Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sparring Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    oh great sounds really cool...what modification and refinements did he add?
    Just some extra details so to speak like in bong-lap going to jong before the bong and the stance is closer to 50/50 shifting more from the knees than the hips with 70/30 plus a few areas of shifting less (only whats needed)...hard to explain but both use the principles of wing chun just a few differences so to speak.

Thank you, Sifu Redmond. We will be in touch soon. yes, Pete is my Sifu. Have a good time hanging out with him today.
    Moy Yat Kung Fu - Martial Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Just some extra details so to speak like in bong-lap going to jong before the bong and the stance is closer to 50/50 shifting more from the knees than the hips with 70/30 plus a few areas of shifting less (only whats needed)...hard to explain but both use the principles of wing chun just a few differences so to speak.
    cool beans. So the new stuff works pretty well for you????
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Yes, so far so good thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lindley View Post
    Thank you, Sifu Redmond. We will be in touch soon. yes, Pete is my Sifu. Have a good time hanging out with him today.
    I met him at the Chinatown Mo Guan. After our meeting he introduced me to his students. Were you there that night? Sifu Pete is a great guy and teacher. Also, his knowledge of natural medicines is amazing.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Sifu Redmond,

No, unfortunately, I was not there to meet you. I had visited the mo kwoon on Saturday. I have met Sifu Mazza and also know Sifu Shannon Moore from your Kung Fu family. Two very standup people. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Jay
    Moy Yat Kung Fu - Martial Intelligence

My Sifu is Benny Meng. We in Ohio would love to join in. Can we make it happen?

I sent you my email addy. Please contact me after the holidays. I need to arrange some sparring time with the Harlem school. We need to man up as WC people. I'm so glad that your students are willing to do so. It's the ONLY way to get better.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr