Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Conservatives are Prudes

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Who said it was based on your political views? There's plenty of liberals here that I don't mind talking to.
    BD, were you putting words in his mouth? I thought only 'teabaggers' did that.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Who said it was based on your political views? There's plenty of liberals here that I don't mind talking to.
    Then why do you hate enough to want to see me dead?

I've never attacked you personally and could care less about your politics.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Well, you have called the military he serves in a bunch of rapists and war criminals who drive around in HumVees and get drunk.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I don't see people coming out of the woodwork to back the ridiculous, unsourced assertions you make constantly.

So bad I'm assuming that you agree with this insanity. I like to see ya say it.

Then why do you hate enough to want to see me dead?

Figure it out.

Also consider this. I've never said this about Uki or Hardwork, and I think both of them are off their rockers. But I'd NEVER want them to harm themselves.

Just you, BD... just you
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Well, you have called the military he serves in a bunch of rapists and war criminals who drive around in HumVees and get drunk.
    And don't forget that he thinks I would also shoot a liberal or ****sexual in the back during combat.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Figure it out.

Also consider this. I've never said this about Uki or Hardwork, and I think both of them are off their rockers. But I'd NEVER want them to harm themselves.

Just you, BD... just you
    Well at least you were honest enough to show all the posters here how deep your hatred goes.

However "Figure it out" is a copout. Why don't you explain your deep hatred.

Just heard an update of the Haiti kids. They have been moved to a facility. They are now getting food and shelter and the search for their parents and relatives have begun.......good luck to them all.

The crazy church ladies who started all this are in a Haiti hoose gow and screaming about inhuman treatment!

And don't forget that he thinks I would also shoot a liberal or ****sexual in the back during combat.
    But in his eyes, you're the one who spews hatred.

They have been moved to a facility. They are now getting food and shelter and the search for their parents and relatives have begun.......good luck to them all.
    Hopefully if their parents are alive they aren't like Democrat John Edwards and they don't spend a few years denying the children are theirs.

So how about it bad?

Are you willing to go that extra mile? Just tell me, like your buddy here, that it would just make your day to see me die and that I should kill myself.

Personally I don't think you have the guts to make a committment one way or the other on that. N'est pas?

come on guys

it's time for a:

Kung Fu is good for you.

Well at least you were honest enough to show all the posters here how deep your hatred goes.

However "Figure it out" is a copout. Why don't you explain your deep hatred.
    The best part is, it's not even hate.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

So how about it bad?

Are you willing to go that extra mile? Just tell me, like your buddy here, that it would just make your day to see me die and that I should kill myself.

Personally I don't think you have the guts to make a committment one way or the other on that. N'est pas?

Yep! So much for a response on that........somewhere crickets are chirping!

Oh, sooner or later bad will respond but it will be the standard line he's known for....."Well what about (fill in name) who (said, did, whatever)." Of course anything to divert from having to take a little responsibility, eh?

Yep! So much for a response on that........somewhere crickets are chirping!

Oh, sooner or later bad will respond but it will be the standard line he's known for....."Well what about (fill in name) who (said, did, whatever)." Of course anything to divert from having to take a little responsibility, eh?
    Just be sure to mention to Gene that you are joking about this with smilies, and using it to bug 1Bad. Oh yeah, I'm sure you are heavily distraught over this. You are an expert at making yourself look the fool.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown