Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives are Prudes

As I said you want to keep leaving post on this board that shows your character then that's fine by me.

Your real name, your rank and where you are stationed can be tied into your user name. Your posts on this board have shown a certain amount of mentally instability, not to mention total disreguard for human life. Considering what happened in Texas you honestly don't think that put in the right hands this information concerning an officer in the military that handles guns is not going to be taken seriously? Sounds like you're willing to find out.

By the way, I have never threatened anyone on this board. However when someone comes on here and wisdes you dead then you take notice. As I said before, if you want me dead then you're going to have to do the job.

This is total insanity. I've emailed Gene about it but he doesn't appear to want to take any action.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 02-15-2010 at 10:09 AM.

I've also said a hundred times here my opinions on the military are not personal. If you can't deal with it I can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    As I said you want to keep leaving post on this board that shows your character then that's find by me.

Your real name, your rank and where you are stationed can be tied into your user name. Your posts on this board have shown a certain amount of mentally instability, not to mention total disreguard for human life. Considering what happened in Texas you honestly don't think that put in the right hands this information concerning an officer in the military that handles guns is not going to be taken seriously? Sounds like you're willing to find out.

By the way, I have never threatened anyone on this board. However then someone comes on here and wisdes you dead then you take notice. As I said before, if you want me dead then you're going to have to do the job.

This is total insanity. I've emailed Gene about it but he doesn't appear to want to take any action.

Maybe because you don't have a leg to stand on? So, sure, call whoever you like, and tell them how mean I was to you on the internet message board. An officer who handles guns? LOL. You moron... how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to lay a finger on you? They are looking for people who are threatening others. I have not threatened you, nor will I.

I'll have a good laugh about this with my chain of command if you did call, so I strongly encourage it. I'll even be sure to include your posts calling them and their soldiers child rapists, and see how sympathetic towards you they are. I'm sure they'll come running to your aid and protect you from... uh... nothing, because I never threatened you.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I've also said a hundred times here my opinions on the military are not personal. If you can't deal with it I can't help it.
    Calling them child rapists is a serious allegation, and yes, don't be surprised if they take it personally. Are you really this stupid?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Maybe because you don't have a leg to stand on? So, sure, call whoever you like, and tell them how mean I was to you on the internet message board. An officer who handles guns? LOL. You moron... how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to lay a finger on you? They are looking for people who are threatening others. I have not threatened you, nor will I.

I'll have a good laugh about this with my chain of command if you did call, so I strongly encourage it. I'll even be sure to include your posts calling them and their soldiers child rapists, and see how sympathetic towards you they are. I'm sure they'll come running to your aid and protect you from... uh... nothing, because I never threatened you.
    As I said, I'm not the one who's going to do it. However at this point I'm not going to stop it. I'm just amazed you are willing to play Russian Roulette with your career. Why?

Anyway, no phone calls will be made, real mail shows that you are serious and also provides hard copy that can be held.

The army may not like what I say but so what? Could be even the right press might be interested in writing a story about an instable army officer.

Calling them child rapists is a serious allegation, and yes, don't be surprised if they take it personally. Are you really this stupid?
    Who? Did I name anyone by name? I have the right to express my opinion about the army. What are they going to to do? Sue me? Given the many horror stories in Iran and considering that the vast majority of those not involved refused to report their fellow soldiers I think the complaints are valid.

I don't go around wishing for people to die. I don't think that I should visit a board and be told to go off and kill myself for my opinion on the military.

Other than Bad I don't see any other support you have for this insanity.

Are you really this stupid?
    I think you know the answer to that.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Once you start messing with the man's livelihood, I'm fairly sure alot of people will line up to support him.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

As I said, I'm not the one who's going to do it. However at this point I'm not going to stop it. I'm just amazed you are willing to play Russian Roulette with your career. Why?

Anyway, no phone calls will be made, real mail shows that you are serious and also provides hard copy that can be held.

The army may not like what I say but so what? Could be even the right press might be interested in writing a story about an instable army officer.
    I wish you luck in finding a media outlet that would be interested in your story about how a big bad army man was mean to you on the internet. But of course, they'd also come across your darkie comment, your child rapist comment, and your physical confronatation comment. So please... call CNN, call MSNBC, and PLEASE call Fox News, because I'd love to see their reaction... hehehe.

And serious of WHAT? Serious that I didn't ever threaten you? And what real mail? I never PMed you, and never will. And I don't have any of your personal info, and don't want it.

You are playing Russian Roulette with your own dignity here. I dare you to call the media and whine about how someone on the internet told you to kill yourself.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Who? Did I name anyone by name? I have the right to express my opinion about the army. What are they going to to do? Sue me? Given the many horror stories in Iran and considering that the vast majority of those not involved refused to report their fellow soldiers I think the complaints are valid.

I don't go around wishing for people to die. I don't think that I should visit a board and be told to go off and kill myself for my opinion on the military.

Uh...yeah. Every soldier is a child rapist to you, so yeah... you just named every man and woman in the military. Really... you are this clueless? Reallllly? Saying you don't approve of the military is an opinion. Calling every soldier in uniform a child rapist is naive, offensive, and slanderous.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Once you start messing with the man's livelihood, I'm fairly sure alot of people will line up to support him.
    I have real concerns here. I see a pattern in these writings that does show that maybe this man is not fit for his position. The fact that he sees general statements I made about the military as personal attacks is really distrubing. If a citizen had called attention to the guy in Texas then maybe that would not have happened.

But, what the hell, I'm not the shrink. Let the guy go though a psych evalution and then the army can take it from there.

You take about a man's career. This guy comes on this board everyday and suggest that I end my life. I doubt other than you two no one else is going to line up behind that.

I have real concerns here. I see a pattern in these writings that does show that maybe this man is not fit for his position. The fact that he sees general statements I made about the military as personal attacks is really distrubing. If a citizen had called attention to the guy in Texas then maybe that would not have happened.

But, what the hell, I'm not the shrink. Let the guy go though a psych evalution and then the army can take it from there.

You take about a man's career. This guy comes on this board everyday and suggest that I end my life. I doubt other than you two no one else is going to line up behind that.
    God...shut up and call the media/Army already. That or STFU and admit that you KNOW nobody is going to listen to you.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I wish you luck in finding a media outlet that would be interested in your story about how a big bad army man was mean to you on the internet. But of course, they'd also come across your darkie comment, your child rapist comment, and your physical confronatation comment. So please... call CNN, call MSNBC, and PLEASE call Fox News, because I'd love to see their reaction... hehehe.

And serious of WHAT? Serious that I didn't ever threaten you? And what real mail? I never PMed you, and never will. And I don't have any of your personal info, and don't want it.

You are playing Russian Roulette with your own dignity here. I dare you to call the media and whine about how someone on the internet told you to kill yourself.
    The mail I was talking about is a file of your writings that will be mailed to various people. Personally I would not do this but I'm not going to stop it. However I do find that those people who take the time to send out real mail get taken more seriously.

Oh, media? I don't think it would be nothing as grand as MSNBC. Local media is just fine. IF any media outlet wanted to review the comments I made here they are welcomed.

And yes, whether somebody tells me they are going to kill me or tells me to go out and put a bullet in my head I take it serious.