Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Conservatives are Prudes

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Uh, yeah... because I moved on. You can linger on this all you like, though. Be my guest.
    So what? You said you and the army are going to have a big laugh over it. Save the "moving on" for when you have to explain this.

Let's not even mention that those posts are time stamped...one wonders how many hours were spent on the internet while on duty. But no bigger right?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    So what? You said you and the army are going to have a big laugh over it. Save the "moving on" for when you have to explain this.

Let's not even mention that those posts are time stamped...one wonders how many hours were spent on the internet while on duty. But no bigger right?
    Considering I spent a year in Iraq without a single day off, and was working on a federal holiday today, all without overtime, I think the Army is getting a better deal. In fact, I put in, on average, 60-80 hours a week, something you wouldn't be familiar with.

And come on... I already said mail it off. What, do you want me to keep feeding your little attention complex by always asking about it? I'll say it one last time, and in caps so your lonely little ego is fed. MAIL IT OFF TO WHOEVER YOU LIKE AND STFU ABOUT IT.

You don't get it, do you? You are embarassing yourself, and you aren't going to hurt my career. So, be my guest, and send it to everyone. But stop friggin' whining about it and dragging it on.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I do like you moved from the stupid suicide issue to how much time I spend on this board. It's not hard, really. I keep this in the background, and in between intelligence analysis, responding to e-mails, and coordinating resources, I click on and type quick responses.

Besides... if you knew anything about the Army, you'd know the biggest waste comes from soldiers playing solitaire and checking their fantasy sports scores. But, seeing as they work their tails off, we let it slide.

You should try working too, instead of expecting others to pay your way.

And by the way... you never did answer me when I asked if you needed stamps.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Arrogance of a fool who thinks he can hide behind the army and is untouchable....

Keep it up....the "I'm in the military and I'm above it all" attitude looks good as a defense. I'm sure they will love it.

However don't talk to me about stamps I have nothing to do with this....but it will be fun to watch!

In any case I digress.....Could be a good chance that you are absolutely right. The military protects and turns a blind eye to rape, murder and a variety of other crimes committed by their ilk. It's not much of a stretch to think they wouldn't protect some mentally warped psycho who goes around telling people they should kill themselves.

On the other hand stranger things have happened. If there is someone up there that, after reading this file, decides that maybe one of their soldiers boys might be a little warped and decides to do something about it then don't come back to me crying and asking for forgiveness. Considering the fact that you continue to be defiant about the whole thing you are going to deserve whatever it is they decide to hand out.

However if you're not afraid of anyone from the army then why stop telling me killing myself? Looks to me like now is the time to really pour that on.

Why don't you just go away? I've stated on this board ad naseum "If you don't like my posts or my opinions then don't reply to them."

"Can't wait to how much coverage the Olympic Resistance Movement gets.....Can't wait to see if the cops start busting heads."

I made an assertion that I knew wouldn't happen. You legitmately want to see people hurt in order to promote your agenda.

Can't wait until these people get your letter and start researching you.

Maybe they'll find the darkie posts or the ones insulting war veteran John McCain's daughter first. If not, they'll at least see the child rapist comment you made about me and my fellow soldiers.

Post Office is open tomorrow... don't waste any time here.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

"The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -