Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: poconos martial arts club

lol, good answer.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lol, good answer.
    i do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    i do my best.
    Certainly you can do better than your best!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    you wouldn't last 24 hours in my shoes before you started to pull your hair out and cry for mommy.
    That's a highly subjective statement

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    so why are you such a dumb a$$?? i, for one, am curious...
    I was giving a filtered version of pretty much all your statments.

blah be as you are...the troll of the KFM forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    oh... woops... i don't catch on very quick. you're pretty witty...
    blah be as you are...the troll of the KFM forums.
    awwww... can't handle me so you resort to the predictable "troll" attack... way to go, whats next?? put me on ignore because you lack the ability to deal with me on an internet forum?? LOL... people like you are a joke - are you one on lkmfdc's students or something? the apples don't fall far from the tree and it's quite obvious that most of the roots around here are all of the same shrub.

That's a highly subjective statement.
    true, but the probabilities are working against you here... a single day at my job day job smashes most peoples whole month worth of energy expenditure. we have a saying at our job, "go hard, or go home".

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Certainly you can do better than your best!
    and i do expect nothing less!

... a single day at my job day job smashes most peoples whole month worth of energy expenditure. we have a saying at our job, "go hard, or go home".
    I can confirm this....I have a friend that worked as a hod carrier. In the beginning he was completely wiped everyday by the end of his job. He would come home and sleep for 8 hours for the first couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    Uki,

I challenge you. That's right. I challenge that for one day, just one day, hell even one post, that you actually contribute something that is meaningful to this forum. If this happens, I'll be sure to give you props. Of course, that won't happen because you seem to take too much pleasure in trolling the sh**it out of this place. Anyway, have fun theorizing, and please take the red pill.

blah be as you are...the troll of the KFM forums
    I love it when newbies act all superior! So you guys are experts on trolls huh??

Well let me tell you this....there are a number of us here who actually LIKE uki!

In fact he has contributed more to this BB then you two whiners!

Just because you do not understand him or what he does or why he does it does not make him a troll, it means you two are as dumb as doors!

If you don't like what he posts, then how about don't read it?

WOW!!! Isn't that simple...or is it TOO simple for your simple brains?
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 10-21-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Smile

the fundamentual aspect of forming a "club" would be the criterial goals it would have... this having been brought to light by an apparently more humble person than myself last night. what would some of these goals be?? firstly it would revolve around what each individual contributes... perhaps a like a rotating "show and tell" type of class - each day or session the person presenting the lesson would change. certain aspects could be included every time such as pushing hands, free sparring, and ground work... with ground work there would be no mats only the earth(this helps condition the body). weight work, stretching, bag/pole work, forms. those who find interest competing would have free access to wider variety of technique based on what each person contributes... so therefore a goal of producing a "fighter" becomes an option.

poles can be driven into the ground and push hand-like matches could be done while standing on top of them... the ideas are endless... man i feel like i am in grade school again wanting to go hang out with my friends climbing the waterfalls in the woods... we used to do it in the winter time also - the mile long walk back would freeze us, LOL. how i failed to die of hypothermia is beyond me.
    Its funny this was quoted right before the challenge for a meaningful post was issued. I was just thinking how this indeed was an example of uki posting something meaningful. I think he's showing sincere initiative in trying to form a martial arts club in his area.

how can you form a martial arts club if you dont practice martial arts
    lol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    how can you form a martial arts club if you dont practice martial arts
    lol
    Oh I see! There is some kind of cosmic law that dictates who can can create a club and who cannot! Thanks for making that clear.....what would we do without you!

I understand you are also the final word on what constitutes a martial art too!

Well...you and Ray that is!

hello there

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Master Killer, your post was messed up. And you are a moderator here?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hello there
    Nice to meet you!