Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives are Prudes

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    The mail I was talking about is a file of your writings that will be mailed to various people. Personally I would not do this but I'm not going to stop it. However I do find that those people who take the time to send out real mail get taken more seriously.

Oh, media? I don't think it would be nothing as grand as MSNBC. Local media is just fine. IF any media outlet wanted to review the comments I made here they are welcomed.

And yes, whether somebody tells me they are going to kill me or tells me to go out and put a bullet in my head I take it serious.
    Then by all means, mail away! And fyi... legally speaking, threatening to kill someone is substantially different. In fact, threatening to confront me is a borderline legal issue.

Did you need me to order you some stamps, or do you have the postage covered for this?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Looks like America's strong hand against a weak third world country wins again.

Wink and a nod........Wonder if the military, who has been brought in to help, feel like kids in a candy shop when they see a 13/14 year old girl?
    Hey, be sure to add this to the correspondence. I'm sure it will help your cause...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Personally I would not do this but I'm not going to stop it.
    Don't you have the balls to do it yourself?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Just heard the story of a bunch of Bible thumping Conservative Americans who thought they could steal a bus load of kids from Haiti. Why not? Who better to take care of a group of Haiti kids than a group of lilly white Christian teabaggers?

With luck this group will get a good long stay at a Haitian jail. Then htey can discuss God with the other inmates...as soon as they learn French that is! Mon Dieu!!!!!
    And add this too...
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Hey, be sure to add this to the correspondence. I'm sure it will help your cause...
    He also spoke of how he was going to spit on commissioned officers as well.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    No problem, I always back up my opinion. Maybe it will get people to take notice of what's happening in the military today.

I see attacks every day against groups that I support and believe in. I don't take it personally and I sure don't strike out and tell someone to kill themselves because of it.

If you don't like the comments I make then why not just ignore then....or at least attack the comments and not the person making them.

Also, by the way, you were telling me to put a bullet in my head long before I made that post. What was your excuse for that?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He also spoke of how he was going to spit on commissioned officers as well.

I don't remember that one. You should refresh our memory.

The only thing I remember about spitting was when you said you were going to spit on Ward Churchill and I came back and said I would not spit on anybody!

Don't you have the balls to do it yourself?
    Truth is I could care less. But I can understand why someone might be a little POed at a death wish aimed at a loved one. I'm not going to stop it. I'm just going to sit back and watch.

Also, by the way, you were telling me to put a bullet in my head long before I made that post.
    I don't recall him telling you how to suicide yourself.

I don't recall him telling you how to suicide yourself.
    Well then:

Jump off a cliff
    slit my wrists
    take an overdose
    drive my car into a wall......

Take your choice........suicide is not pretty. Suggesting that someone do it is insanity.

I noticed he hasn't told me to kill myself in the last few days. Must be finally getting the message however there is always room in the file for more Emails should he not.

I don't remember that one. You should refresh our memory.

The only thing I remember about spitting was when you said you were going to spit on Ward Churchill and I came back and said I would not spit on anybody!
    crickets chriping........

It's not my style to spit on people....I would never suggest anyone do so.

This was just another made up attack.

This was just another made up attack.
    You said it. And by your own standards, I don't have to find it. You do.

I noticed he hasn't told me to kill myself in the last few days. Must be finally getting the message however there is always room in the file for more Emails should he not.
    You are such a crybaby.

Oh ya, my daddy can beat up your daddy!

Well then:

Jump off a cliff
    slit my wrists
    take an overdose
    drive my car into a wall......

Take your choice........suicide is not pretty. Suggesting that someone do it is insanity.

Uh, yeah... because I moved on. You can linger on this all you like, though. Be my guest.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown