who would want to just listen to a guy talk for 3 hours a day?

Keep in mind, he has been a guest at the White House several times, and Clarence Thomas performed the ceremony at his last wedding. Imo, people like Supreme Court Justices and Presidents wouldn't associate with a simple 'shock jock'. I feel they associate with him because they share the same core beliefs.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Scary isn't it? The way that neos revere this man....

Truth is he's just a shock jock hustler. I hope people here understand that. Do you realize he doesn't even have a college education. In fact he couldn't hack it. He flunked out in the first year.

Here's a man that couldn't handle a community college in Missouri but yet neos hang on his every word and know he has the solution to save America......Ever wonder why he's never on any show where he actually has to debate someone.

liberal scumbag George Soros tries to buy the Washington nationals but he's not controversial is he? I can see why the NFL would keep Rush from buying a team wouldnt want to sully the reputation of a league full of dog killers, drug addicts, wife beaters, child abusers, retards that shoot themselves in bars or guys charged with murder. God forbid a conservative with honestly earned money buy into a league with such esteemed, high brow intellectual wonders like Mike Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    liberal scumbag George Soros tries to buy the Washington nationals but he's not controversial is he? I can see why the NFL would keep Rush from buying a team wouldnt want to sully the reputation of a league full of dog killers, drug addicts, wife beaters, child abusers, retards that shoot themselves in bars or guys charged with murder. God forbid a conservative with honestly earned money buy into a league with such esteemed, high brow intellectual wonders like Mike Vick.
    Remember, Soros was a Nazi collaborator as well.

But hey, at least he's not a conservative.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

These people have no shame.

Here's something I pulled directly off of Wikipedia:

Soros was thirteen years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany took military control over Hungary.[11] For two days, Soros worked for the Jewish Council,[4] which had been established during the Nazi occupation of Hungary to forcibly carry out Nazi and Hungarian government anti-Jewish measures. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper...It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 a.m....And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.[12]

To avoid his son's being apprehended by the Nazis, Soros's father paid a Ministry of Agriculture employee to have Soros spend the summer of 1944 living with him and posing as the godson. Young Soros had to hide his Jewishness even as the official was overseeing the confiscation of Jewish property.
    Let's see, hit and hit driving, being a Nazi....what's next? Is there anything these people will not try to use?

By the way Bad you never answered the question:

What was Limbaugh trying to "Pioneer" in buying the Rams? I have yet to figure that out.

same wiki that posted the rush comments the same ones now traced to a prominent ny law firm? This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see a pack of worthless lawyers wrecked over libelous comments by one if their own. If there is any justice in this world Rush becomes 100 million dollars richer and some cheese**** lawyer rots in a cell.

So are you saying that the Wikipedia article is a lie?

Hmmmmm.....I guess at 13 years old Soros was a raging jewish nazi sending people to the gas chambers and all of that crap.

Get real! Even FOX News is not stupid enough to use that against Soros.

By the way, the Limbaugh rejection was based on proven and sourced information. I doubt Checketts read something off a blog and said "Now I need to get rid of LImby!"

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    same wiki that posted the rush comments the same ones now traced to a prominent ny law firm? This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see a pack of worthless lawyers wrecked over libelous comments by one if their own. If there is any justice in this world Rush becomes 100 million dollars richer and some cheese**** lawyer rots in a cell.
    Keep in mind 'Reverend' Al Sharpton has already been successfully sued for slander for calling a DA a racist, a rapist, and a kidnapper.

And the other 'Reverend', Jesse Jackson, is paying child support to his mistress for his illigitimate child.

But hey, at least they aren't conservatives.

Speaking of racist quotes, here is one that is sourced:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Who said that one?

I'll give you a hint: The guy who said it wasn't a conservative.

Speaking of sourcing, has ANYONE sourced those quotes CNN and Rick "DUI" Sanchez claimed Rush said?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Keep in mind 'Reverend' Al Sharpton has already been successfully sued for slander for calling a DA a racist, a rapist, and a kidnapper.

And the other 'Reverend', Jesse Jackson, is paying child support to his mistress for his illigitimate child.

But hey, at least they aren't conservatives.
    Couldn't find any liberals out cruising the middle schools looking for girls? Making drug deals or kicking small animals?

Keep at it. All of us liberals have something on us. After all we are real human beings.